- 5 years’ experience wif C#, .NET applications development using VS 2013, 2015.
- More TEMPthan 7 years’ proficiency using SSIS data flows transformations.
- Experienced wif setting parameters for SSIS package configurations and deployed, debug, and scheduled SSIS packages
- Maintenance of Multiple systems
- Experience wif software development life cycle (SDLC) and Project Management Methodologies.
- Experience in SQL Server Programming, Analysis Services and Reporting services
- Hands on Experience in Installing, Configuring, Managing, Monitoring and Troubleshooting SQL Server
- Experience in Data Warehouse Development environment using Microsoft DTS, SSIS and SSRS.
- Using .NET Applications as a front - end BI tool and Microsoft SQL Server as a back end database designed and developed dashboards, global filter page, and complex parameters based calculations.
- Experience in Database Development and Release Management Concepts, Practices and Procedures along wif Performance Tuning Database Code in OLTP and OLAP environments.
- Experience in data Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) processes using SSIS, DTS Import/Export Data, Bulk Insert and DTS Packages.
- Experience in logical design of database.
- Experience in mapping data into database objects.
- Experience in Dimensional Modeling, Designing of STAR, SNOW FLAKE Schemas.
- Experience in migrating data from MS-Access, MS-EXCEL and other external data sources.
- Experience in Creation and deployment of cubes on SSAS.
- Experience in Creating and Updating Clustered and Non-Clustered Indexes to keep up teh SQL Server Performance.
- Excellent knowledge in creating Databases, Tables, Stored Procedure, DDL/DML Triggers, Views, synonyms User defined data types, Cursors and Indexes using T-SQL.
- Experience in Analyzing Execution Plan and managing indexes and troubleshooting deadlocks.
- Experience in Tuning SQL queries and T-SQL queries and improving teh performance of teh queries.
- Very strong Transact-SQL Development Skills which includes creating Complex Business Stored Procedures, Tables, Cursors, Views, Indexes, Triggers and Functions.
- Experience in PL/SQL database for developing high availability system.
- Experience in creating XML payload by using SQL Server.
- Having Experience in providing Logging, Error handling by using Event Handler, and Custom Logging for SSIS Packages.
- Having experience in SQL Server 2012, PL/SQL Developer.
- Having experience in C#.Net and.Net Framework.
- Having experience in source control tools Perforce, IBM Clear case and TFS
- Experience in creating SLQ Jobs and scheduling. Profiling and Tracing using MS SQL
- 9.5 years of IT experience wif expertise in SQL Server technologies like MS SQL Server suite of products like SSRS, SSAS and SSIS (Business Intelligence) including development, deployment, testing and support.
- Experience developing ETL solutions utilizing SSIS including Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of Enterprise solutions.
- 5 years’ expertise wif C#, .NET technologies involving development of Windows Applications, DLL libraries, Console Applications, Web Applications
- Experience working wif high profile customers, both internally and externally, and has excellent communication skills.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008,2012 (9 years)
- SQL Server Business Intelligence DS 2008
- 7 years) SSIS & SSRS, SSAS (7 years)
- IBM Clear Case
- DOT NET Framework 4.5
- C# (C Sharp) Application Programming (5 years)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013,2015
- Windows OS, Word, Excel, HTML
- SPLUNK configurations, Sentinel Monitoring
- QNXT Application (4.8, 5.4), EDI, HIPAA (834,835,837)
- Primarily working on Files Management (ETL extracts development and reports) for Aetna Medicaid.
- Custom development of Change requests and break fixes.
- QNXT data scripting per business requirements.
- Involved in ETL extracts and moving of files from and to state, vendors.
- Monitoring Files through AXWAY, Sentinel Monitoring of Files.
- Development of Automation exe’s.
- Work orders and Change requests to meet business transfer requests for files.
- Supporting EDI Transactions of files supporting HIPAA X12 and NON HIPAA files.
- Managing all EDI 820,834,835,837 Transactions.
- SPLUNK Configurations for monitoring file failures.
- Ini configuration files for File movements through Aetna’s SFTP and to Work folders.
- Troubleshoot business requirements for processing claims, payments etc.
- Requirements gathering, Design, documentation (DD, FD, Unit Testing, Regression resting, Implementation plan)
- Development of C# and .NET applications
- Implement, test, UAT and deployment to teh production environment.
- Meeting SLA’s guidelines.
- Interfacing wif Business users for Requirement gathering.
- Making any data changes through DBA scripts, checking access details for users, analyzing teh configuration settings.
- Worked on L3 support ( Confidential )-post production implementation support
- Fixes to any defects arising after deployment until Warranty phases.
- SPRINT fixes and Migrations
- Supporting various Medicaid and Medicare third party applications.
- Analysis of defects identified by users.
- Fixing multiple fixes based on business requirement
- Production Supporting through various stages environment (DEV, QA, UAT and PROD)
- Resolving QNXT related defects and providing a solution for teh same, creating tickets, providing design and development related support to teh Molina’s clients.
- Fixing teh production issues wif teh least turnaround time.
- Requirements gathering, Analysis, Functional and Detailed Design documentation, Development and Deployment.
- Handle sub teams wifin teh project
- Interact wif subject matter experts to understand teh business requirement.
- Made code changes to existing stored procs and developed new stored procs for new enhancements using SQL Server 2008 R2
- Writing test cases and executing them
- Interact wif Onsite for requirement clarifications and cascade teh same to team members
- Participated in Peer Reviews
- KT sessions for new joiners.
- Participate in teh project status meeting and prepare teh status reports on a weekly basis.
- Involved in teh Project Audits and ensured teh Observations are closed on-time.
- Guiding teh team wif Technical Clarifications whenever needed.
- dis project deals wif Incident management and analysis, providing work around and assists code break-fix for QNXT application and its corresponding environment, data and configuration issues. It also involved SQL query analysis, retrieval/update of bad data from teh database.
- Resolving QNXT related defects and providing a solution for teh same, creating tickets, providing design and development related support to teh TriZetto’ s clients.
- Fixing teh production issues wif teh least turnaround time.