- 14+ years’ experience in architecting, developing and maintaining web, mobile and windows applications using the latest web technologies and the .NET stack
- Advanced working experience with AWS and Azure infrastructure and services.
- Expert knowledge of message and event driven architectures
- Solid understanding of Object - Oriented Programming and SOLID principles
- In depth understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Adept at providing training and technical support for users from all levels of competencies
- A true Full-stack developer, back-end, front-end and database
- .NET, .NET Core, C#, ASP .NET MVC, SQL, Oracle, AWS, Azure, Xamarin, Docker, Angular JS
- TypeScript, NodeJS, NPM, Bootstrap, WebApi, REST, SOAP, RabbitMQ, LINQ, WCF, Entity Framework
- Dependency Injection, NUnit, NSpec, SpecFlow, Selenium, Moq, AutoMoq OOP, Domain Driven Design
- Design Patterns, SOLID, Full-Stack, Agile, Team Player, Self-Starter, Quick Learner, TFS, Git, JIRA
- Confluence, Team City, Octopus, Visual Studio
Senior.NET full stack engineer
Confidential - Texas
- Working on migrating an existing .NET Core MVC & Angular application with an Oracle backend to MS Azure. The application is public facing and fully responsive to support various clients
- The application makes heavy use of Azure functions that fire upon file drop in Azure blobs to kick off certain processes and alert users to act and uses RabbitMQ as a message bus to communicate between its various components
- Lead effort to migrate away from TFS to GIT
- Actively working on moving away from TeamCity/Octopus and replace it with an image base model using Docker
Senior .NET engineer - lead
- Working on re-writing a legacy mobile application built with standard .NET MVC to .NET Core, Angular 8 and Signal R. The application is used by store members to manage thousands of products across over 2000 stores nationwide
- The application data is hosted in AWS RDS databases and makes heavy use of various other AWS services such as S3, SNS and SQS
- Moved the deployment model from Octopus Deploy to a Docker based solution for quick and consistent deployments
- Maintaining a Xamarin application behind the IOS and Android devices running in stores
Lead consultant - Senior .NET developer
- Developed a scalable restful service from the ground up to serve as a gateway to dozens of Microservices that support a banking application (Web API, .NET Core, Microservices, C#, ReactJS)
- Replaced a legacy WCF with newly built single purpose Microservices to support the company’s many third-party integrations. All services ran in a AWS EC2 instances in private cloud and used AWS native services such as RDS, SNS and SQS
- Worked with Docker to deploy a variety of containers that talk to each other
- Led architecture discussions with internal teams and external clients
- Worked in an Agile model (Stand ups, sprint planning, grooming, etc..)
- Used GIT for source control
- Built continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) pipelines
Team lead - Principal full stack developer
- Worked as a full-stack developer in the core team that supports www. Confidential .com/us on mobile platforms
- Lead the implementation of COP project (Consistency Of Pricing) to solve the problem of different services returning inconsistent prices of the same SKUs/ OrderCode
- Work on a daily basis with a globally distributed team of software engineers, software architects, project managers, and business systems analysts
- Analyze business requirements and technical specifications to ensure that all solutions adhere to modern design principles and performance standards
- Actively participate in sprint planning and estimation sessions
- Produce POC, spikes or solution demos to prove out new technologies and proposed ideas
- Stay connected with ongoing industry innovations to expose to the organization to the latest in technology and techniques
- Drive user story brainstorming, review, and clarification sessions with software and quality engineering teams
Senior Full-Stack Web Developer
- Lead and developed the entire implementation of a multi-tiered MVC application that served as the primary configuration portal for customers coming from 3rd party sites such as BigCommerce, Volusion and Shopify using MVC 4.0, Dapper, SQL server and MongoDB
- Implemented RedGate's SQL Source Control in order to have the full TFS functionality for SQL server databases
- Introduced and implemented HipChat’s API to instantly broadcast severe application errors in the team’s HipChat’s portal
- Fixed defects raised by QA testers and Business Analysts during approval test
- Guided and mentored Junior developers for better productivity
Senior software consultant
- Worked as a senior engineer in the team responsible for real-time monitoring of Confidential ’s product data and serving it to internal and external clients via RabbitMQ Pub/Sub
- Converted a large legacy hybrid Web Forms / MVC to MVC 5
- Introduced and implemented Redis caching to drastically reduce processing rate
- Implemented ScaleArc load-balancing to effectively route traffic to read-only/write database nodes
- Implemented a real-time live bug tracker that interacts with the Splunk API to show and send notifications when application exceptions are raided
- Conducted weekly code reviews with globally distributed developers, unit and automation test coverage meetings to ensure ongoing code base coverage
- Work tightly with other leads and architects to ensure alignment with broader architectural and business initiatives
- Followed an Agile model for development life cycle including daily SCRUM meetings and weekly technical review meetings
- Working on a multi-tier WPF application to support day to day operations of the company’s nationwide underwriters.
- The application interacts with SQL server and DB2 via entity framework and ADO.NET exposed over a WCF service
- 100% MVVM (Model View View-Model)
- Extensive use of Blend for advanced WPF interactivity
- The application targets .NET Framework 4.5
Software Engineer - Tech Lead
- Designed and developed web and client applications using C# and ASP.NET 4.0/3.5 with a SQL server back end
- Write complicated SQL stored procedures and views
- Converted legacy ASP.NET Web Forms applications to MVC 3.0
- Develop multi-binding WCF services and standard web services (ASMX)
- Develop stand-alone windows services.
- Develop and maintain SSIS packages
- Develop and maintain SSRS reports
- Develop plugins and workflows for Dynamics CRM 2011
- Maintain legacy applications written in VB.NET and VB6
- Write thorough documentation based on application requirements
- Responsible for ensuring adherence of all deliverables to appropriate standards & quality levels.
- Maintain knowledge of best practices surrounding IT technology, processes & applications development.
- Work effectively with other team members on multi-person projects; provide constructive evaluation of code & share knowledge / insight.
- Communicate with business users & analysts to gather accurate requirements for new enhancements & applications.
- Developed windows and web applications using C#, ASP.NET 3.5 with SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle back ends
- Developed WCF and web services consuming various data sources.
- Worked with developers located in various countries across different time zones.
- Developed Silverlight and WPF applications using the MVVM pattern
- Developed reports using SSRS and Tableau
- Developed ETL packages using SSIS
- Used Microsoft Enterprise Library for logging and exception handling
- Developed and maintained in-house applications using C# and VB.NET.
- Maintained multiple Oracle and MySQL server databases.
- Supported maintenance and enhancements of legacy VB6 applications.
- Designed a variety of reports in SSRS and Crystal Reports.
- Converted a large base of access based applications into a standard client-server model using ASP.NET and MySQL.