- Highly driven professional who consistently exceeds business goals and expectations. Consistently achieves success driving global business strategy with established and emerging technologies to obtain maximum operational impact with minimum resource expenditures.
- Talent for launching programs related to training, management development, infrastructure development, procurement, and project management.
- Expert presenter, negotiator, and businessperson; able to forge solid relationships with strategic partners and build consensus across multiple organizational levels.
- Able to engage with senior level executives and work cohesively with all team members and partners.
- Big Data Platforms Architect, Cloud Solutions Architect that possesses the expertise and ability to integrate complex elements and customer requirements into innovative technical architectures.
- In - depth experience in enterprise-scale with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, networking, architecture, designs, migrations/hybrid deployments, machine learning, authentication/authorization, application development
- Leverages knowledge of enterprise architecture to create roadmaps for the customer’s desired future state.
- Leads activities and manages resources to maximize business results, customer success and satisfaction.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Cloud Computing Architecture - AWS and Azure
- Strategic & Tactical Infrastructure Planning
- Contract Development / Negotiations
- Full Life Cycle Project Management
- Information Technology
- Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence
- Autnomous Vehicle Technologies.
- Digital Transformation
- Management Development Programs
- Data Analytics & Enterprise Architecture
- Systems Administration
- Business Consulting & Business Administration
- Building Relationships & Revenue Growth
Programing Languages: Python, JSON, YAML, PowerShell, C#, VB.NET.
Cloud Computing Technical Proficiencies: Amazon RedShift, Amazon EMR, Teradata on AWS, Azure Site Recovery DR, EC2, Azure VNET, VPN, High Performance Computing, Seismic Applications (DSG/Petrel), Direct Connect, S3, Azure Storage, Azure VM, Mendix hpaPaas platform, UiPath Robotics Process Automation, Cloud Security, Amazon GuardDuty, IDS/IPS Systems, Splunk for Azure/AWS, CloudWatch/CloudTrailCloud Computing Platforms Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform
Big Data Platforms Architect
- The Kafka Platform is a combination of On-Prem Kafka Clusters and Confluent Cloud SaaS platform.
- The Kafka Platform will be the central repository for the WITSML, MQTT, IoT data from field data capture devices, and other types of data that Confidential needs to process on a sub second level continuously.
- It will be the central platform to produce, process and provide data to all On-Prem and Cloud based Confidential IT Systems.
- The Kafka Platform will be a Global Mesh architecture of both On-Prem Kafka Clusters and Cloud based Kafka Clusters spread out around all Business Units of Confidential Globally.
- Successfully completed the Audit by working with the IT Security Team for the Confluent Kafka Platform in preparation for Go Live.
Cloud Solutions Architect
- Secured the Cloud Services Architect role after identifying shifting technology trends and demands and proactively engaging the Director of Cloud COE.
- Was one of the first employees in the company to be AWS Certified - Solutions Architect Associate
- Instrumental in building the Cloud Advancement team when the Cloud COE was transitioned into a Larger Organization in the company
- Was engaged as a Lead Architect on multiple Cloud Platform POCs, Pilots and Production implementation on the AWS and Azure platform:
- Production Implementation for the first AWS Based DataLake in the company based on Amazon RedShift, S3, Glue and Athena.
- AWS Glue, Athena, S3 POC for AK BU and AICOE.
- Teradata IaaS Pilot for Australia BU on AWS.
- Teradata SaaS Platform Pilot for Australia BU on AWS.
- Sensor Data Migration for AK BU POC from On-Prem to AWS RedShift and S3.
- Production project for AWS IaaS VMWare Migration of close to 1000 Servers from On-Prem to reduce IT spend for On-Prem Data Centers.
- Cygnet Field Data Capture DR Architecture, Pilot on Azure Cloud Platform.
- GGRE Technical Applications IaaS Pilot for Petrel and DSG software - AWS and Azure Platforms.
- This Pilot involved both IaaS and SaaS Platforms in AWS and Azure to compare the cost of running Petrel/DSG On-Prem Vs the Cloud Based Platforms.
- AWS Desktops Pilot to replace laptops for IT Staff members in the company.
- HPC POC on both AWS and Azure Platforms to test the feasbility of running HPC Clusters in Cloud Platforms - this POC was done twice in a few years interval to ensure that we got the latest data about the performance of the Cloud Based VMs/Storage/Network connectivity.
- This POC led to the planning for Cloud Migration of our On-Prem HPC Clusters to the AWS Platform.
- RPA Automation Pilot using UiPath on Azure Platform - this pilot was later converted to a Production Implementation and a new COE for RPA was established in the company.
- Mendix HpaPaaS Pilot on Azure Platform and On-Prem.
- Was instrumental in creating the core Architecture for AWS Platform Landscape, Network connectivity, Authentication, Authorization and other best practices for the Company.
- Achieved the highest availability numbers of (99.98%) across all SharePoint Farms over a period of 2 plus years.
- Implemented an automated process that enhanced the annual maintenance of the SharePoint Farms.
- Collaborated in the interviewing, recruiting, mentoring and training of new technical hires.
Senior SharePoint Administrator
- Started as a contractor at Confidential Global SharePoint Operations Team in 2013.
- Hired as a Full Time Resource at Confidential within 9 months.
- Built the Global SharePoint Collaboration Farm from scratch within record time of 2 weeks.
- Lead Administrator for the Company Intranet Farm and the Company Internet Farm.
- Mentored other junior members of the team to ensure that we gave the best customer service to all our customers.
SharePoint Architect Consultant
- Flawlessly conceptualized, developed, and initiated the rebuild of SharePoint 2010 Model Office Farm.
- Involved in project workforce for implementing infrastructure of new EPM project on Model Office and Production Server using Project Server 2010.
- Configured new project server PWA and migrated XML configuration from development server to Model Office and production farm.
- Designed IT project template utilized by project managers, granted permissions for administrative users, customized InfoPath forms, tested Nintex workflows, and documented new processes.
- Developed process flows, forms, server setup and configuration while sharing knowledge with in-house developers.
SharePoint Architect / Practice Lead
- Led SharePoiint 2010 Farm project execution including migration testing, cumulative updates, troubleshooting, and verification and correcting of any migration related issues.
- Managed critical projects, including three major integration initiatives for Cardtronics, NASA Neutral Buoyancy Lab and Grocers Supply.
- Introduced changes to accommodate full code and requirement reviews based on results from daily bug review meetings.
- Successfully built SharePoint 2013 VM and migrated content from SharePoint 2010 Farm to SharePoint 2013 environment which enabled clients choose between both options.