- PEGA Certified Systems Architect with experience in software design, development and maintaining of BPM application using the PRPC v8 tool.
- Experienced in Agile/Scrum Methodologies, flows, flow actions, activities, data integration, decision tables, OOTB methods/functions, and UI. Also experience in Hibernate and Spring MVC & full - stack Java.
- I am excited about PEGA software development and how it brings excellence, order, and coherency to its company.
- I believe that my detailed, meticulous personality, organization & administrative skills, desire for excellence, and strengths of responsibility & dedication are invaluable assets and am currently seeking an entry level position as a Pega developer.
- Team lead responsible for implementing training of new hires. Facilitate cash management. Lead training and long-term employee coaching for established team members.
- Establishing performance metrics for team, identifying performance areas, creating solutions for success.
- Leadership of store operations, partner relations, customer connection and inventory management.
- Philanthropic measures in local community through FoodShare program.
- Project lead for multiple assignments and staff teams.
Director of Operations
- Curriculum development & facilitation - created and implemented training for staff and volunteers.
- Coordinated logistics for weekly services, conferences, seminars, and meetups.
- Managed financial components for program purchasing contracts. Discovered and resolved accounts receivable issues.
- Developed and implemented accounting strategy for program budgets. Developed and implemented start-up plans for program operations and employment.
- Developed curriculum and training/on-boarding processes/sustainment training. Created and monitored social media platforms and presence for facility at state and local levels.
- Coordinated philanthropic initiatives within local community. Established, cast vision, launched & maintained new initiatives. Created vision for ministry teams, leading them to success.
- Developed leadership teams and coordinated vacation time for team members. Mentored youth and young adults helping them to become their best self.