- Result driven Individual with varied experience of 20 years with Strong focus on leadership and teamwork, and high degree of proven ability to work under high pressure and mentoring highly skilled engineers with aggressive deadlines.
- Certified Scrum Master
Software and Tools: Microsoft C#.net, Microservice, REST API, SOAP, Angular/TypeScript Stack, Xamarin Forms, SQL Server 2012
Development Environment: .Net (C#, Web Api, MVC, ASP.NET), Microservices, Azure Cloud, Xamarin Forms.Net and Angular Typescript Stack. SQLServer / MySql, Crystalreports.Net
Environment: Microsoft and .Net Stack.
- Designed and was managing products namely
- Confidential is a Mini ERP serving the Service industry for Food and Equipment following the guidelines CFESAThe Project Integrate the Inventory Module and Service Order Module with People Soft, using SOA architecture.
- The Service BUS is created for Transfers and Receipt Creations between Confidential and PeopleSoft.
- We integrated The Application for Mobile Windows and Blackberry, where Service agents view the orders Online and allotted work orders.
Environment: Microsoft and Xamarin Stack.
- Design and development of Confidential Mobile and Confidential application. Involved in Initialization, Planning and architect of next generation Confidential Mobile Confidential application.
Senior Software Developer
Environment: C# 4.5, Ajax, JSON, JQuery, WCF and My Sql
- Application Aware Power Control product, which scans data farm networks, collects stats from available appliances, and help in intelligently(patented) apply power shutdown options for the appliances. Working on front - end ui, service layers, back-end (My Sql) design. This included both the HTML 5 UI and middle tier WCF services.
Senior Software Developer
Environment: Silverlight, C# 3.5, WCF and Oracle
- market research software, which enables researchers to author, collect responses, generate reports and analyze response data and the respondents. My contribution to the project is at all levels and was involved in developing the Silverlight UI (Authoring module), middle tier (WCF Services), and writing the backed store procedures in oracle. The project uses Agile Methodologies and Test - Driven Designs and Behavior Driven Designs
Environment: Microsoft Stack.
- Frequent Flyer/Loyalty Program (Skywards) is being development for Emirates Airlines and it is partner airlines.
- The Program consists of 3 different projects, Skywards, Skysurfers both of web based and CRIS Front End a windows desktop application serving the FFP registered members. This project has been implemented in Emirates Airlines Dubai, Jet Airways India, Virgin Nigeria, Etisalat More program, and Air Astana.
Environment: C#, SQL Server 2000, Web Services, SOA, Xml and Crystal Reports 9, Tablet PC SDK, IBM via Voice, BizTalk 2004, Office 2003, Direct x 9.0, HIPAA Accelerator, QuickBooks SDK.
- Medepresence Wireless Business Solutions for the Physician Market incorporates all the functions of a daily Physician from managing the patient requirements, insurance companies (pre-qualification, registration, claim filing, patient record support for the actual claims, etc.), to scheduling, communicating and responding to patient needs, to managing daily operations and associated staff.
- The Solutions is based on Tablet PC and Mobile Devices. The Solution is tightly integrated with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, BizTalk Server, and IBM via Voice 10.0
Environment: C#, VB.NET, SQL Server 2000, CE.NET, SqlCE2.0, Web Services, Xml and Crystal Reports 9. Windows Pocket PC.
- Client/Server n - tier Application for complete logistics solutions which is been implemented in 27 different countries, for a courier company which includes, Summary Creations, both Inbound and Outbound, Manifest Creation, Air Way Bills, and POD, in the Operations Section. Transmitting/Receiving Data to different Stations, Host and also Check-ins/Export Check-ins for all Inbound Manifest/Shipments. Track Trace of the Shipment on the Web as well as on the desktop, application.
- The Pickups by the Rider are automated with a Ce.Net application on the PDA, compatible for both Pocket PC and WinCe. Export/import utilities are developed for the Data transfer/Synchronization between PDA local database (sqlce2.0) and Station SQL Server2000.The weights are being Integrated with a weighting scale and Barcodes have also be implemented.
Senior Software Engineer.
- As part of Product Development team under took the following accomplishments