- 20+ years consulting experience specializing in Microsoft CRM and custom .Net/C# development for both business and enterprise level applications.
- Primary focus has been developing solutions that improve business processes and while reducing costs and improving ROI.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills and work well with both business people and analysts.
- Instrumental in helping to define development solutions that address business needs which are often simpler and offer greater functionality then initially envisioned.
- Experienced with all versions of CRM including 1.2, 3.0, 4.0, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016 and 365
- Installation in single server and multi - server scenarios including ADFS
- Setup, Configuration, and Form Customization
- Functional analysis and requirements gathering
- Custom development including plugins and workflows using C#
- Development of custom solutions using SDK
- SSRS Report Development
- Solution Development and Deployment
- Migrations to and from CRM
- Integrations with accounting packages including Dynamics GP, QB and MAS 90
- Integrations with third party applications
- Over 18 years SQL Server expertise, well versed in queries, stored procedures, backups and other common database maintenance tasks. Development of automated data processes using DTS and SSIS packages and reports using SQL Server Reporting Services. Experience installing and configuring both 32 and 64 bit versions of SQL Server. Understand the ins and outs of CRM from a database perspective.
- SharePoint experience in installation, configuration and development of applications using SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013. Integrated SharePoint with Dynamics CRM for multiple clients.
- Fifteen years of custom .Net Experience in development of custom .Net applications including ASP.Net, WinForms and Silverlight
- Strong experience managing applications under IIS and managing SSL certificates.
- Dynamics CRM 3/4/2011/2013/2015/2016/ Online
- Project Leadership
- Enterprise Architecture
- Solution Architecture
- SharePoint 2007/2010/2013
- Business Analyst
- Techno-Functional Lead
- SQL Server 7.5/2000/5/8/12/14/16
- XML / HTML
- Visual Studio
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- CRM Plug-in Development
- SQL - SSRS
- Worked on project for Confidential to migrate and merge multiple disparate data environments into a unified platform.
- Entire new platform was built on Azure. Created SSIS solution architecture for staging, data cleanup and publishing to new location.
- Architecture included use of Microsoft Data Services (MDS) to service as the master data model, Data Quality Services (DQS) for data cleanup and management and Sql Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Source databases included Sql Server (multiple), Access, AcuCobol and Sharepoint.
- Used Kingswaysoft SSIS component to integrate and push published data to Dynamics CRM 2016 and Sharepoint connecter to pull in Infopath data from Sharepoint and publish.
- Worked on front end development using ASP.Net and Telerik controls to provide rich front end experience to clients.
- As owner and lead technical resource, provisioned and upgraded 50+ Dynamics CRM 2011, 2013 and 2015 installations.
- Clients have spanned multiple business verticals including Financial Planning, Banks, Insurance, Sales, Marketing and Software development.
- Provisioned and installed in Online, On-Premise and Partner Hosted models.
- Developed multiple plugins and custom workflows using Visual Studio 2010, 2012 and 2013 for extending CRM to enhance CRM to correctly handle business requirements and migrated multiple sites built on 4.0 technology to CRM 2011, 2013 and 2015. Developed custom sandboxed plugins for CRM online.
- Created multiple data integrations using multiple versions of the CRM sdk to integrate or synchronize data between CRM and third party data stores. Provided support and training for multiple end users and clients.
- Developed an Award Winning application for tracking sales processes, managing overdrafts, call backs on CD maturation with automation and integration of third party data for analysis and activity planning using Confidential CRM 4.0. Utilized ASP.Net and C# for creating custom integration screens and PlugIns.
- Used SharePoint for collaboration and developed custom Web Parts that integrated with CRM for capturing leads and administration.
- Created data integration components using SQL Server 2008 and a custom built Windows services application.
- Full life cycle development of Silverlight applications using web services and an early implementation of the Rich Internet Applications (Ria) model using Windows Communication Framework.
- Developed using Silverlight 2.0 and then upgraded to Silverlight 3.0 when released.
- Application tracked and managed multi-page patient data with integrations to third party claim and prescription services for multiple clients with one code base.
- Application was entirely written in Silverlight and C# hosted in an ASP.Net page with ASP.Net reports and using Sql Server 2008 for storage.
- Microsoft CRM 4.0 with integration with ASP.Net website for Insurance Industry
- Application consisted of a highly customized CRM application originally developed in CRM 3.0 and upgraded to CRM 4.0 for all backoffice processes with an ASP.Net site built using C#, jquery and AJAX to provide a rich user interface. Used C# for development of plugins and quote calculator with Sql Server 2008 as a back end. Application also used custom Services for third party integration.