- Around 13 years of experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) includes Architecture, Requirements gathering, Design, Development, Testing, Packaging and Deployment of Client/Server, Web and windows applications using Microsoft Technologies.
- Expertise in developing Web and Client/Server Applications based on C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, .Net Core, ADO.Net, Microsoft Enterprise Library, SOAP, Web API,Web Services, Windows Service, WCF Services and MVC.
- Strong experience in design, analysis and implementation of Object - Oriented (OOPS) Applications (Inheritance, Polymorphism, Exception Handling etc) using C#.
- Around 8 years of experience with Model-View-Controller (MVC) design patterns to develop the .net applications.
- Experience in .NET security features such as Authentication (Windows-based Authentication, Forms-based Authentication) and Authorization (Authorizing Users and Roles).
- Experience in development and implementation of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and responsible for developing WCF based Service, Data, Fault and Message Contracts.
- Proficient in Implementing WCF services and consuming using different protocols and implementing features like Security, Debugging and Performance.
- Knowledge in using Design Patterns.
- Good programming skills and making the program self-explanatory using various comments.
- Extensively used HTML5, BOOTSTRAP, KNOCKOUT JS, ANGULAR JS, ExtJS and JQUERY and created Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Proficiency in working with various third party server side and client side UI components like Telerik.
- Worked on Business Intelligence tools like SSRS, SSIS.
- Experience in developing windows form applications and Service oriented applications (SOA) using Windows Communication foundation (WCF) and WEB API.
- Hands on experience in Oracle 10g/11g Server database design, development and in writing Stored Procedures, Views, Functions, Triggers, Cursors.
- Hands on experience in SQL Server database design, development and in writing SQL Server 2012/2008,
- Experience in data accessing using Data Adapter, Data Reader & Data Set, Entity Framework in ADO.NET and Language Integrated Query (LINQ), LINQ to SQL & LINQ to XML.
- Good Knowledge on configuring Virtual machines for SQL Server 2012 and Azure Active Directory.
- Hands on experience in reports development using SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) and Crystal Reports and experience in developing integration packages using SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS).
- Good Experience in creating the test cases and performing Unit testing on applications using N unit testing tool.
- Deployment of Application on Test and Production environment and Integration of different systems with the application. Experience in deploying and testing web applications on IIS.
- Good working knowledge in MS Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe, BitBucket, GIT to manage code source control.
- Extensive working experience in working with Agile (SCRUM), Waterfall and Test driven development (TDD).
- Expert in JIRA for project tracking.
- Good experience in coordinating and working with developers in a team and adoptable to any environment.
- Excellent analytical skills with proficiency in debugging and problem solving.
- Hands on experience with Azure based web portals.
Programming Languages: C# .NET (5.0/4.0/3.5/3.0 ), VB.Net,HTML, SQL
XML Technologies: XML, XDOCUMENT
UI Technologies: JQuery,Angular JS,KnockOut JS
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2017/2015/2013 , Toad,SQL Server Management Studio.
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g,MS SQL SERVER 2012/2008, Mongo DB
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS 2008).
Version Controlling Tools: Visual SourceSafe(2005), Team Foundation Server (2008),Bit bucket and GIT
Middleware: WEB API,Rest API,WCF, ADO.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 , Web Services
Servers: Azure,Windows Server 2008/2003/NT, Microsoft IIS (7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0 )
Dot net Developer
- Responsible for development of MORIS application. Also be responsible for gathering the requirements, analyzing the functional specification, enhancement, development, testing and implementation of the code in the existing system.
- Responsible in providing design solution to maintain and provide a comprehensive and time track Medicaid application and Renewal work.
- As part of requirement, work with different teams and multiple data objects including implementation and migration, interpersonal and communication skills; and a demonstrated track of applications across different sources to analyze complex problems and implement technical solutions.
- To meet requirements, we need to design Reporting system in such a way user can generate reports instantly with different parameters fetched from different data sources.
- We are implementing the project using .Net Framework 4.5 and .Net Core 2.1
- Using SSRS, designed and automated some of the reports to respective groups on weekly basis.
- Implementing Data layer using Oracle Data provider to interact with Oracle Database.
- Implementing Services using WebApi to serve as middle layer between Data layer and UI Layer. Used tools like swagger which will provide mockup to test the WebApi.
- In order to keep track the application info, and errors, created logging framework using log4net which helped to achieve this.
- Used Team Foundation Server as source repository which is easier to integrate in the Visual studio and helped in maintain version control of application.
- Utilize and demonstrate experience with system and business workflow analysis, design and guide with expertise knowledge of full SDLC (analysis, design, build, testing, implementation and support) of the application.
- Used JIRA as management tool to keep track of progress of tasks and defects across the application.
Sr. Dot net Developer
- Create ASP.Net web applications and securing the web applications using the Visual Studio 2017 with .Net framework 4.5/4.6.2.
- Create Web Services using the Visual Studio 2017 with .Net framework 4.6.2 to process the business transactions that communicate data as an asynchronous message from one service end to other and deploy the service that is accessible to different clients.
- Use SoapUI, Postman to capture asynchronous requests and verify the response on various environments in different formats.
- Write test cases and perform Unit testing and Integration testing using the N unit, MS test frameworks.
- For migrating the data and database objects from one DB to another and then synchronizing between the databases by using the Sql Server Replication.
- Developed RESTFULL Web API’s on HTTP Handlers with POST, GET Methods for XML and JSON requests.
- Create tables, stored procedures, functions, triggers using the SQL Server to process the data from the customer.
- Involved in requirements gathering, design and sprint Planning.
- Effectively used ASP.Net MVC features like View Bag to pass data from Controller into the view, create multiple views/partial views, layout views and incorporated them into the ASP.Net MVC application.
- Created X.509 certificates and Install across different environments like DEV, QA, UAT and Production servers.
- Configure SSL certificates to Remote Desktop Host configuration for different environments
- Use Analytic skills to interpret complex information and adapt; participate with the Enterprise Architecture team to evaluate solution design and collaborate and provide feedback to the product development team.
- Participate in projects with other IT Professionals; deliver quality applications and components within scope, on time and within the budget and provide support for resolving the technical issues in the applications.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining all technical artifacts on the platform. Provide technical guidance to offshore development teams.
- Bluebird cloud is used for data migrating and storing the application data in cloud.
- Troubleshoot and fix defects involving functional issues and risks for various applications.
Sr. Dot net Developer
- Implemented the project according to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and programming by using fast paced agile methodology, involving task completion, user stories.
- Involved in gathering client requirements and converted them into technical specifications for development.
- Developed the application using C#, ASP.NET, MVC 4 framework.
- Successfully designed and implemented REST Services (secured over https) to fetch and store the data in to Database.
- Used Web API to fetch and store data in database.
- Worked on Entity Framework for connection between code and data base
- Used SQL Server 2012 and Azure SQL, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Table Storage in the storage layer.
- Hosted application on Azure cloud service.
- Hands on experience in deploying web applications to Azure portal.
- Used GIT with Visual Studio for version control.
- Performed unit testing and functional N-Unit testing.
- Hands on experience with PAAS (Platform as a Service), IAAS (Infrastructure as a service ).
- Developed application using ASP.NET MVC4 framework.
- Created application using HTML5, Bootstrap for responsive design.
- Developed Entity framework-based database access layer.
- Written stored procedures, triggers using SQL and PL\SQL for data access from Oracle 11g when applicable.
- Have developed RESTful services by using Web API
- Project Data importing/exporting using serialization/de-serialization
- Developed User Interface in Razor Views
- Developed module which deals with validating user, changing passwords and searching of information depending upon priority of user in site using MVC.
- Used Mercurial HG for Version Control
- Performed unit testing and functional NUnit testing.
- Worked with Agile/Scrum Environment to meet the timelines and interaction with the team
- Designed and developed business components and data components using VB.Net and Entity framework.
- Created Web Service in ASP.Net to serialize XML data over HTTP; where the third party uses XML for the query and transferring the data.
.Net Web Application Developer
- Worked in Agile/Scrum Environment to develop the application by meeting the timelines and interacting with team.
- Developed Asp.Net modules using MVC (Model-View-Controller) pattern.
- Followed Dependency injection design pattern.
- Took part in client meetings, requirements gathering, analysis & prepared sequence diagrams.
- Developed Business logic layer that includes code behind files and classes in N-Tier using ASP.Net with C# in Visual Studio 2012.
- Implemented OOP concepts and followed different design patterns.
- Created Stored Procedures, Functions, Views and Triggers in Oracle 10g database.
- Developed security module which deals with validating user, changing passwords and restricted access to users for specific features like enrollment and search for customers based on their roles and rights using ASP.NET Form based and Role based authentication.
- Designed partial views and used Ajax Toolkit to meet user requirements and to develop the application efficiently without code redundancy.
- Used LINQ entity framework for retrieving data from the SQL database.
- Used Sessions, Cookies State Management in Application.
- Performed validations using Validation attributes.
- Consumed External web services created using WCF and REST.
- Used OData .NET libraries help users to build and consume OData v4 services.
- Developed and deployed the web application on IIS server.
- Used VSS for bug tracking, bug fixing and Version Control.
- Performed unit testing, performance testing and functional testing using XUnit.
- Actively participated in system testing, regression testing and exploratory testing and involved in bug fixing.
- Coded for new modifications and new modules of the application. Involved in development of the technical documents for application user guide and support.
Environment: MVC 3.0, Razor Views, Partial Views, Layouts, C#, ASP.Net 3.5, Visual Studio 2012, Oracle 10g, IIS 7.0, JS, JQuery, Java script, XML, AJAX, CSS, GitHub, XUnit.
- Performed requirement analysis, design, and development and testing of the application.
- Coordinating with Team to understand the Business requirements.
- Database management and connectivity
- Responsible for designing Complex T-SQL Stored Procedures, Functions and Views in SQL Server
- Had experience in deployment of Reports
- Working experience in developing ETL Packages using SSIS.
- Working Experience in SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) where creating, deploying and manage the reports.
Environment: SQL Server 2005, SSIS, SSRS
- Implementing Business Layer using C#. Involved in designing and developing the Web Forms (UI) using HTML, CSS, HTML Controls, Server Controls and Data Controls.
- Creating ASP.NET User Controls and Master pages to reduce the complexity of user interface design and to have a common look and feel.
- Develop Business logic layer by implementing Object Oriented Programming Object Oriented Programming languages (OOPS) CONCEPTS abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism in C#.
- Java Script was extensively used for client-side custom validations.
- Designed and implemented Data access layer using ADO.NET to connect and retrieve or manipulate database information.
- Responsible for designing database tables, Complex T-SQL Stored Procedures, Functions in SQL Server
- Developed dynamic partial page updates using AJAX and added AJAX features to the existing web applications.
- Developed, Published, consumed WCF services to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP.
- Involved in unit testing and integration testing of the application.