- 6+ years of extensive experience in Requirement Gathering & Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Web - based and Windows application using Microsoft Technologies.
- Expertise in web and windows applications using ASP.NET, C#.NET, VB.NET, MVC 4 and ADO.NET.
- Strong Experience in Java Programming, Selenium WebDriver, JUnit and Testing.
- Experience in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML Web Services using SOAP, WSDL.
- Developed data layer using ADO.NET and LINQ (LINQ to SQL) concepts.
- Extensive knowledge and experience on WCF, WPF, MVC, RESTFUL SERVICES and Silverlight
- Experience with LINQ (Language Integrated Query) and ENTITY FRAMEWORK for retrieving data from various data sources.
- Experience in SQL Server (TSQL) and ORACLE (PL/SQL) programming.
- Hands on experience on stored procedures, triggers and functions.
- Experience in using AJAX controls in ASP.NET Sites/applications and interacting asynchronously with ASMX Web Services.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Object Oriented Programming (OOPS).
- Experience in using various methodologies in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Agile methodologies, Waterfall.
- Extensive experience in developing User Interfaces using Bootstrap 3.2, AngularJS (1.4), ReactJS, AJAX, XML, HTML5, DHTML, XML/XSL/XSLT/XPath/XML Schema, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery and VB Script.
- Extensively Worked on N-tier architecture for the development of web application projects.
- Good knowledge of AJAX Control Toolkit, AJAX Enabled web site and adding AJAX functionality in ASP.NET web site.
- Good experience in Automated testing Tools (QTP, Win Runner, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium IDE, Quality Center).
- Experience in importing/exporting data from varied data sources using SQL Server Integration services (SSIS), Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Crystal Reports.
- Experience working with database like MS SQL SERVER with understanding of writing various TSQL queries, stored procedures, triggers, user-defined functions for migration of data from back-end to front-end applications.
- Full stack web developer with responsive design concepts, cross-browser and cross-platform development and browser compatibility issues, site security, performance optimization.
- Highly adept in design, construction, delivery of Rich Internet Applications; incorporating highly responsive-interfaces on mobile & tablet using touch/swipe and in desktop apps, using keys/mouse.
- Extensively used various components of AngularJS like Angular Directives, Angular Controllers, Angular DOM, Angular Services, Angular Events, Angular Modules and Angular Validations.
- Experience in working with Angular 2 framework.
- Developed Responsive Web Designs (RWD) using media queries in Bootstrap.
- Worked with jQuery and JSON for the retrieval of data.
- Proficient with CSS preprocessor tools like LESS and SASS.
- Experience in Windows Applications using WPF and XAML and WinForms.
- Strong knowledge in KnockoutJS, AmberJs, ExtJS, TypeScript.
- Used Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) for Event-Driven Programming.
- Strong experience in using front end and Backend Validation controls.
- Extensive experience in Testing, Debugging and troubleshooting the existing code using Firebug, Chrome Inspector, IE Toolkit and other tools.
- Experience with version control tools such as SVN, Visual Source Safe (VSS) and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Languages: C++, C#.NET, VB.NET, SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL.
Microsoft Technologies: ASP.NET, .Net Framework, ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework, Visual Studio, Silverlight, WCF, MVC, Web API, WPF, SSRS, SSIS
CSS Technologies: Bootstrap, LESS, SASS (COMPAS)
Testing Software: Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, JUnit
Repository Management Tools: GIT, SourceTree, Tortoise SVN, Visual Source Safe, Team Foundation Server
Web Servers: Microsoft IIS (7.5 / 7.0 / 6.0 / 5.1 )
Reporting tool: Crystal Reports (2010 / 9 / 8.5 / 8), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
IDE & Editors: Sublime, Notepad++, Eclipse, NetBeans, Dreamweaver, Web storm
Supporting tools: Firebug, Chrome Developers Tool, IE Developer Toolbar
Database Software: MySQL, Oracle
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Senior Full Stack Developer
- Involved in analysis, design, development, unit testing, integration and deployment of the application.
- Involved in communicating with various department managers, gathering requirements for the development of different application modules.
- Designed user interface using ASP.NET 4.5 in N-tier architecture.
- Extensively implemented Entity Framework with LINQ and ADO.NET in the development of the project.
- Developed business layer components using OOPS concepts in C# as code behind files.
- Used AJAX controls for multi lookup in the forms. Worked with MVC3.5/4.0 architecture application using Razor view engine and WebAPI.
- Installed Angular JS core library using NuGet package.
- Responsible for Designing and Developing the Reusable UI Components Like MVC Master Pages ‘Layouts and Nested Layouts’, ‘View Start’ and MVC User Controls ‘Partial Views’.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions.
- Implemented Angular JS to bind the data with Angular validation to HTML controls from the entity model.
- Used jQuery UI auto complete with an AngularJS 2.0 form control.
- Used ReactJS to build the UI components, developed filters to display different dimension of data and font size modifiers.
- Developed Navigation bar, menu bar, drop down list with React widgets and bootstrap.
- Implemented access to Web Services by consuming WSDL, which are created and accessible in SharePoint.
- Implemented LDAP authentication to identify users against active directory.
- Involved in normalizing the database, database / table design, writing TSQL queries and defining table relationships with keys and constraints using SQL Server 2012.
- Implemented stored procedures, views, triggers, index, functions, cursor and tuned existing stored procedures.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for version control.
- Developed Data Access Layer Using ADO.NET and accessed Data Using Stored Procedures.
- Highly proficient in Transact SQL (T-SQL) and PL/SQL Queries including writing queries, complex stored procedures, functions and triggers in SQL Server.
- Executing Selenium Test Cases and Reporting defects.
- Identified weaknesses in QA Processes, Web testing, Selenium Automation. Suggested & implemented improvements
- Performed quick bug fixes and database changes.
- Used SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for generating reports populated by data in databases.
- Generated the required reports with the help of data grid.
- Involved in code review, debugging, walk through and documentation with MS Visio.
- Developed parameterized reports using SSRS and custom reports using ASP.NET with C#.
- Created and deployed SSIS packages to production, schedule them to run on routine basis and monitor error log for errors.
- Developed, deployed and supporting the external Web Services Wrapper component to expose the DOE internal Web Services to real world.
- Responsible for Post-Release maintenance, bug fixing and adding new features, based on user requests.
Senior .Net Developer
- Involved in development of a three level technical architecture which includes the User Interface, Business layer and Data Access Layer as per ITSD guidelines and successfully implemented the architecture.
- Application design Using Scrum (Agile) Model for N-tier architecture which includes UI, BLL and DAL in .NET.
- Developed Data Access Layer (DAL), Business Logic layer (BLL) also in implementing Business Processes, Abstract factory as part of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using C#.
- Developed application using ASP.NET MVC to enable the full control over the rendered HTML and JQuery for client side scripting.
- Created WCF SOAP/REST Services and also used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Developed and consumed the Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) servers to push the jobs and provide the rules for downstream applications.
- Customized the web pages using the DHTML, Java Script and CSS 3 Style sheets.
- Used WCF for communicating to the API and between the layers.
- Used AJAX and JQuery to improve the performance of the application.
- Used lambda expressions LINQ To SQL and LINQ to entities for retrieving and inserting data in database.
- Implemented WEB API Services for CRUD operations with HTTP verbs GET, POST, PUT and DELETE.
- Created and implemented a multi-language framework to fit into the application. It provides application users with an ability to toggle between English and Spanish language.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a clientsidesingle-pageapplication.
- Worked on Angular JS1.3 and Node.JS to simplify both development and testing of such applications by providing a framework for client-side MVC architecture.
- ADO.NET is used to connect, retrieve and update the data in the SQL Server database. Extensively used SQL to write stored procedures to retrieve and update the data in data stores.
- Performed Automation Testing of each Build and then Regression testing on each builds using C # and Selenium Web Drive.
- Deploy and configure the application on the Development, Testing Production environments.
- Used ADO.NET, Entity Framework 4/5 extensively for retrieving, querying and manipulating data in the database.
- Involved in User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Used JUnit for creating unit tests.
- Involve in deployed the web application on IIS web server.
- Used Selenium IDE for Open source web testing.
- Developed numerous business data flow logic in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Recorded and plays back test in Fire fox using Selenium IDE.
- Created Automation test framework using Selenium.
- Analyzed the “Critical” and “Major” production issues which are routed through JIRA software. Some of them are resolved through data fixes and some of them resolved through code fixes.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.0, Visual Studio 2102/2013, ASP.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, SOAP, WSDL, REST, j-Query, Java Script, HTML5, AngularJS, DHTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, UML, IIS 6.0, Web API, Microsoft Excel, SQL Server2008/2012, SSIS, Adobe PDF, JIRA and Windows XP, Selenium tool.
- Working with core development team to design the technical requirements for the Licensing System. As part of this process developing the technical work-flow management and high level technical design.
- Extensively working on the business rules, validation rules, and client coding standards. Involved in writing the computer programs to develop the work-flow modules like License approval process, Keg Tag number management system, Brand Label approval process, Gift Pack implementation system etc.
- Creating a robust search functionality for the system users to search on Licensing number, type, Business Name, District, City, territory etc.
- Design of web pages using HTML/DHTML . Parsing of client's data and status reporting using XML, XSLT and CSS3 .
- Designed and implemented ASP.NET MVC AngularJS web solutions.
- Developed secured web services using .Net, C#, XML/SOAP .
- Documented the entire Web Services project and some of the other Modules.
- Analyzed and designed new WPF application using MVVM and Repository pattern, from design to completion.
- Built a layered Knockout JS binding system to support partial views.
- Involved in creation of .NET XML Web Services and used AJAX for consuming Web Services .
- Used NUnit for creating unit tests.
- Involved in Testing, Validating, Enhancing & Deploying Custom Web Parts.
- Development of screens and report layouts.
- Extensively involved in developing of Java Script functions to validate the data in client side and developed various server side functions to validate the data in server side using ASP.NET. Access Data Objects is used to retrieve the data from SQL Server data tables through stored procedures.
- Participate in a test automation tool selection process for an automated component testing harness in a .NET environment. Perform static analysis of source code using complexity metrics.
- Working on SQL Server database objects like Tables, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Indexes. Creating complex SQL statements/Stored Procedures for data retrieval from the relational table to the web forms of the Licensing System. Various SQL Joins are used to access the data from multiple tables.
- Populating the data using LINQ to SQL and binding the data to the UI.
- Worked on SSRS to generate about 30+ reports for various user groups and developer groups.
- Wrote queries for data manipulation and data retrieval from entity objects using LINQ.
- Creating the web screens and functionality to allow the ATC users to administer or set and control various application settings including user management, roles, access control, workflow setup and license types & fees.
Environment: Visual Studio.NET 2010, .NET Framework 4.0, ASP.NET, VB.NET, WCF, TFS, ADO.NET, AJAX, j-Query, Java Script, HTML, DHTML, CSS 3.0, XML, XSLT, UML, IIS, Microsoft Excel, SQL Server 2012, Entity Framework, VM Ware and Windows XP.
- Played an active role in all stages - requirements gathering, analysis & design, development, testing, debugging and fine-tuning.
- Developed/Modified front end UI using HTML, DHTML and CSS.
- Designed User Interface using ASP.NET Pages, Web Controls, Custom Controls, User Controls, HTML, and Style Sheets and C#.NET and VB.NET for Middle tier processing.
- Designed Created and Implemented new relational tables and upgraded the existing tables.
- Designed and developed user-interface for major modules of the project using ASP.Net controls.
- Designed and Implemented Data Access Assemblies using ADO.
- Performed Form validation by adding validation controls and implemented user controls and custom controls and role based authorization.
- Used ADO.NET objects for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation to data sources.
- Used Data grids, Grid view and Data Reader for Data manipulation and display.
- Used SQL Server database as the backend and XML for web configuration files.
- Used Visual Source Safe for Version Control.
- Designed and implemented reports using Crystal Reports.
- Used web services in the appropriate scenarios to communicate with other applications.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation from structure.
- Developed stores procedures, triggers, functions and database tables in MS SQL Server database.
- Used Firebug to analyze UI layouts and issues on different browsers.
- Onsite deployment and integration along with enhancement fulfillment.
- Used various JQuery plugins like auto complete, date picker, color picker, document slider to enhance the usability, functionality and overall experience for website.