- Ability to understand and manage development cycle including requirement gathering, analysis, design architecture, development, integration, testing, deployment & maintenance.
- Experience in full software development lifecycle - from concept through delivery of next-generation applications and customizable solutions using iterative development through Agile Methodologies.
- Delivered responsibilities as Senior Developer/ Technical Lead for various software initiatives including building and mentoring team members.
- Performed design and development of Web & Windows applications using advanced .NET technologies including MVC.
- Proficient in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), WCF/.NET Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, XML), Restful Web API.
- Hands-on experience in Rest APIs, SOAP APIs, Postmanand JSON
- Comfortable in leading team of up to 4 engineers to get project delivered on time
- Experience with design pattern relatedlike MVC,Facade, Abstract Factory, Singleton.
- Improved the performance (performance tuning) of SQL server Stored procedures, complex SQL queries and applications.
- Proficient in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using Windows communication foundation (WCF) and Web API.
- Very strong hands-on experience working on SQL server.
- Implemented technologies like Web Services, MVCfor service-oriented applications
- Knowledgeof Azure Functions and Logic Apps using Microsoft Azure also exposure to other pieces of azure like Azure data factory, SQL Azure etc.Migrated native, on-prem applications to the public cloud (Azure)
- Experience to create Rest API’s using Serverless framework
- Experience with JWT (Json Web Token) authentication for API’s and used Swagger for API framework.
- Performed services testing using Postman, Fiddler, and Advanced REST Client.
- Sound Knowledge in database design and implementation including troubleshooting using SQL Server
- Worked with tools such as TFS (Team Foundation Server), GIT and JIRA for project management, source and version control.
- Experience in Adobe Analytics. Configuration and setup of IIS Application Servers. Experience in configuring and scheduling jobs using AutoSys, SQL Agent.
Technologies: ASP.NET, .NET CORE,ASP, ANGULAR, ENTITY FRAMEWORK, ADO.NET, WCF, WEB SERVICES, WEBAPI
Cloud Computing: AZURE
RDBMS: MS SQL SERVER, ORACLE
Design Patters: MVC, STRATEGY, FACTORY
External Libraries: OPENXML, LOG4NET
External Frameworks: TELERIK, REPORTING SERVICES, AJAXCONTROLTOOLKIT
Productivity Tools: VISUAL STUDIO, MS-SQL MANAGEMENT STUDIO, VISUAL SOURCE SAFE SVN, DOTNET PROFILING TOOL,-w2 SVN, TFS, PERFORCE, GIT, IIS.
Confidential, Whitehouse Station, NJ
Lead .NET Developer
- Implement functionalities using Microsoft ASP.Net MVC Architecture and rich user responsive technics using HTML5, WEB API, Bootstrap, JSON, JQuery, CSS and Duck Creek tool.
- Deploy and Host Restful API services for Mobile and Web gallery offers into Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
- Develop and manage scalable micro services using .NET Core
- Create stored procedures, trigger on the database to provide/insert specific data from multiple tables for Web API services.
- Develop services which enabled device personalization leveraging C#, .NET Core and Framework
- Generated and configured SSL s to secure WCF messages.
- Secure Web API with OAuth2 authentication and implement custom validation logic with Fluent Validation.
- Engage in database tuning, indexing & monitoring using SQL Profiler, traces, and execution plan.
- Create model and the data store generated from the classes by using code first migrations feature of the Entity Framework.
- Solve performance issues in Sql Server and Application by implementing Performance tuning.
- Use GIT for version control and branch management.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
Lead .NET Developer
- Involved with client team to design and implement advanced technologies WCF, ASP.NET, Web API, and Angular JS.
- Made use of Dependency Injection structure and Middle wares present in .Net Core framework.
- Worked closely with the leadership team to identify and prioritize deliverables.
- Provided enterprise-level assistance to customers by taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution.Researched, diagnosed and identified solutions to resolve software issues.
- Developed bug filing tool that reduced triage time by 20% & was widely adopted across the company
- Implemented MVC 2 architecture pattern in designing the application architecture
- Involved in designing and development of SOA services using Web Services/WCF.
- Used Entity Framework as ORM for querying the entities using LINQ.
- Wrote required stored procedures, triggers, views and indexes in Sql Server required to perform data transactions.
- Used design Patterns like Factory, Abstract Factory etc.Participated in design and code reviews of productivity tools.
- Maintained and enhanced existing software by analyzing and identifying areas for optimization and refactoring.
- Utilized.Net profiler, SQL Change Data Capture to locate bugs, improve efficiency and enhance quality of product.
Technologies Used: C#, VB.net, SQL Server, WCF, Entity Framework, Design patterns, MVC, LINQ.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
Sr. Developer/Lead. Developer
- Developed ASP.NET Web pages using WCF, MVC using LINQ, Lambda expression, Web API, JQuery
- Designed Data access layer for multi databases and Developed data entry web applications, with LINQtoSQL.
- Utilized Microsoft Entity framework / ODP.NET to fetch data models from Oracle
- Built application services which interface directly to ASP.NET Web API and WCF (SOAP) controllers and services.
- Design Patterns like Factory, Façade and Abstract Factory are used to build application. Used TFS as source control.
- Develop WCF Services and configure WCF Services with appropriate endpoints for consuming them in the web application.
- Involved in creating a lot of Restful and SOAP WCF Services.GIT is used for versioning of code.
- Fiddler and Chrome Developer tools are used to analyze and debug the UI issues while developing.
- Import / Export Data from various data Sources. Create Scheduled Jobs, batch, alert and E-mail notification setting.
Senior .Net Developer
- Resolved existing architectural flaw and shortcomings.Application involves MVC architecture and Entity Framework.
- Implemented features to enhance the supported applications.
- Created SOA using WCF Web Services and Web APIs.Created internal software to automate key processes.
- Implemented Web Services Security, "WS standards", Reverse proxy/common security token and Alternative transport bindings to secure Client Application. Used Telerik controls.
- Implemented ASP.Net MVC Design Pattern to manage UI, business logic.
- Designed normalized databaseschemas and performed database administration tasks.
- Developed ASP.NET Web forms and utilized ASP.NET State management and Caching features.
- Used AJAX controls to minimize server round trip and enhance customer experience.
- Developed business logic components as a middle-tier between database (C#, ADO.NET) and the client application \ administration tools (web-services, C#, ASP.NET and IIS).
- Designed and created Tables, Views, SQL procedures for Oracle and Sql Server Database
- Implemented data and service contract at the data layer using WCF and WCF was coupled with Ajax Toolkit for enhanced UI
- Worked in JQuery library for client side programming, AJAX using JQuery library, Entity framework to collection programming in business objects.
- TDD carried out using NUnit testing. Implemented XML Web Services using C#.NET.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Developed N-Tiered mobile check caching system using WPF, VB.net, T-SQL. Design and development of Rich user interfaces and reports using object-oriented java scripting.
- Created SQL Objects like Tables, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views and Cursors using SQL Server.
- Developed Data Access layer accessing database in WCFservices.
- Updated requirement, design and estimation details in Quality Centre.Code Review and Design Review for the features.
E nvironment: N-TIERED Architecture, MVC,SQL Server, KendoUI, Telerik, Dev Express, TFS.
- Created a script which will run behind the Code like scheduler when any files are coming or going from the server/local machine or to the server/local machine. Event get raised, if anything happening in a server or local machine.