- 15+ years of experience in Software Development, Customer Service, Quality Assurance and Application Support in Defense, Medical, Financial and Oil and Gas industries.
- 10+ years of experience in developing .NET, VB.NET, Visual C#, C++, utilizing technologies such as Visual Studio, VB, and .NET Framework with code - behind using VB.net, C#, C++, and backend using SQL Server, 2016 MS Access
- 10+ years of experience as a Software Engineer with experience in developing applications/features using Object Oriented Programming Languages likeVB.NET, C#, C++.
- Experienced in writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures and functions using MS Access, MS SQL Server
- Current valid security clearances: Secret Clearance, September 2010 & NACI from OPM, September 2009
Programming Languages: VB.NET, Visual C#, T-SQL, VBA, Java, C++, WPF
Program Technologies: Visual Studio, Web API, ASP.NET, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Reporting Services, MS SQL Server Management Studio, SSRS
RDBMS: SQL Server 2016, Oracle SQL Developer, MS Access
Software Modeling: MS Visio 2003, UML
SCM Tools: Azure Dev Ops, Team Foundation Server 2010, SourceSafe
IDE Tools: MS Visual Studio 2019, Eclipse, Access
Custom Software Developer
- Developed and maintained custom projects for 20+ clients to meet their individual needs.
- Created custom .NET add ins and standalone applications leveraging custom SDKs and Web APIs
- Preformed project planning and development on site for numerous clients
- Responsible for providing accurate time and budget estimates on every project.
- Collaborate with other junior team members to assist with internal technical issues.
- Participated in discovery meetings as a technical asset to assist with project feasibility.
- Direct support contact for client’s custom application issues.
- Developed custom internal applications as needed.
Environment: Visual Studio 2016/2019 SQL Server 2016, MS Office, Peloton Custom SDK, Peloton Web API, WellView, SiteView, RigView, Peloton Platform, Excel VBA, XML, WITSML
Assistant Vice President - Application Support
- Providing key real time support via in house proprietary software to commodity traders who generate over 450 million dollars annually in revenue.
- Collaborate with numerous other teams to ensure all trades place for the day have successfully processed.
- Responsible for after hours and weekend deployments of key software.
- Monitor and address any issues as they happen to any of our 12 different applications.
- Monitor job status of all End of Day procedures.
- Assist developers with SQL related question on the production system.
- Collaborate with team members in London, Singapore and India to ensure 24 hour up time of all applications
- Modify monitor and maintain dashboards written in Perl.
Environment: MSSQL Sever 2010, SSRS, MS Office 2010, JRE 8, numerous in house tools(.Net apps), Autosys, Quartz, XTrader
- Responsible for developing and maintaining Paceart software in VBA, this provides more efficient software for our in house end users.
- Maintained and modified numerous reports with SSRS
- Responsible for creating new DB tables and store procedures as work around the aging MS Access platform
- Wrote one off reporting software in C# to link 3rd part software to our proprietary reporting software
- Worked on a number teams when new software development challenges arise
- Responsible for created Deployment and Rollback packages for new versions of Paceart software.
Environment: Visual C#, MS ACCESS, VBA, MSSQL Sever 2010, SSRS, MS Office 2010, TFS