- 8+ years of experience in developing and maintaining a project for entire life cycle using various technologies that include C#, MVC, ASP.NET Core, Web API, Entity Framework and SQL SERVER.
- Experience with Object relational mapping (ORM) framework like Entity framework.
- Good understanding of complete life cycle (SDLC) of the project, including design, development, testing, support, and maintenance.
- Experience with Azure for building and hosting web application.
- Good experience in MVC (Model View Controller) pattern for developing Web applications.
- Experience in consuming and publishing Web Services using SOAP and REST Protocols including JSON.
- Experience in working with TFS for Source control, Project Management and Tracking work items.
- Good experience in working in webservices with WCF and Web API.
- Good Experience in ADO.NET and Entity Framework to connect database, retrieve and manipulate data.
Microsoft Technologies: ASP.NET Core, .NET Framework, ADO.NET, MVC, Entity Framework
Programming Languages: C#
Cloud Technologies: Azure
Database Technologies: SQLServer2008 R 2/2012/2016/2017/2019 (Stored Procedure, Triggers, User Defined Functions, Views) T - SQL
Web Technologies: XML, Web Services, REST, Web API.
Operating Systems: Windows 7/10.
Development Tools: Visual Studio.NET 2010/2012/2015/2017
Modeling Tools: UML, MS Visio, Confluence
Testing Tools: NUnit
Version Control Tools: Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server (TFS), GIT
Sr .Net Developer
- Involved in OOPS concepts like Polymorphism, Inheritance, Interfaces, Abstraction, etc. in C#.
- Followed agile methodology with daily scrum meetings and providing user story updates.
- Worked on ASP.NET Core MVC for creating Html Helpers using Razor Views.
- Used the REST Services with .NET applications.
- Worked on Cloud Computing Services in Azure.
- Worked on calling Web API Service from asp.net MVC application in C#.NET.
- Worked with hierarchy id’s, ranking, dense raking etc. in SQL Server.
- Worked on dependency injection using Unity Container in ASP.NET Core MVC.
- Used code first model in Entity Framework in Data access layer.
- Worked on Data Editors for ASP.NET Core MVC using Razor syntax.
- Worked with "Web" HTTP request/response messages using restful services.
- Worked on Managing SQL Query plans in SQL Server.
- Worked on Azure application Services for building ASP.NET MVC web application.
- Worked on routing in ASP.NET Core MVC for creating URL pattern.
- Worked on creating stored procedures, functions, views, etc. in SQL Server
- Created a Data Service using C#.NET, Web API and Entity Framework.
- Worked on action filters for logging and authorization in MVC.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for managing the source in .NET projects.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Developed ASP.Net Core MVC pages using Razor syntax and C#.
- Used C# generics for creating custom collections.
- Worked on sever side validations of Model state in MVC controller.
- Used the Microsoft ASP.NET Web API Client Libraries to consume a RESTful service.
- Created Model and View models in ASP.NET Core MVC.
- Created an Application Services with Cloud Shell in Azure.
- Created REST service using ASP.NET Web API and SQL Database.
- Worked on Database first model for developing entity framework.
- Used bootstrap for responsive design in ASP.NET Core MVC.
- Developed assemblies using C#.NET OOPS design principles.
- Published an Application using GIT in Azure.
- Handled Run Time Errors & Design Time Errors by implementing Error Handlers in ASP.NET Core.
- Created and consumed Web API services in .NET application.
- Implemented client-side validation in ASP.NET Core MVC using jQuery and jQuery validation.
Sr .Net Developer
- Used agile software development methodologies.
- Used ASP.NET Web API to create and consume API services in C#.NET.
- Wrote an action filter for all controllers in ASP.NET MVC.
- Worked on Logging errors in ASP.NET MVC.
- Worked with SQL Server from Entity Framework.
- Used Database first Entity Framework model in Web API data service.
- Used dependency injections for good maintenance of code.
- Worked on File upload progress bar with jQuery.
- Worked on sending result back in JSON format in MVC.
- Involved in Implementing Dependency Injection in Application to avoid tight coupling.
- Used TFS for managing the source code.
- Implemented client-side validation in ASP.NET MVC using jQuery and jQuery validation plug-in.
Environment: Visual Studio, OOPs, C#, Dependency Injection, MVC, Web API, ASP.NET, EF, TFS, SQL Server.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Involved in the SDLC phase of requirement analysis, design, and development of the web-based intranet application tool using ASP.NET and C#.
- Created Stored Procedures and User Defined functions using T-SQL.
- Implemented server and client-side validations using ASP.NET controls and Java Script.
- ASP.NET with code behind C# was used in the Presentation layer.
- Used .NET Validation controls to perform Client-side validation.
- Created Clustered, Non-Clustered Indexes on tables to find the data quickly and efficiently.
- Created Stored Procedures, Views and Functions to save/retrieve session data.
- Used TFS for version control during development and maintenance.
- Worked on MVC using web form engine.
- Worked on controller and action methods in MVC.
- Participated in scrum sessions in analyzing the requirements with the group members.
- Used ADO.NET Entity Framework for connecting to SQL Server from .NET application.
- Actively engaged in client meeting, requirement gathering and development processes.
- Created and consumed WCF using C#.NET.
- Worked on jQuery Validation Extensions for ASP.Net Web Forms.
- Worked on Basic-Http-Binding type binding in WCF.
- Worked on designing ASPX pages in ASP.NET MVC.
Environment: Visual Studio, .NET, MVC, ADO.NET, WCF, C#, SQL Server, XML Schema.