- Overall, 13 years of IT experience of working into .NET Technology.
- 8+ years of understanding and experience of Software Development Life Cycle.
- 4+ years of experience of Software Testing Life Cycle.
- Great experience in design and development of applications using advanced C# language, WinForms, ASP.Net MVC Architecture, LINQ, .Net technologies, Web API services, SQL Server and Database.
- Good experience of working with Selenium Webdriver, VB script, HP Unified Functional Testing/Quick Test Professional for implementation of Testing Framework Architecture.
- Good experience of using Azure DevOps, Microsoft Test Manager, IaaS for maintaining test plans, building pipelines and deployments.
- Experience of using Jenkins Continuous Integration tool for integrated builds and JIRA software for managing and tracking development efforts.
- Experience of working with Agile methodologies and practices.
- Ability to identify and setup tools for Regression Testing, Data Validation and Defect Tracking.
- Good experience in project management tools like SVN, TFS, Perforce, VSS, and Azure DevOps.
- Good working knowledge of SQL Server Database Management System, ability to read and write complex SQL scripts and Stored Procedures.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- C#, SQL, VB script, Python
- Visual Studio 2008/2010/2015/2017
- FoxPro, Performance Profiler, Fiddler
- SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, Sybase
- Microsoft VSS, Perforce, Tortoise SVN, TFS, Azure DevOps
- Windows XP/7/10
- Maintained and enhanced Test Automation Framework which is developed in Microsoft Visual Studio and automated End to End Test Cases using Selenium, Coded- UI, C#.Net, ASP.Net Core Web API, LINQ, Entity Framework, SQL Server, and Azure DevOps using Key Word Driven Hybrid Framework Design based on Page Factory Model to test cloud hosted web-based applications.
- Automated Legacy (Mainframe and Visual Talk/OASIS) application using Unified Functional Testing and .NET and built Hybrid Framework.
- Designed and developed a ‘Unified Portal application’ called E2E Portal to manage ‘State Roll out’ test cases statuses and maintaining policy inventory to be used for Functional testing by multiple teams using MVC Architecture, ASP.Net Core Web API, SQL Server, Entity Design Patterns.
- Designed and developed test data management tool called GATF ( Confidential Automation Test Framework) using Angular JS, MVC Architecture, WEB API, SQL Server. Set up Test Environment and deployed builds in Microsoft Azure (Cloud) using ICAT Deployment Dashboard which were used for triggering Regression suites for multiple states on multiple non-prod Virtual machines/ Test Lab.
- In addition to testing of new Duck Creek System Policies, tested the Old Converted
- Gathered requirements from Business team and provided feasible technical solutions to achieve required functionality.
- Designed and developed MSGR UI using C#.Net, WinForms, Infragistics Libraries, MVP Architecture, Google Protocol.
- Developed various components, created stored procedures using SQL to interact with DB.
- Worked on migration of application from Win XP compatible to Win 7 compatible version.
- Resolution of UI defects and introduction of new features, resolution of Production bugs.
- Prepared Release Documents before any Production Release.
- Getting requirements from client/onsite coordinator. Providing feasible technical solutions to achieve required functionality, explaining pros and cons of each solution to customer and finalizing the best one.
- Programming in C# .Net, creating custom .Net controls, and communication with unmanaged DLLs.
- Performing unit testing as well as integration testing, troubleshooting the problems and fixing the code.
- Preparation of Design Documents and Code Review Reports.
- Implementation of report generation in Excel format using Crystal Reports and MS Office API.
- Improvement of application performance using Red Gate ANTS Performance Profiler tool.
- Software Requirement Specification, Analysis, Coding, Debugging, and Testing.
- Peer review and peer testing for work items fixed by other team members and preparation of Review Reports.
- Interaction with clients for requirement gathering.
- Documentation of Functional Specifications for WellSite Analyzer and HIPS|SUMMIT.
- Assistance and support to other team members for other projects’ documentation.
- Document review and Language correction of documents prepared by other team members.
- Implementation of internationalization for supporting different languages using resource files and XML files.
- Creation of different sub modules like Animation Controller, Object Pool, Hierarchy, and Search controls for Drone Designer.
- Do Undo action implementation for each action in the Designer.
- Implementation of Wire interpolator for calculating interpolated values of animated tracks.
- Change in resolution of view port according to user preferences.
- Implementation of various actions of Designer as script commands, to be executed using Command Editor.
- Development of user-friendly GUI to update Resource and XML files and save them in a password protected file.
- Implemented ability to generate similar Resource and XML files for the chosen locale.
- Employed it to feed the display values of the fields visible on the Drone Designer GUI.