- Over 11+ years of experience in all the phases of SDLC design and development of Enterprise - level web and windows applications using Microsoft Technologies, with strong experience in N tier and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control (MVC) design pattern and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience in analysing Functional requirements, designing UML, Use Case and Class Diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Extensive Experience in using C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.Net, MVC Pattern, Razor Views, Web Forms and Web Controls.
- Experience in designing and branding Master Pages utilizing Server Controls, User Controls, Data Grid control, Form Validation controls, Custom controls and CSS.
- Strong experience in data retrieval and manipulation using ADO.NET data objects such as Dataset, Data Reader, Data list, Data Adaptor.
- Experience in CSLA Framework, Entity Framework, CQRS Pattern and NHibernate.
- Experience of handling queries using C#.NET and VB.NET LINQ components.
- Excellent experience in developing and consuming Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Services and Web Services.
- Experience in using REST API and following Single Responsibility Pattern.
- Proficient working with Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Functions and Views with Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS, SSDT) and using PL/SQL in Oracle with SQL Developer and Toad.
- Experience in generating reports using SQL Server Reporting Services and Crystal Reports, Report Builder.
- Experience in working with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), GIT for visual studio, Tortoise SVN, Visual Source Safe (VSS), and Visual Team System (VTS).
- Experience on .Net framework update conversion to higher framework, IIS upgrade, Hosting on IIS 6/7/7.5/8, IIS Express.
- Experience working with 3rd party Ajax controls Rad Grid, Filters, Paging, Custom Sorting, Update Panel (Telerik Controls).
- Experience working with different State Management techniques like Application State, Cookies, Session, View State, Caching, Query String, Profile concepts.
- Installing & Configuring SQL Server, Visual studio, TFS, ASP .Net and Classic ASP on IIS, Managing and adding extensions to it.
- Good experience in translating complicated enterprise business specific rules and procedures into appropriate business logic components such as code libraries, stored procedures and security models.
- Energetic self-starter with excellent analytical, logical thinker with patience and organizing skills, along with the ability to work individually as well as in a team environment with good team spirit.
- Experience in working with Software Development Processes & Models: Waterfall, Agile methodology using Scrum as Framework.
- Over 6+ years of Scrum Developer experience working with software teams transforming from Waterfall to Scrum.
Programming: C#.NET, VB.NET, Java, C, C++.
Scripting: Java Script, TypeScript, Classic ASP
Frameworks: .Net 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5/4.5.2 , .Net Core 2.0, 2.1
IDE: Visual Studio 2005/08/10/12/13/15 , IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse IDE.
Web Technologies: ASP.Net 1.0/1.1/2.0/3.5/4.1 , XML, WSDL, WCF
Web Services: SOAP, HTTP
Web server: IIS 5.1, IIS 6.0, IIS 7, 7.5,8.
Database: SQL Server 2005/08/08R2/12/14, Oracle 9i/10g, Access, Excel 2000/03/07/13
Reporting: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports
Version Control: Visual Studio Team System, Tortoise SVN, and Visual Source Safe
Operating Systems: Windows 98/XP/ 07/08 - 2000/03/08 R2/12 Server. Mac OS
Confidential, Parsippany NJ
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Worked on Analyzing business requirement and developing new responsive design Web Applications using Agile scrum
- Involved in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle process, gathering business requirements from clients, documenting, design, coding, unit testing, automated testing, mock, integration test and regression tests, maintenance, and support.
- Code Backend API’s using C#, .Net Rest API’s following SOLID principles.
- Participate in Daily Scrum and grooming calls.
- Lead onsite and Offshore Incident Team conducting daily meetings on Microsoft Teams, Skype, WebEx.
- Deliver proposed User Stories, Bug fixes, Defects fix, resolving issues in timely manner and deliver.
- Involve in design and architecture discussions to provide best practices and feasible design solutions.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Demonstrate solid understanding of the client functional/nonfunctional requirements and implement with good quality coding skills.
- Create impact analysis document to understand the impact on the existing functionality as required.
- Provide inputs to create the low-level design for the module based on the understanding of the requirement and high-level design.
- Review coding standards and best practices to check code quality and Identify unit test case scenarios based on the design.
- Integrate and conduct system integration Tests, Regression Tests and Smoke Tests on local Visual Studio Code, IDE or on development Servers, test Server, UAT Server or
- Production using CI/CD pipeline and code using mocha, chai.
- Create Change request and follow the enterprise deployment process request to build and deploy the code to production Servers in the maintenance window after approval from Manager.
- Use Pivotal cloud foundry (PCF) for Routing, Scaling, Binding services, Creating User Provided Services and database, stop, start, or restage APPs or APIs.
- Communicate with ESD DEVOPS Pipeline Team for pipeline issues or while deployment using Bamboo.
- Debug code and use Swagger, Postman when needed.
- Resolve issues that team is facing or Escalate and work with ESD Developers or Architects.
- Conduct or Involved in risk mitigation and facilitate in QA and UAT sign offs.
- Work on UI test cases. Integration Regression test cases UI and backend smoke tests.
- Facilitate Business sign offs on requirements and Pilot testing of applications before production launch.
Senior .Net Full Stack Developer
- Worked on Analyzing business requirement and developing new responsive design Web Applications using Agile scrum methodology for Software Development Life Cycle.
- Worked with Angular Wizard to manage Page level events, navigation, and Progress Bar and UI look and feel.
- Nodejs for installation typescript and other packages, Webpack for build minimization and change.
- Worked on Developing Single Page Application (SPA) using ASP.NET, MVC Core, C#, Typescript (Angular 5 & 7) language using Reactive Forms, template drive forms and PrimeNG.
- Created Mock application UI with test data from Json file and C#.NET as RESTful Web API
- Worked on documents Upload from ui to database, View Documents, Rotate and download to desktop.
- Worked on View only read access for HR connect and secured API from updating based on user roles.
- Created user dashboard for searching, viewing applications, editing, accepting.
- Worked with Command Query Responsibility Segregation Pattern (CQRS) for event sourcing
- Worked with Angular Forms add, delete, edit form data in to the grid with proper validations.
- Worked with Components decorator, Directives, Services Injectable, Observables, Promise, Browser animation, angular animation, Pipes, Modules, Even Emitters.
- Worked with C#.NET using Classes, Interfaces, Arrays, Generics, Namespaces, Collections, Events, LINQ query expressions, Exception Handling, Enumeration Types.
- Worked with different styling of radio buttons selection, checkboxes, Bootstrap modal popup, Buttons.
- Working with MVC, REST Web API using C# for CRUD operations
- Worked with Unity framework to register the Class and simplify object creation for hierarchical structures of dependencies
- Worked on Log4Net, Elmah for logging in a class library and configured.
- Worked on discussing and designing MS SQL server Database design DDLs on Tables and relations.
- Conducted user acceptance review sessions and collaborated with Business Users and QA teams
- Ensured Quality Assurance, Staging and Production, and conduct unit and integration testing.
- Worked on Team Foundation Server (TFS) & GIT code check-in, Branching, Merging and maintained clean code and with proper check-in adding comments to keep track of previous changes
- Participated in User acceptance tests review meetings and fixed active issues and enhancements.
- Used Microsoft TFS online as the Scrum framework, Identified features and created user stories, work items, tasks in Development as sprint items to meet the deadlines discussed for sprint planning, weekly progress, and collaboration of project development.
Confidential, Rancho CA
Senior .Net Full Stack Developer
- Worked on multiple projects Enhancing requirements, Developed, Tested, Fixing issued tickets and deployed to Quality Assurance (QA), Staging and Production using.
- Analyzed requirements, tasks assigned in current sprint Following Agile Methodology using Jira Scrum Framework in Sprints delivered items and groomed Backlog issues (tasks, enhancements, bugs).
- Worked with ASP .NET, ASP.NET MVC, REST Web API, Controllers and State Management using C#.NET and VB.NET language for backend supporting the business logic.
- Worked with Html helpers for image viewers and for headers, footers and other repetitive content at Enterprise Level.
- Worked with Razor Views Engine to embed server side code into HTML5 markup code
- Worked with kendo UI controls designed Bar, Donut, Pie and line charts.
- Created, Altered Stored procedures, Triggers, Views, Tables; debugged and normalized bigger tables into new tables using MSSQL server database. Developed unit test cases for regression testing.
- Used IIS to configure Websites, Install Certificates, Creating Permissions, and Directory Level Access throughout the Organization.
- Designed Web application using Web API, Entity Framework to model and manage data from SQL Server and conducted unit and integration tests.
- Worked with .Net Web Services, WCF Services which interacts with database and sends requests and receives response data from those application
- Authenticated using SSO (Single Sign On) and created the register flow for user, Directory Access, Domain Access into ASP.Net websites with Http Verbs and security features.
- Developed Google Maps using Geo coding API in MVC VB.NET for showing the stores or instructors on the map using existing data in WCF services that are visible for end users as markers and info window.
- Fixed issues with Emergency First Responders website world map that uses google maps API locator which did not show up the EFR for different regions with Name, Address and Contact Details.
- Used AJAXPro Namespace Library to make requests and extract data for supporting existing client application.
- Analyzed and Enhanced Angular JS Application for file access to customers, added authentication to view .HTML extensions, PDF (PDF Reader), Flash Files, JPEG, JPG to users and buffered content to web UI using file streaming for E-learning Application
- Worked with C#.NET and VB.NET using Classes, Interfaces, Arrays, Generics, Namespaces, Collections, Events, Delegates, LINQ query expressions, File System IO read and write files.
- PayPal security update done for sand box testing and upgraded .Net Framework from 3.5 to 4.0 and fixed issues
- Used Active Directory for identity management to authenticate customer support users to back office
- Used Microsoft Azure AD (Active Directory Authentication Library) for token based authentication between REST API and Applications (SPA) added authorization for specific pages
- Maintained database design in EDMX file Model first approach and kept data files updated while including new changes
- Worked on TFS (Microsoft Team Foundation Server) code check-in with proper comments, merging to the root and branching, created Shelve Sets, Reporting, project tracking, track change sets
Senior .Net Developer
- Leading offshore and onsite team developing applications and followed up with Team members on assigned tasks, requirements, enhancements, bugs. Acted as liaison for client and software applications developers.
- Analyzed the requirements and significantly contributed in the development also discussed and presented ideas for resolving existing issues
- Extensively worked on social login Google, Yahoo and Facebook using 3rd party Web API (Jan Rain) and developed JSON Web API to use the social login and record share and tweet features from users for different web pages
- Involved in Mobile Application Development of different web pages
- Worked on good amount of production issues and identified the underlying issues which were not known and provided solutions to team
- Worked with ASP.Net MVC, Web API, and State Management (cookies)
- Build and deployed the web and mobile applications into production
- Worked on client and Server-side scripting to provide the security entered by the user and secured backend server with C#.NET, and VB.NET
- Developed and supported promotions and rebates developed in VB.NET for Mobile and Web Applications.
- Worked on Google Maps for Geo locator and showing the stores on the map for entered zip code using Web API and coordinates from Google API and Store Address Information, Website and other details and the equipment information from Oracle Database.
- Worked with C# Classes, Interfaces, Arrays, Generics, Namespaces, Collections, JSON format.
- Worked with UI Kendo Controls for dashboard search, query and filter from the grid, export to excel.
- Worked with Razor Views Engine to embed server side code into HTML markup code
- Used jQuery for DOM actions, DOM events, Manipulation, animations, transition.
- Worked on Content Management Applications to publish and apply changes
- Created, Altered Stored procedures, Tables, Views and Triggers on Confidential ecommerce
- Worked on USPS address verification API for shipping the package and integrated to the website.
- Scheduled Many Jobs on Windows Task Scheduler and troubleshoot for resolving issues
- Used Data Contract as the standard mechanism in the WCF for serializing .Net object types into XML
- Used .Net Web Services (WSDL) for updating user information with application and components by authenticating and validating the objects
- Worked on XML, XML Serialization and Deserialization to access the properties of an object and modify its values
- Tested the application as per the test cases and business logic using unit test and functional test. Fixed the bugs and coordinated with the team on various issues
- Authenticated designed widgets by integrating into ASP.Net MVC website with the custom Web API for page specific business logic using JSON as light weight data in exchange, for using in social sign-in via mobile, tablet and desktop applications
- Used ADO.Net objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter, for consistent access to SQL data sources
- Worked with Oracle SQL Developer, Designing Database tables, stored procedures and using new schema, Transaction Control Language (TCL) for ecommerce project.
- Queried using joins on tables to find missing access to the profiles and bulk updated in dev tested and later moved the scripts to update production database.
- Worked on Configuring Team Foundation Server connecting on Visual Studio.NET and made file exclusive Check out, check-in when done.
- Worked on Bootstrap grid system, glyphicons, Modal, Popover and for effective web design
- Worked with Bootstrap for responsive designs used media queries for responsive design on Desktop, Mobile, I-Pad applications.
Environment: ASP.Net, MVC, C#.NET, VB.NET, AJAX, Oracle 11 G SQL Developer, Kendo Controls, Visual Studio 2013/2012/2010 , ADO.Net, IIS 7.5/8, Web API, .Net Web Services, WCF, HTML5, Java Script, JQuery, SQL Server 2014, Windows 7/8, Windows Server 2003/08/12, Bootstrap, TFS
Senior .Net Developer
- Involved in all the phases of the Project Life Cycle and analysis of the system based on n-tier architecture
- Followed Scrum and Test Driven Development Methods in Agile methodology to produce high Quality software
- Used design patterns like Singleton and Abstract Factory, Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture framework, Model-View-View-Model (MVVM)
- Worked with ASP.Net Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, .Net Web Services, and State Management (session) using C#.NET and VB.NET.
- Developed system services SOA application platform for use by all web applications utilizing WCF services and the ASP.Net provider model
- Used bindings to control the construction of the Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) channel stack at runtime
- Used Data Contract as the standard mechanism in the WCF for serializing .Net object types into XML
- Used LINQ to Entities with EF model to massage the data and tune the performance used compile queries and eager loading
- Used NHibernate to provide communication between data access layer and backend database.
- Used WCF Service for communicating with third-party application services and made changes to our website
- Worked on Melissa Address data API to integrate and verify the address entered by the end user and provide the invalid fields with error messages and also provide the suggested address to choose between.
- Wrote store procedures, views, complex SQL queries. Altered complex procedures for final billing
- Worked on Stored procedures, Triggers, Tables, Common Table Expression (CTE), Debugging and fixing stored procedure insurance billing issues using MS SQL Server Management Studio
- Used Angular JS built in angular directives to work with validation errors
- Used Angular directives like ng-repeat while populating data in tables
- Used NuGet package manger console for installation of frameworks plugin on to visual studio.NET
- Created Interactive reports using Crystal enterprise manager
- Worked on Microsoft Team Foundation Server for version Control and source code maintenance needs
- Worked on Dependency Injection using Unity Framework
Environment:, C#.NET, Visual Studio 2012, ADO.NET, VB.NET, IIS Express, WCF, LINQ, NUnit, Visual Studio.NET Framework 4.5, UML, Java Script, JQuery, Html5, framework, CSS3, Crystal Reports 11.0, TFS, Team System, SQL Server 2012, SQL Profiler, NHibernate, Windows Server 2008, Angular JS, knockout JS, Team Foundation Server (TFS)