- Information technology professional capable of working on IT projects from concept to completion with remarkable deadline sensitivity. Around Fourteen (14) years of experience as a software programmer, strong analytical skills combined with experience in object - oriented techniques. Compatible team player and have expertise in handling the team as well.
- MCSA-Web Applications and Azure Developer Associate Certified
- Passed Microsoft certification for70-486 (Asp.net MVC Web Applications) and70-483 (Programming in C#).
- Passed AZ-204 (Azure developer associate) certification.
- Understanding of Azure computing including Azure App Service, Function App, Storage accounts, Blob Storage, Event grids subscription, Auto Scaling, Azure Service Bus, Cosmos DB, Diagnostics and Application Insights, using Key Vaults, interacting resources using .Net Code.
- Extensive programming experience in developing window and web based including responsive application using C#, MVC, Bootstrap, LINQ, OOPS, ASP.Net,WebAPI and WCF services
- Good understanding of client side framework like JQuery, Angular and Bootstrap.
- Worked on Sql Server, Oracle, SSRS, SSIS.
- Experience in working with Code Management using TortoiseSVN & TFS, Bit Bucket.
- Experience in developing the SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), three-tier and two-tier Client-Server and Distributed Object Systems and Object Oriented Technologies in an Internet/Intranet Environment.
- Worked with support team closely to resolve critical issues in Production, Development and Maintenance environments.
- Worked on Value Addition tools like FxCop and Moq frameworks for core review and unit testing.
- Automated deployment operations using Vbscript and BAT files.
Languages/Tools: ASP.Net Framework,ASP.Net Core, VB.Net, C#, WCF, MVC, WebAPI, JQuery, Angular JS,Bootstrap, Knockout,Vbscript,CSS3, SSRS, TFS, Tortoise SVN,Unity F/w for DI. Moq, Splunk, JIRA,Enterprise Architect (EA),Microsoft Azure
Databases: Sql Server, Oracle 12c
- Create efficient, scalable, reusable, tiered components using the latest versions of ASP.NET, MVC, WebApi, WCF, C# and VB.net.
- Create and design databases, views, stored procedures, T-SQL statements and user-defined functions of varying complexity with a "best practices" approach to keys, indices and relationships in the latest version of SQL Server.
- Created reports using SSRS and implemented Custom Authentication in SSRS for Cloud.
- Involved in POC and thought process to containerize existing services via Docker to move forward for cloud native and micro services approach.
- Create conceptual designs for how technology platform (.NET, MVC, SSRS, Rules Engine) will be implemented in features across product and Assist in providing guidance for developers on technical and architectural design choices.
Technology: MVC, Razor, ASP.Net Core WebAPI, VB.NET, C#, JQuery, Bootstrap, WCF, Knockout JS, Moq,Micro services Visual Studio 2019.
- Design, Development (coding) and Unit testing, working with architecture team to design different modules of the applications by following software principles to deliver an efficient system.
- Worked onMVC web and WebApi using object-oriented technologies.
- Enhanced legacyAspx pages to MVC razor Views usingJQuery, angular JS 1.0 and Bootstrap.
- Created stored procedures in Oracle using Oracle Sql Developer tool.
- Used dependency injection framework with Unity Container in WebAPI module.
- Improved Code quality using FxCop and used Moq (mocking framework) and Shims to create unit test.
- Used XSLT to create XML transformation.
- Using extensive checks and design patterns to optimize application to provide highly secured environment for all users and prevent any data loss.
- Consumed Site minder services for user registration and user profile operations in IDM.
- Lead team of three developers for Second Phase of release for API services and was involved in entire lifecycle of that work order including Design (Activity Diagrams, Class Diagram, Sequence Diagram), Development and Unit Testing, Integration testing, User Acceptance Testing and Production Support.
- Analysis, Design and development of Bugs reported in Production environment.
Technology: .Net Framework 4.6, Visual Studio 2015, MVC, WebAPI,VB.NET, JQuery, Bootstrap, WCF, Oracle 12c, AngularJS, TFS, JSon,Moq,FxCop, Enterprise Architect (EA), Visio 2013,Splunk.
Sr. Software Developer
- Develop and enhanced MVC, ASP.Net, WCF applications using object-oriented technologies and pattern-based development techniques to keep application complexity minimal and to simplify maintenance and updates.
- Used design patterns including Factory Pattern, Template Method. Responsible for Fine Tuning of the system to increase application performance.
- Creating complex stored procedures, views and functions using Sql 2008 R2.
- Designed and developed font end using Bootstrap and MVC razor views.Involved in writing client side validations using JQuery and Used JQuery to make AJAX calls
- Created multiple utilities (executables) to migrate legacy data to new system and synch both systems.
- Created and consumed WCF service. Created IIS Hosted WCF services for external clients used X509 certificate to publish services on internet.
- Worked with process management tools like JIRA and code management tools like SVN.
- Helped support team to Host and configure WCF services in production environment.