- IT Professional with overall 7+ years of experience in development, enhancement, maintenance, testing & production support using expertise on IBM Mainframe Technologies and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) experience using UiPath
- 4+ years of experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) using UiPath Studio and UiPath Orchestrator
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Waterfall & Agile / Scrum methodology
- Experience in installing, upgrading, migrating, optimizing, performance tuning, and configuring UiPath Applications
- Experience in Robotic Process Automation Tool UiPath to automate web applications, desktop application, maintaining excel using Object Cloning, Image Recognition, PDF integration, OCR etc.,
- Completed RPA Developer Advanced certification from UiPath academy
- Worked on Automating Web portal, Excel, PDF, TXT and Email automations
- Experience in the recordings (Basic, web, Citrix), Data scraping, Screen scraping and scheduling jobs using UiPath Orchestrator.
- Experience in managing bots workloads using UiPath Orchestrator Work Queue
- Worked with PDF and different types of OCRs for PDF Automation in UiPath.
- Extensive experience in Business Requirements gathering with expertise in documenting technical requirements and application testing across the deliverables of a project
- Experience in Test Planning, Test Preparation, Test Execution, Issue Resolution and Report Generation to assure that all aspects of a Project are in Compliance with the Business Requirements
- Expertise in tuning database queries by verifying their execution plans.
- Hands - on experience in creating monitoring reports using power shell and TSQL Scripts.
- Experience using MS Visio, MS Project and MS office tools like MS-Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access.
- Good working knowledge of using Databases like DB2 UDB and IMS-DB and experience in COBOL II, DB2, CICS, JCL, MVS, OS/390, VSAM in MVS environment
- Possess good interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communication with ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, Stake Holders, and SMEs
- Possess good analytics and problem-solving skills with efficient time management
RPA Technologies/Components: UiPath, Orchestrator, Ui Robot, Automation Anywhere(POC)
Languages: COBOL, JCL, VSAM, SQL
Databases& Tools: DB2 V8.1, IMS DB, XPEDITOR, SPUFI, MS Access
Development Tools: TSO/ISPF, QMF, SPUFI, FILE AID, Changeman, IBM Requisite Pro, FTP, DFSORT
Environment: MVS, OS/390, z/OS, VM, Windows 9X/2000/ XP/Vista
Business Applications: Microsoft Office Suite- MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Smartsheet, Toad
Confidential, Houston, TX
RPA Developer (UiPath)
- Responsible for implementing the full life cycle of RPA solutions: Identifying automation opportunities, gathered requirements, implement, test and deploy targeted automation solutions using UiPath.
- Worked with different teams in making changes in developed processes as per the Technical Design Document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements
- Implemented End-to-End development of Business Process using UiPath Studio
- Developed ROBOTS using UiPath to automate and accelerate business process with minimum human intervention for remaining non-standard processes
- Supported business and technical teams during robotic projects and mitigate/Resolve risks and issues that may affect project schedule, cost, scope, quality
- Worked on exception handling to analyze and resolve the issues in a timely manner
- Worked on Data scrapping to pull the competitor data to analyze and take quick decisions
- Configured UiPath processes and object using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintained and easy to understand for further requirement
- Automated Several Processes and Business activities for various business systems and provided knowledge transfer/support/Assistance to the Application development and Support teams
- Used UiPath Orchestrator for deployment, monitoring and management of UiPath Robot automation activity
- Automated the data transfers, including importing/exporting data between applications or files using UiPath
- Experience in using UiPath's Credential Manager for maintaining, securing and retrieving the user credentials
- Used Excel Application Scope and other excel related activities like Read Cell, Read Column, Read Range, Append Range and Set Color Range for Excel automations
- Participated with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs
- Involved in requirement gathering sessions, design walkthrough meetings with customer to understand at onshore location (for new business requirements and discuss the concerns, issues raised during release phase
Environment: UiPath Studio 2019.10, Orchestrator 2019.10, GIT, VB.NET, TFS, Azure, Citrix, SQL Server.
Confidential, RTP, NC
RPA Developer (UiPath)
- Implemented selectors for interacting with window and web browsers for continuous navigation of applications
- Image-based texts in applications are also automated with mouse clicks
- Used Screen Scraping method to extract text from running window application by appropriate output methods such as Native, Full text and OCR
- Implemented Web Recorder for automating logging and Inserting Data actions into browser applications using different Input methods such as Send window messages and Simulate
- Configuring new processes and Activities using Core Workflow Principles that are efficient, well-structured and manageable
- Used Data Scraping method for extracting structured data from browser applications or documents into a CSV file or Excel Spread sheet
- Using Excel VBO object to perform operations in excel sheet while taking sheet data as input
- Used various actions like Conditions and Loops, User prompts, Error Logging and commands like Object Cloning, OCR, Key Strokes etc. for coding the automation process
- Solid Design, Coding, Testing and Maintaining the RPA's (Robot's)
- Provided End to End solution for Business process using Robotic Process Automation
- Worked on getting all the remote machine errors and information to the main system through the UiPath
- Automated tasks using web recorder and scheduled tasks to repeat as per requirements
- Used image activities with wait conditions to ensure proper website or application loading, to perform certain actions in a loop
- Used Excel automation for repetitive Excel data entry, appending and for comparing columns
- Deployed the process in UiPath Orchestrator and scheduled their execution
- Used Queues to collect information from orchestrator to perform additional tasks
Environment: UiPath Studio 2018, Orchestrator 2019, VB.NET, Citrix, SQL Server.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Software Engineer (RPA Developer)
- Requirement Analysis, System Study, High level and low-level design and Estimation
- Responsible to create new web services using ASP.Net with C#.
- Support/modify the exiting web services as per user requirements.
- Developed web pages using C#, ASP.NET and Visual Studio .NET 2010
- Used ASP.NET, HTML, to create dynamic web pages using ASP.NET Web Server Controls and user controls
- Involved in analysis, design and development of the application
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter, Data View for consistent access to SQL Server data sources
- Integrated with flash with the help of handlers in .net
- Designed and Developed User Interfaces using ASP.NET.
- Responsible for designing and developing ASP.NET web pages using ASP.NET, Java script, ADO.Net, SQL, HTML, CSS and AJAX Web services.
- Developed Custom User Controls to reduce the Complexity in User Interface Coding and provide better look and feel.
- Added functionality in business layer and Data access layer.
- Good at import and export of data between XML file and datasets.
- Used ADO.NET in connecting to Data Access management with SQL Server.
- Designed and developed the C# components for implementing business logic which is used to do the transactions on database in middle tier using ADO.NET.
- Designed and developed complex stored procedures in SQL Server 2008
- Generated the required reports with the help of data grid.
- Developed screens in ASP.NET AJAX-Enabled, C#, ADO.NET to display.
- Development and Testing of Web Services (A middle tier application on IIS).
- Used Tortoise SVN for version control.
- Involved in loading data from XML files to Database
- Expert in handling Dataset and data tables
- Used data grid to review and modify manipulated data
- Wrote business logic in C# and handled transactions from and to database using ADO.NET objects such as Datasets, Data Adapters, and Data Readers.
- Experienced in Prepare, read, write and understand program specifications.
- Prototyped the system towards understanding the system requirements and involved the user community at all stages of the project and incorporated user feedback.
- Developed GUI front end using Windows forms (Win Forms) in C#.
- Developed Stored Procedures using SQL for all the interaction with the database.
- Integrated various reports into the application. The reports were created using Crystal Reports.
- Involved in gathering requirements and designing software.
- Designed user interface screens and implemented application logic under Microsoft .NET framework using C# to use .NET features powered with CLR.
- Worked with Custom Controls, Validation Controls and rich controls like calendar control.
- Generated a high-level function hierarchy through analysis of information needs.
- Development of screens and report layouts
- Configured Web.Config file for the configuration of the entire Web Application.
- Used ADO.NET for Data accessing. Upgrading the modules into Microsoft .Net (C# .Net, ASP.NET) and created a web service.
- Created Custom web parts using SharePoint Object Model and SharePoint web services. Used C# as the programming language.
- Developed Web Services in ASP.NET for much useful functionality.
- Used Presentation Layer as CSS which allows customization of layout, color based on the user selection using XSLT, XML and CSS.
- Developed HTML and ASP.NET pages to meet the business requirements and also involved in replacing HTML pages with redesigned ASP.NET pages.
- Developed Java Scripts for dynamic user interface and browser compatibility tests.
- Worked on SSRS 2005 to generate about 30+ reports for various user groups and developer groups
- Written stored procedures and SQL statements to access data from SQL Server 2000 Database
- Developed database stored procedures, functions, views and created DTS (Data Transformation Services) packages for data transfer from various files