- Full Stack .NET developer with 15 years of experience in software development, and an excellent track record of building, architecting, and delivering highly reliable and scalable systems. I am currently working as Senior .NET Developer at Confidential . I am seeking remote full - time position as .NET software developer.
- 2 years of technical lead experience in software development
- Experience managing small development team, working with stakeholders to build product vision and roadmap
- Strong experience in strategic planning, performance, and project management and mentoring team members
- C#, .Net Core, .Net Standard, Azure DevOps, Entity Framework Core, CI/CD, T-SQL, WCF Services
- Routing Services, Windows Services, Windows Forms, OOP, Visual Studio 2019, 2017, 2015
- Relational Databases, Regular Expressions, XML, My-SQL, Oracle, FLAUI
- Camunda, Smart sheet API, Automation Anywhere RPA, Easy-Net-Q, Rabbit-MQ, EDI X12 files.
Team Lead and Senior .NET Developer
- Utilized .NET technologies such as Entity Framework Core, .NET Core Background Services, Asp.Net Core MVC, C# 8, Rabbit-MQ, Fluent-Validation, among others, to read and store Healthcare Claims information and perform complex validations and integral analysis on behalf of clients.
- Automated the process of receiving, validating, and submitting to CMS (Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services) thousands of EDI-X12 837 claim files on behalf of clients.
Senior .NET Consultant
- Automated the process of collecting and consolidating business data from different sources to update company’s ERP system.
- Utilized UI Automation Libraries such as FLAUI to create automation software to update the company’s ERP system.
- Utilized workflow automation platform such as Camunda, to orchestrate complex automation tasks, providing end-to-end visual representation of the process.
- Utilized latest .NET Core technologies to write automation software, such as EF Core, C# 8, CI/CD with Azure DevOps, Automation Anywhere RPA, SmartSheet API.
Team Lead and Senior .NET Developer
- Team lead: Senior technical lead working closely with team of developers. Responsible for daily SCRUM meetings and tasks. Worked closely with business in all phases of software development lifecycle, from project scoping, planning, and requirements definition to issue resolution, testing, implementation and deployment.
- WCF-Services: Designed and developed high performance WCF Services to process all healthcare transactions under Medicaid for 4 key states (ME, WV, ID, NJ). The Services would serve as a centralized location to host business logic utilizing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), allowing both external and internal clients to access information and execute processes through a common interface. Technology used: Visual Studio 2013, C# .NET framework 4.5, WCF libraries, Microsoft enterprise library, T-SQL Store procedures.
- ASP.NET Core MVC: Developed and maintained several ASP.NET Core Web applications used in house for various healthcare tasks. Built several web-based interfaces to review and audit Medicaid member’s information, generate on demand X12 files for Healthcare providers, and accomplish utility tasks, such as keeping track of application’s versions and deployments in different environments. Technologies: ASP.NET Core MVC, ASP.NET, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Entity Framework, T-SQL Store Procedures.
- Window Service Applications: Designed and implemented several Windows Service Applications to perform a large array of tasks, including overnight data processing, data archiving, incoming file processing and generating outgoing edi healthcare files for healthcare providers. Technologies used: C#, Windows Services, CLR Thread Pool, T-SQL Store Procedures.
Senior .NET Developer
- ASP.NET Web Application: Designed and developed ASP.NET application to monitor healthcare files being processed in real time. Numerous healthcare entities such as Health Plans, Healthcare Providers, Government agencies, etc. would send us hundreds of files on a weekly basis, containing healthcare information for millions of members. The ASP.NET application would monitor the in-progress loading and processing of these files and display useful statistics, such as validation errors, loading statuses, number of records processed, among others. Account managers could perform different actions such as stop-processing, resume-processing, as well as call the file originator to resolve any data issues or discrepancies. Technologies used: C#, ASP.NET, Ajax, HTML5, CSS3, T-SQL Store Procedures.
- File Loading Automation: Designed and developed a Windows Service to automate the process of loading files into the database. The new application replaced an existing manual process, which involved manually loading hundreds of files per week, including writing C# code every time a new type of file had to be loaded. The Windows Service monitored directories for incoming files, and process them as they arrive. Also, the incoming files were matched to a control file (xml), which had all the information needed to successfully parsed and load the file into the database. The control file contained table name, file format, delimiters, header info, trailer info, mappings between line positions and table columns, etc. With the new process in place, when a new type of file had to be loaded into the database, the only thing needed was a new XML control file, instead of having to write C# code. Technologies used: C#, Windows Services, T-SQL Store Procedures.
- Process Automation: Automated several key processes within the company, that were labor-intensive and required filling out forms and mailing them via USPS. Leveraged electronic systems with States, to electronically submit applications, and eliminate the manual work. As a result gave the company a great boost in productivity and helped cut costs. Technologies used: C#, Windows Services, T-SQL Store Procedures.
Java & .NET Developer
- CRM Application: As part of Confidential Software Development team helped develop and maintain CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software, utilizing .NET Framework 2.0, C#, and SQL server 2005 database. The goal was to improve services provided to customers, keep track of sales, properly distribute sales commission to employees as well as utilize customer contact information for marketing purposes. As a result, the CRM software gave the company a great boost in productivity, sales and customer service.
- Project Management System: Designed and developed a Java Swing Desktop Application to help manage business projects. A project could be the sale of a Caterpillar Power Generator to institutions such as hospitals, schools, residential buildings, etc. The software consisted in dozens of screens to keep track of customer information, inventories, payments, purchase orders, warehouse operations, engine parts, equipment. Utilized Java Swing libraries, and Microsoft SQL 2005 database.