- Secure a position in IT industry that enables utilization of my skills and qualities to achieve excellence in my chosen technical domain, endeavor to show improved results for the prospective employer and meet new challenges through dedicated perseverance and continual learning.
Other: SSL Certificates, FTP, DNS, Reverse DNS, DHCP, Network Load Balancing, VPN, Database Mirroring, and many others.
Network Engineer, NET Developer
- Designed, implemented and managed all aspects of a 13 server, 45 client network .
- Primary IT support for 40+ employees including several off - site Account Executives and 10 Developers
- Designed and implemented a highly available and secure network infrastructure for successful .com
- Created and executed a comprehensive Disaster Recovery Plan, including policy development, employee awareness, backup management and periodic auditing/fire drills
- Actively managed Email Service Provider relations by ensuring industry best practices are followed to guarantee optimal domain deliverability - this includes periodic requirements review, setting up and maintaining feedback loops, managing bounces and actively maintaining company email distribution lists
- Provided routine and complex data mining services for employees and management
- Responsible for preparing and submitting the IT department's annual budget to company principals
- Assisted developers in software and database design, security and optimization
Software Engineer, DBA
- Gathered requirements, designed, developed and thoroughly tested software for internal users and for deployment to external clients
- Worked closely with clients and partners to design software to interface our businesses with one another
- Traveled to client sites for installation and implementation of software solutions
- Programmed Web applications
- Created role based security and encryption package for all Company developed Web applications
- Created software to de-dupe database of over 1,000,000 physician panel members
- Maintained existing and legacy software written by current and past employees
- Employed Object Oriented design practices to create efficient, modular and reusable software
- Developed, tested and documented data transfer module for print verification system using C/C++
- Tested and Tuned TCP/IP for optimum throughput
- Participated in and taught weekly classes in Perl
- Networking, troubleshooting, repair and technical support
- Implemented and supported network solutions for small businesses.