- Passionate to provide leadership, architectural designs / guidelines, build and mentor the team, and align the software integration of different system components with the overall system design. Adept at improving efficiency, working with stakeholders, motivating peers, promoting team collaboration and accountability.
- Demonstrated experience in leading the team to including hiring, coaching, mentoring, and developing staff to achieve customer satisfaction and personal professional development.
- Experience in setting team goals, defining roles, establishing operating rules and mechanism, plan & manage the budget, and plan the execution of the overall work stream necessary to deliver the engagement to include managing metrics such as client satisfaction, talent / resource utilization, operating margins & break - even analysis.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and experienced in counseling & facilitating the agile team to create and maintain the product backlogs, defining project priorities, fostering the team to self-organize, and addressing roadblocks & mitigating risks to see the team to progress.
- Expert level experience in defining & providing software architecture, designing and modeling software systems, workflows, security, developing critical components of high scalable, high performance and high available system.
- Expert level experience with C#, Java, HTML5, Modernizr, Hammer, jQuery, JSON, RESTful and SOAP Services, MVC, MVVM and Micro-services Architecture, Play Framework, Amazon AWS & Microsoft Azure Cloud, and Spring Tools Suite. Demonstrated experience in Python Scripting, Image Analytics and Cloud Services
- 4 Years of experience in RESTful services, WCF, ASP.NET MVC and LINQ technologies; and 12 years of experience in C# and ASP.Net
- 10+ experience in SQL Server; about a year in SSRS and 2 years in MySQL, Oracle and DB2
- 1+ experience in Java services, Spring MVC and 8+ years of experience in using C/C++
Sr. Staff Software Architect
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
- Managed design evolution across multi-generation life-sciences product releases to implement Image Analytics & Robotic Automation.
- Led the subsystems technical teams through the entire design cycle including requirements generation, design and implementation, verification & validation as the key technical mentor. Architected Study Management sub-system, implemented Cellular Image Analysis, and added Reports sub-system.
- Provided architectural designs, guidelines to the team and mentored the team to develop the platform using MVC architecture and TDD strategy. Studied SCTE and VAST compliance requirements, worked with SCTE committee, and developed Ad Decision Services for the advertisement platform. Implemented features to support IP and mobile Ads using HTML5, MVC and WCF Services.
- Reviewed and analyzed product requirements for the Video-On-Demand Advertisement platform, designed and developed the Advertisement platform using C#, ASP.NET MVC and SQL Server.
- Presented a demo on.NET Applications Migration to Cloud at the Microsoft Code Camp.
Solution Architect & Consulting Manager
- Created project proposals, project plans and managed the team of 3 developers. Interacting with business users for gathering requirements. Coordinated User Acceptance Tests, releases and working with IT support staff to provide 2nd level support.
- Analyzed Query-As-A-Service requirements; designed and developed web services for the Corporate Dashboard and Help desk Dashboard. Integrated and tested with SAP Business Objects Xcelsius software. Developed Query As A Service WCF services using C#, WCF, ADO.NET and SQL Server.
- Designed and developed Scantron scanner data import work flow process in a near real-time environment using C#, WWF, XML, XSLT, Rincon API and SQL Server 2005.