- Over 13+ years of experience in all the phases of SDLC design and development of Enterprise - level web and windows applications using Microsoft Technologies, with strong experience in N tier and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control (MVC) design pattern and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience in analysing Functional requirements, designing UML, Use Case and Class Diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Extensive Experience in using C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.Net, MVC Pattern, Razor Views, Web Forms and Web Controls.
- Experience in Entity Framework and NHibernate.
- Strong experience in data retrieval and manipulation using ADO.NET data objects such as Dataset, Data Reader, Data list, Data Adaptor.
- Experience in developing and consuming REST API.
- Experience in developing and consuming Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Services and Web Services.
- Proficient working with Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Functions and Views with Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS, SSDT) and using PL/SQL in Oracle with SQL Developer and Toad.
- Experience in working with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), GIT for visual studio, Tortoise SVN, Visual Source Safe (VSS), and Visual Team System (VTS).
- Experience on .Net framework update conversion to higher framework, IIS upgrade, Hosting on IIS 6/7/7.5/8, IIS Express.
- Experience working with different State Management techniques like Application State, Cookies, Session, View State, Caching, Query String, Profile concepts.
- Installing & Configuring SQL Server, Visual studio, TFS, ASP .Net and Classic ASP on IIS, Managing and adding extensions to it.
- Good experience in translating complicated enterprise business specific rules and procedures into appropriate business logic components such as code libraries, stored procedures, and security models.
- System Architecture
- Solution development and execution
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery using DevOps
- Data migration using SSIS & IBM Info Sphere
Programming : C#.NET, VB.NET, Java
IDE: Visual Studio 2005/08/10/12/13/15/19, Eclipse IDE.
Web Technologies: ASP.Net, MVC, Rest API, WCF, XML, WSDL, SOAP
Database: SQL Server 2005/08/08R2/12/14, Oracle 9i/10g
Version Control: Visual Studio Team System, Tortoise SVN, and Visual Source Safe
Operating Systems: Windows 98/XP/07/08 - 2000/03/08R2/12 Server. Mac OS
Confidential, Omaha, NE
Software Dev Engr
- Analyzing the business requirements
- Involved in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle process, gathering business requirements from clients, documenting, design, coding, unit testing, automated testing, mock, integration test and regression tests, maintenance, and support.
- Involve in design and architecture discussions to provide best practices and feasible design solutions.
- Implemented with new features for clients
- Implemented Apply Pay, Google Pay functionality following First Data specifications
- Integrated with PayPal to process for Credit Card payments by following PayPal specification
- Implemented PGP Encryption Decryption to transfer the files in secure manner
- Implemented Account Update functionality following Paymentech specification
- Implemented Account Update functionality following First Data specification
- Document and Demonstration new feature implementation
- Performing DevOps role (Monthly Server patching, Pushing new version of application code to production)
- Participate in Daily Scrum and grooming calls, daily meetings on Microsoft Teams, Skype, WebEx.
- Following the PCI (Payment Card Industry) standards in Application development and keeping in compliance with respect to PCI
Environment: Visual Studio 2017/19, C#, MVC, WCF, Web API, MS SQL Server, SS Integration Services, NHibernate, Java Script, SOAP, Postman, SVN, Git, SQL Server 2005/08/14/16
Confidential, Omaha, NE
- Involved in all the phases of the Project Life Cycle and analysis of the system based on n-tier architecture.
- Worked with offshore team to track daily progress on implementation
- Requirements gathering and creating details design and breaking into individual stories
- Worked on session management and logging functionality
- Importing large excel files into backend tables using bulk upload
- Worked with ASP.Net Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, .Net Web Services, and State Management (session) using C#.NET and VB.NET.
- Worked on XML, XML Serialization and Deserialization to access the properties of an object and modify its values
- Used .Net Web Services (WSDL) for updating user information with application and components by authenticating and validating the objects.
- Review coding standards and best practices to check code quality and Identify unit test case scenarios based on the design.
- Communicating with management team on the progress and product demos
- Agile methodology
- Created Forms that provide Asynchronous operations using AJAX Helpers.
- Used Entity Framework to perform CRUD operations on the SQL Server 2012 database.
- Implemented Auto Mappers to convert entity to model and vice versa
- Writing unit test cases using MOQ framework
- Developed applications in Test driven environment using Unit testing
- Actively participated in project schedule, code reviews and deliveries.
- Used TFS for project tracking and Source Control.
- Fixing the bugs in the system reported by the QA team