- Microsoft Windows (Vista and XP)
- Microsoft Office (Word
- SQL Server 2008
- Enhancement of existing Excel 2007 financial spreadsheets using Microsoft VBA macros.
- Creation of mail merge Word 2007 documents to allow generation of letters to property owners in violation of home owner association covenants.
- Development of a document management application to eliminate the capture and storage of paper and allow interactive access to documents previously created.
- This application is being created using C# and VB in a .NET architecture using Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
Confidential, Hollywood, FL
- Modified custom and modified JD Edwards 7.3 programs to facilitate the usage of the business unit (MCU) and address book number (AN8) fields properly across the company’s enterprise requirement planning application.
- Performed full SDLC analysis to determine the scope of the project, analysis of the RPG III and IV code to identify coding and data issues, assignment of programmer’s required tasks, unit testing, development of test plans and program modification documents.
- Developed RPG IV programs to convert existing files to be in compliance with the project's objective.
- Analyzed the usage of MCU data across the revenue cycle EDI documents (850, 856, 810) to ensure that the ongoing processing of these transaction sets would be inline with the enterprise solution.
- Developed and maintained RPG III/400 and RPG IV code for the creation of a new order - to-cash environment for Canadian operations.
- Development of stored procedures written in RPG IV to access AS/400 data for a Java based Sales Order Management system.
- Wrote programs to convert existing file structures for the Java applications.
Confidential, Gurnee, IL
- Maintained and supervised the EDI environment to facilitate a consistent flow of information to and from the company.
- Identified error conditions and reported these occurrences to the proper departments for correction.
- Maintained code written in RPG/IV that developed interface file data to ensure the proper data was being sent to outbound transaction sets.
Confidential, Waukegan, IL
- As the lead developer of a conversion team I was responsible for the creation of RMPs (mapping instructions) from existing maps in Gentran and webMethods to communicate requirements to Confidential .
- Those instructions were converted into maps created using Trusted Link Enterprise for the following transaction sets: 810, 816, 820, 824, 850, 855, 856, 857, 860, 864 and 880.
- Testing and data validation (X12 and database interface files) was performed to obtain acceptance by the management personnel.
- Analysis of current processes was performed on the AS/400s written in RPG III, IV and CL to determine viability of software and make assessments of the existing code.
- Created data comparison and data extraction tools written in RPG IV, CL and APIs on the AS/400.
- Worked with the existing webMethods team to determine viability of current maps for inbound and outbound transaction sets, helped with data transmission problems encountered with AS2 trading partners and added input for the placement of trigger programs for data transfer from/to the AS/400 from/to the Oracle data server.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Development of integration software to McKesson ClaimCheck application code.
- Created ILE RPG/IV modules and programs converting existing COBOL code.
- Testing of new modules and programs to ensure compatibility to the McKesson engine.
- Maintained the current AS/400 application environment while conversion of all application software was being performed.
- Programmed using RPG IV ILE freeform exclusively.
Confidential, Kalispell, MT
- Created new maps and trading partner relationships using Gentran on an AS/400 interfacing data to JD Edwards One World.
- Developed UBEs to extract data from 852s.
Confidential, Elkhart, IN
- Studying Java language on-line to obtain a certification from Sun Microsystems.
- Developed a single job stream for inbound forecast, shipping requirements and purchase orders using RPG IV and CL.
- Created tables to drive the processing by customer; calling specific programs as required.
- Made modifications to existing maps for the 830, 862 and 850 processes.
- Developed an 834 for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee for reporting of active participants.
Confidential, Maryville, TN
- Maintenance and development of CARE; the Confidential Customer Database Application.
- Aided in problem resolution of WLNP (the system that allows phone number portability between carriers).
Confidential, Alpharetta, GASr. EDI Programmer/Analyst
- As a Sr. EDI Programmer/Analyst I was responsible for development and maintenance of all applications and EDI transaction sets for a high volume EDI environment.
- Developed a system for FTP transfer of inbound and outbound documents to the Sterling Commerce mailbox.
- Developed a freight payment auditing system incorporating EDI data (ANSI X12 210) to verify invoice amounts using programs and files defined within the i2 logistics application.
- An interface was developed between i2 and JD Edwards to accomplish invoice matching using either the Bill Of Lading or Pro Bill numbers.
- Developed an automated logistics application using Sales Order data and EDI transactions to communicate and coordinate shipment scheduling with J. C. Penney.
- Developed an interface from i2 to determine when shipments were to be released for shipment.
- Developed and maintained WMS-to-i2 interfaces for shipment scheduling.
- Developed the VICS BOL using JetForms 5.3 software at the client level, ported the compiled forms to the AS/400, developed merge scripts on the AS/400 and using their proprietary CL commands merged and created printed output. Was selected, as part of a team of developers, to resolve JetForms related issues for the corporation.
- Developed web based applications to present AS/400 data on corporate sponsored web sites.
- Maintained Confidential Sales Order, Advanced Pricing and EDI modules to enhance the process flow.
- Developed Dreamwriters and Worldwriters as requested. In charge of vocabulary overrides and program access/security for the Sales Order, Advanced Pricing and EDI modules.
- Was in charge of developing RPG/400 and RPG/IV ILE solutions outside the scope of Confidential capabilities.
- Managed projects to convert mainframe EDI transaction sets to the AS/400 and convert AS/400 transaction sets to a client/server environment.
- Developed close working relationships with users, vendors, customers and value added networks for application support and technical assistance.
- Converted 3000 transaction sets to 4010 and/or 4030 as required.