- Over 25+years of diverse Experience with all phases of software development life cycle(SDLC), involved in designing, developing, integrating and implementing, software applications based on Microsoft .NET technologies, backend development and building multi - tiered architecture
- Very good working Experience on the Microsoft.Net Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 developing Win & Forms, Web Services, Windows Services.
- Strong Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) OOA/OOD/OOP concepts including inheritance, polymorphism and abstraction, multithreading, networking, databases, client-server architectures, operating systems.
- More than 15 years of experience in developing large-scale Web Application and Client/ Server application with windows DNA architecture using .NET FRAMEWORK, C#, WPF, Silverlight 4 & 5, WCF SOA, WebAPI, WCF RIA, PRISIM 2.1 & 4, ASP.NET, VB.NET, PGP Encryption, XML, XSL, ADO.NET, ASP, VB6.0/5.0/4.0, COM/DCOM, MTS, ADO, HTML, Visual Source Safe, DHTML, VB Script, Java Script, IIS and Crystal Reports.
- Experience in developing User Control and Custom Controls.
- Experience in Ajax technologies
- Used, NHibernate, SQL 2008, and CSS to create consumer facing websites
- Experience in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Workflow Foundations (WF), .NET Framework 3.0 / 3.5 / 4.0 /4.5 and Composite UI Application Block(CAB).
- Experience in design and development of windows UI using Windows Forms and WPF.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Programming. Extensively worked with ADO.NET (2.0/3.0) to connect SQL Server and Oracle using Connection, Command, Adapter, Dataset, Data View, Data Row, Data Column, Data Reader, and other Database Objects and Business Entities.
- Proficient in building Web Services using WSDL, UDDI and SOAP Protocol and Expertise in consuming and publishing Web Services. Consistently delivered work products on time with a quality-conscious approach earning client appreciation on multiple occasions.
- Experience in designing web pages using CSS.
Microsoft Technologies: ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Visual Basic 6.0, .Net Framework 2.0 /3.5/4.0 /4.5 , Visual Studio.Net, TFS, Win Forms, Web Forms, Windows 2008 server, Web Services, SQL, PL/SQL.
Web Development Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, Silverlight 4 & 5, WPF, SOA with WCF, CAB, WCF RIA, PRISIM 2.1 & 4, WebAPI include ServiceStack
Scripting Languages: Java script, VB script
Languages: C, C++, C#.NET, Visual Basic, XML, PL/SQL, Cobol I & II, Power Builder, Java, JSP, ADO Entity Framework 4.0/5.0/6.1, LinQ(SQL, Entity)
Web based Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS,MVC, DTD, XML, XAML, XSL, XSLT, XHTML, IIS, bootstrap, AJAX, JQuery
Databases & Reporting Tools: MS SQL Server 2000/ 2005/2008/2012/2014 , MS Access 2010, MYSQL 5.1, DB2, Crystal Reports, MS Reporting Service 2008/2012
Operating Environments: Windows 98/ XP/ 2000/2003/2008/ Window 7/Windows 8
Web Server: IIS 4.0 / 5.0 / 6.0/7.0 /7.5
Protocols: SOAP,TCP/IP,HTTP,UDP/IP,WSDL,UDDI and FTP
Senior Lead Developer / Software Architect
- Toll Transaction System Most WCF service and SQL Stored procedures are used. Every toll transactions post to database.
- Violation Processing System This project is very similar project with Customer management system to take care of unregistered and violation vehicles. The application is based on WPF application.
- Revenue Processing System Controls needed for recording, auditing and reconciling all financial related activity include all payment (Credit Card, ACH), adjustment, reversal and refund processing. Mainly WCF and SQL Stored procedure and daily job involved.
- Correspondence Track all correspondence generated for customer accounts and send to customer email directly or send to print house depend on customer’s contact method. Generate all documents with xslt template and xml mapping.
- Public Web Site /Web API Registration and management for individual customer’s account from on-line. Used MVC and WebAPI with ServiceStack. Both application located in DMZ and WebAPI communication between WCF service from secure App server and public web site. Message service with RabbitMQ implemented.
- Lane Cash out App Managing lane side toll system includes check in-out, deposit and report. WPF, WCF, MSMQ and Reporting Service.
- Case Management Track all issue between CSR and customer include system issues. Also tracking all email. Auto escalation, issue tracking, issue action and solution. WPF, WCF, SQL
Senior Developer / Architect
- Created design solution by applying Object-Oriented Techniques (oops). Implemented several DESIGN PATTERNS to standardize the application architecture.
- Analyzed business requirements and translated them into functional specification document (FSD) and technical design document (TDD).
- Prepared Object modeling, use case diagram, class diagram and activity diagram using UML 2.0
- Data modeling, Data base design, Normalization and Indexing was made for all modules using Sql server 2008.
- Created service factory and singleton design patterns along with WPF, Silverlight and C# concepts for to offer services to presentation layer.
- Multithreading is used in the application to improve the response time.
- Used Java Script for the Client-Side Validations.
- Customized Error handling and Exception handling across the application.
- Developed UI Design using Silverlight (Expression blend 4), AJAX, Web parts and Web Forms
- Design and Developed user controls using ASP.NET and C#.