- Demonstrate cost effective solutions for business - critical development teams. Complete complex projects, motivate priorities and challenge technology while providing timely and compassionate solutions.
ERP Systems: Great Plains - Dynamics GP GP2007 - 2016, Confidential
Database: MS SqlServer 2000/2003/2005/2008/2016, SSRS, SSIS, T-Sql, Stored Procedures, SqlBase, Oracle (11g) Access
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/7, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012, Windows 10, UNIX
Accreditations: CTD Developing and Advanced OOP Concepts with CTD Microsoft Administering SqlServer 2000
UNIX: Concepts and KORN shell programming
Confidential: PeopleTools1, II, SQR/SQL, PeopleCode, Version 8 Delta
Senior Web Developer
- FPA - supports the global budgeting system. Extensive rewrite to upload excel files into SqlServer 2012 in VisualStudio 2017 in ASP.net.
- SCAS - Calgon manages spent carbon and reprocess it. SCAS handles it all - shipping/receiving, labs etc. code. (Classic ASP)
- Corrective Action - Processes HR request for the North American plants. (Classic ASP)
- Columbus Attendance - Tracks employee incentives, reprimands and workflow.
- Sieves - Technical data about different ratios and configurations for what's running at the plants.
- Consultant for Steak N Shake: Focused primarily on 2 web development pages within corporate firewall. The first MVC project was concerning coupons that are redeemed at checkout. Some of the coupons were preprinted and I had to check that global list to see if they were valid and/or redeemed.
- The latest pages developed are employee timekeeping system. It allowed a user, with security settings, to edit their time, breaks and the reason for that change. It used json post/get scheme instead of the usual CRUD update in Sql Server. There are more than 700 stores so the app get hit quite a lot.
Lead Application Development/Architect
- Lead developer over 3 developers and maintained software for a collection of companies. The software contained 5 main modules that provided pricing, purchasing, order entry and management to a wide variety of businesses which included construction, refining and aggregate plants.
- All apps and modules converted over to .net/c#/Sql Server March 2009.
- Confidential development included SQR maintenance. A/P invoice transfer via eConnect(WCF) into Dynamics GP. Transitioning development to ASP.net for web deployment.
- Developed property management custom software. The software was written in SqlWindows and interfaces with the accounting system (Computron) on Unix. Dealt heavily with Oracle stored procedures and Unix shell scripts. Responsible for G/L file from Ceridian Payroll systems as well as site cash files ($10M/day) for accounting system integration.
- Post-merger activities with Confidential included SQR generation on Fixed Assets reporting and assisting treasury conversion plans. Familiar with NACHA/BAI file formats and PROCOMM scripts to transfer transactions to the banks. Dealt mainly with the Cash/Reconciliation, Payroll and corporate reporting issues.
- Developed Software for world-wide purchasing group. Converted dBase applications to client/server. Supported synchronization of distributed databases. Released crucial DOS rewrite for worldwide distribution. Promoted to the IS group in Nov. 96 for a conversion of a complete requisition system from Access to Oracle.
- Programmed in an AOS/VS, Data General mainframe. Performed all of the computer operator’s duties: monitoring printers, users, and trouble-shooting programs as well as communication and modem .