- Confidential certified IT infrastructure Architect with extensive and diverse experience in all aspects and current issues of data center digital transformation.
- Microsoft Professional Program Certificate in Azure Cloud admin. Strong knowledge of IT architecture methodology with broad expertise in infrastructure solutions and technical account management.
- Demonstrated the ability to build, lead and work with client, delivery, hosting and account teams.
- Reduced total cost of ownership by providing virtualized consolidated infrastructure including cloud solutions. Responded and led RFP response teams.
- Excellent planning, analytical and problem - solving skills. Proven capacity to develop rapport, present and communicate technical information to all business audiences.
Lead IT Infrastructure Architect
- Planning and engineering of the next generation datacenter IaaS/PaaS for Confidential Engineering Design Environment using Hyper-Converged Oracle SuperClusters.
- Develop disaster recovery (DR) plans for the Engineering Design environment.
- Planning and mapping application migrations from current to next generation datacenter using Agile methodology.
- Managed the server migrations to the two new data centers on time.
- Completed successfully Microsoft Professional Program Certificate in Azure Cloud Administration (MPP certified).
- Recognized and received Confidential ’s “ITO Culture All-Stars” twice for successfully managing projects.
Lead Solution Infrastructure Architect
- Architected solutions using Confidential off-premise private cloud IaaS including VM hosting and cloud managed backups which met the client strategic direction.
- Authored the architecture solutions documents, cost cases, risk analysis and architecture decisions in response to client project requests which resulted in $5.3M in revenues using Cloud virtualization technologies (VMware), operating systems (Linux, Windows, UNIX) and storage (NetApp, EMC).
- Led the architecture requirements gathering for project scope definition which resulted in better communications between the clients and the Confidential team.
- Modified templates to increase the efficiency of authoring the design documents which resulted in the reduction of the average days of solution delivery by 55% and increased customer satisfaction.
- Contributed to the Architect profession by mentoring Confidential architects which resulted in their expert certification.
Confidential, Troy, MI
Senior Principal Consultant
- Architected consolidation and virtualization solutions to large enterprises that bring efficiencies and significantly reduce the cost of running a modern data center.
- Authored proposals and statements of work in support of the Oracle hardware consulting group.
- Performed total cost of ownership (TCO) analysis which helped organizations to justify new investments.
- Architected solutions supporting the project team’s hosting refresh program according to GM standards.
- Interfaced between the application teams and the hosting provider which resulted in better communication.
- Guided and presented the solutions through the architecture board review process and obtained approval to implement.
Confidential, Southfield, MI
- Architected both systems and storage solutions which allowed customers to do more with less by utilizing virtualization technologies from leading IT vendors.
- Responded to RFPs with leading designs which resulted in winning business in highly competitive environments.
- Led the support for x64 HPC high performance computing opportunities in the education sector.
- Created, approved and quality assured configurations to customers which reduced configuration errors and increased customer satisfaction.
- Performed ROI analysis to justify new investments to clients.
- Created statements of work in conjunction with professional services which resulted in successful project delivery.
- Worked with Business Development Executives to create Account Plans.
- Created, tailored and presented concepts and solutions to executive, business and technical audiences.
Data Center Technical Specialist
- Provided subject matter expertise and pre-sales technical support for the US Systems Practice products.
- Evaluated customers’ needs and recommended appropriate technology and or solutions.
- Performed consolidation ROI analysis for accounts which resulted in saving customer operational costs and provided Confidential with new opportunities both in SPARC and X64 space.
- Conducted product update sessions which increased customer understanding of Confidential technologies.
- Participated in RFP responses which resulted in wining new business.
- Participated in marketing events such as the Black Box tour.
Senior Systems Engineer Confidential Microsystems
- Proactively supported Confidential of Confidential ’s data center which resulted in meeting SLAs.
- Supported Confidential Sales team in a pre-sale capacity by presenting, configuring, and requesting quotes.
- Conducted systems installation and upgrade planning and facilitated new technology adoption.
Technical Account Manager
- Technically managed OEM and tier one supplier accounts in the automotive sector and directed the engagement of resources ensuring adequate technical coverage.
- Designed and validated server, and storage solutions based on customer requirements which resulted in the increase of customer satisfaction.
- Built technical account relationships at all levels, which facilitated the adoption of Confidential ’s solutions.
- Conducted new product launches in the accounts, which increased the understanding of the latest technology.
- Successfully managed and facilitated major proposals with global teams resulting in on-time delivery, which increased the chances of closing business.
- Increased technical staff’s knowledge by conducting and facilitating learning events such as lunch and learn sessions.
- Participated and manned Confidential ’s booth in a number of marketing and recruiting events to promote Confidential Microsystems.