- A self - motivated DevOps/Cloud Engineer Interested in long term opportunities providing responsibilities to architect, implement teh DevOps activity's in AWS Cloud Computing environment and supporting AWS cloud in enterprise level.
- More than 6+ years of Experience in Implementing Organization DevOps strategy in various environments of Linux and windows servers along with adopting cloud strategies based on Amazon Web Services. Expert in Cloud Technologies like Amazon Web Services, VPC, EC2 (IAAS), Cloud formation(IaC), S3, IAM, RDS, Route 53, Cloud Watch, Dynamo DB and Elastic cache.
DBMS: MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB
Languages: Bash, Python, JSON, YML
Version Control Systems: Git, CodeCommit
Automation/Build Tools: Jenkins, Docker, Ansible,, NexusArtifactory, Nagios, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, Maven, Gradle, Jira, Kubernetes, Terraform
App & Web Servers: Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, Nginxt
AWS Platform: AWS CloudFormation, AWS Lambda, AWS Systems Manager, S3, VPC, EC2, ELB, RDS, SNS, SQS, SES, Route53, CloudFront, Service Catalog, AWS Auto Scaling, Trusted Advisor, CloudWatch, IGW, TGW etc.
AWS Security: AWS Security Hub, AWS Guard Duty, AWS Shield, AWS Firewall Manager, AWS Inspector, etc.
Monitoring & Event Management: CloudWatch (Events & Logs), SNS, VPC Flow Logs, CloudTrail.
Identity & Access Management: AWS Organization, AWS IAM, AWS AD Connector, Active Directory, AWS Workspaces, AWS Secrets Manager, etc.
Governance & Compliance: AWS Config Rules, AWS Organization, AWS Control Tower, AWS Trusted Advisor, AWS Well Architected Tool, AWS Budgets, AWS License Manager, etc.
Data Protection: AWS Certificate Manager, AWS KMS, AWS Cloud HSM
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Provisioned and managed cloud resources by writing a template file( Infrastructure as Code) dat is both human readable and machine consumable using CloudFormation and Terraform (IaC).
- Provisioned and administered EC2 instances and configuring EBS, S3 cross region replication, Elastic Load Balancer, configured Auto scaling, setting up CloudWatch alarms, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and RDS, based on architecture.
- Architected and took company's business strategy and outlines teh technology systems architecture dat will be needed to support dat strategy.
- Responsible for analysis, evaluation and development of enterprise long term cloud strategic and operating plans to ensure dat teh EA objectives are consistent with teh enterprise's long-term business objectives.
- Responsible for teh development of architecture blueprints for related systems.
- Responsible for recommendation on Cloud architecture strategies, processes and methodologies.
- Involved in design and implementation of best fit solution with respect to Azure and multi-cloud ecosystem.
- Recommended and participates in activities related to teh design, development and maintenance of teh Enterprise Architecture (EA).
- Conducted and/or actively participates in meetings related to teh designated project.
- Participated in Client pursuits and be responsible for technical solution.
- Shared best practices, lessons learned and constantly updates teh technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and noledge related to recent, current and upcoming vendor products and solutions.
- Collaborates with all relevant parties in order to review teh objectives and constraints of each solution and determine conformance with teh EA. Recommends teh most suitable technical architecture and defines teh solution at a high level.
- Architected application designs using AWS Cloud Services or other leading cloud providers.
- Architected, design and deploy high performance computing solution using technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes and Singularity.
- Built, migrated and tested AWS Cloud environments and integration with other providers designing end to end application and data security.
- Assessed data centers (on-premise/cloud) and infrastructure components (network, server, storage, systems, security) to implement well researched security monitoring, defense and preventive cloud solutions.
- Researched new and emerging technologies, coordinated opportunity assessments, and proofs-of-concept (POC) to maintain awareness of industry's direction for our organization.
- Assisted all phases of enterprise architecture development and implementation.
- Designed/Deployed Hybrid Cloud solutions (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure) to provide seamless integration with existing on-premises solutions.
- Performed systems design, administration, documenting, maintenance, monitoring and support of physical and virtual servers in our 24/7 enterprise production environment.
- Performed infrastructure changes, performance tuning, backups, data/database migrations.
- Stood up a Jenkins setup on AWS instances / CentOS machine as per teh requirements and configured it according to teh required tasks like email notification and other configuration tasks.
- Writing Ansible Playbooks for automating teh tasks like fetching teh Code pipeline mechanisms in AWS.
- Build and Release deployment Integration experience with building code from Ant, Maven build scripts to teh build deployment scripts on Apache, Tomcat, and Web Sphere server instances on Production Development environment.
- Experience in Source Control branching, Merging, tagging, resolving file branch and merge issues in Git.
- Communicating with Dev, QA, Delivery team related to build and deployment status and concerned issues.
- Design AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates.
- Created automated pipelines in AWS Code Pipeline to deploy Docker containers in AWS ECS using services such as CloudFormation, Code Build, Code Deploy, S3 and puppet.
- Worked on JIRA for defect/issues logging & tracking and documented all my work using CONFLUENCE.
- Performed integrated services such as GitHub, AWS Code Pipeline, Jenkins and AWS Elastic Beanstalk to create a deployment pipeline.
- Document system configurations, Instance, OS, and AMI build practices, backup procedures, troubleshooting guides, and keep infrastructure and architecture drawings current with changes.
- Experienced in Amazon IAM service to grant permissions and resources to users, managed roles, and permissions of users with teh halp of AWS.
- Designed and implemented fully automated server build management, monitoring and deployment using technologies Docker, Ansible, Jenkins and Puppet.
Confidential - Reston, VA
- Worked to gain a full understanding of teh standalone application or group of applications making up a specific function.
- Worked on Hudson, Jenkins and Bamboo for continuous integration and for end to end automation for all build and deployments including setting up pipeline jobs and upstream/downstream job configurations in Jenkins.
- Experience in creating Jenkins file in teh root of a repository by using Groovy dat contains a definition of Jenkins Pipeline to automatically manage and execute jobs based on repository branches.
- Used Jenkins and pipelines to drive all micro services builds out to teh Docker registry and tan deployed to Kubernetes.
- Used kubectl command-line tool to communicate with Kubernetes cluster and run kubectl as reverse proxy to handle location of API server for autantication and utilized kubectl proxy by passing an autantication token directly to teh API server.
- Implemented zero downtime deployment process in WebLogic using Python and Ruby, shell script and automated it using integrations tool Jenkins.
- Deployed and configured Chef server including bootstrapping of Chef client nodes for provisioning and experience in developing Chef recipes through Knife command-line tool through Ruby scripts to create Chef cookbooks to manage systems configuration on Chef Server to initiate Chef Nodes.
- Worked with Ansible playbooks and inventory which are teh entry point for Ansible provisioning and management where teh automation is defined through tasks and run Ansible scripts to provision servers.
- Wrote Ansible playbooks by using YAML script to launch AWS instances and used to manage web applications, configuration files, used mount points and packages.
- Administer branching, tagging, develop, manage Pre-commit, Post-commit hook scripts and maintaining teh versions across different Source Code Management (SCM) tools like GIT, Subversion (SVN) on Linux and Windows platforms and SCM client tools like GitLab, GitHub, GitGUI and BitBucket.
- Strong experience in using Maven and Ant as build management tools for building of deployable artifacts (jar, war and ear) from source code and used Nexus, JFrog and artifact repository managers for Maven builds.
- Ensured dat all teh necessary documentation is available and when needed work to create or update required documents.
- Worked with teh various teams to outline teh migration plans, timelines, execution plans, post-test plans and fall back plans.
- Migrated existing infrastructures over three AWS accounts into VPCs managed by Cloud formation.
- Oversees teh successful migration of teh application from on-prem to cloud environment.
- Technical liaison between customers, service engineering & support teams.
- Daily architecting/operating solutions built on teh AWS Platform.
- Designed customers Public Cloud environments with a focus on AWS and demonstrated Technical Cloud Architectural noledge, playing a vital role in teh design of production, staging, QA and development Cloud Infrastructures running in 24x7 environments.
- Gatheird technical requirements, assess capabilities and provide appropriate cloud solution recommendations and adoption strategy.
Confidential - Mooresville, NC
IT Security Analyst
- Troubleshoot computer hardware and software problems through personal contact and remotely.
- Provided day-to-day support and maintenance for Campus Area Network users (100+ people) on a Microsoft Windows network.
- Maintained an updated inventory list of assigned serial & service tags #'s, Model, Issue Date, and User Information.
- Instructed users (over-teh-shoulder training) on how to use unfamiliar standardized software.
- Researched software solutions for specified departmental requirements and made recommendations.
- Configure and troubleshoot network connection.
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments.
- Recommend and install appropriate tools and countermeasures.
- Researched, designed, and overseas implementation of information technology, systems, and policies for information security in support of business needs.
- Worked with ITIL processes such as Incident, Problem and Change management.
- Scheduled Pre-CAB meetings and attended Change Advisory Board (CAB) Meetings to provide approval for change management.
- Worked with oversight committees and privacy, legal, and compliance stakeholders to develop enterprise-level information security compliance policies dat address purpose, scope, and policy directives.
- Took leads in developing and managing information security programs, including, but not limited to; information security awareness, vulnerability management, vendor risk management and risk management.