- 5 years of Experience in Design, Development and Implementation of various applications including Web, Windows and Server Application development using SharePoint, .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET.
- Extensive experience in developing and building Web Parts using SharePoint object model and SharePoint Designer 2007/2010/2013.
- Expert in creating and coming up with powerful Workflows using SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio 2010. Also in creating and deploying forms using InfoPath Designer 2007/2010 and,calendar overlay, Target audience, and Experience on permissions granting & management,
- More than four - year experience in developing various SharePoint solutions, Web Parts, Timer Jobs, Event Receivers, Pages, List Definitions, Site Definitions.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, implementation and postproduction support.
- Worked with Business Data Connectivity/Business Connectivity Services to connect data from external sources with SharePoint list external lists and creating external content types using SQL, WCF, or .NET
- Experienced in Creating Extensive List, Libraries and Associated Custom Web Parts and Data View and Customizable View of a data source.
- Expert in creating content types for different uses like legal contracts and marketing proposals.
- Extensive Understanding in working with databases like SQL Server 2008/2005, using data access technologies like ADO.NET, OLEDB.
- 4-year experience in Hands on experience in creating Tables and Views as well as writing Stored Procedures, Functions using T-SQL.
- Used PowerShell Cmdlets to deploy solutions and access SharePoint 2010.
- Proficient in Integrating SP 2010 with reporting services, render data using different kinds of dashboards and working on report builder 3.0 to create powerful no code solutions.
- Professional in building different kinds of receivers such as event receiver in site, list and item levels.
- Used SPMetal to parse the lists and import them into Visual Studio and used LINQ to query data from SharePoint lists and libraries
- Excellent communicator who can prioritize and complete multiple tasks within deadline-driven environments.
- Experienced and committed to maintaining cutting edge technical skills and up-to-date industry knowledge.
- Results-focused Information Technology, strong team-working, multi-tasking, and interpersonal skills.
- Hands on experience in integrating Visio 2010/2013 with SharePoint.
SharePoint: MOSS /2010/2013, WSS 3.0, and SharePoint Designer /2010/2013
Programming: C#, ASP/ASP.NET
Databases: MS SQL Server /2008/2012, MS Access, and ADO.NET
XML Technologies: Xml, Xaml, CAML
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server
Other Tools: MS Visio, MS Office
- Working on Intranet redesign for DCAA using agile method, requirement gathering, governing all site collections and sites.
- Integrating various classic ASP.NET applications with SharePoint using SharePoint workflows including DOD mandated repositories like LIVELINK.
- Creating a custom static page template for departments with limited access for collaboration as well as mandating each page.
- Creating InfoPath forms for travel expenses that include custom integration with web services to receive digital signatures.
- Designated webmaster for any intranet webpage changes or document uploads including to manage contents of the entire DCAA.
- Managing application solutions that were already integrated with SharePoint 2010 and requirement gathering and researching on the migration process of such applications to SharePoint 2013. Social Service
- Educate the church member pertaining to how to become responsible and trustworthy citizens and a good behavior.
- Assist in organizing annual fundraising that helps the church to carry out day to day activities.