- Solid foundational knowledge of designing and developing full - stack web applications using .NET framework.
- Proven history of leadership and teamwork.
- Clear and effective communication that encourages open dialog for improvements and clarifications.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and knowledge sets that will allow further progression.
Middle Tier: Visual Studio, C#.NET, ASP.NET, LINQ, MVC, EF
Back End: ADO.NET, SQL, SQL Server, SSMSE jQuery
Office Manager & Part-Time Front-End Developer
- Develop website designs with mobile response concept including internal and public functions.
- Assist in building reusable code libraries.
- Collect and define requirements then translate them into functional design documents.
- CRUD testing and documentation.
- Develop user-facing features to create available upgrades.
- Consult with customers and other developers to design programs that fit all end user requirements.
- Continuous collaboration with other developers to improve user experience.
- Track milestones and communicate progress to clients.
Confidential, Overland Park, KS
Census Field Supervisor (CFS)
- Worked on the IT onboarding and trained enumerators to use their issued devices.
- Tracked field performance of enumerators and provided field training when needed.
- Provided team members with guidance and appropriate solutions to field problems as they occurred.
- Consulted leadership on complex issues that arose in the field to ensure proper guidance was given.
- Reviewed and approved team time and expenses daily.
- Confirmed procedural compliance and quick progress while maintaining standards.
Web Content & Search Evaluator
- Web search evaluation using Excel spreadsheets or an annotation tool.
- Reviewed and rated web content using a web application to support measurement of search data relevance.
- Evaluations were based on detailed criteria.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
DWS Testing & Control Admin
- Daily tolerance testing of scanners; produced and maintained records of testing results.
- Identified and fixed equipment problems that could be fixed - otherwise reported to and coordinated with TSG to reach a resolution.
- Created and maintained data records including visual representations of current situations.
- Coordinated with supervisors and managers in multiple locations to maintain standards across the district.
- Served as a reliable backup to cover the duties of other employees in the district including my supervisor.
- Tracked performance and revenue brought in by the DWS machines.
- Coordinated job duties in the absence of upper management.
- Worked with computer-based systems (Microsoft Office, SharePoint, etc.) to maintain records and keep everyone informed in real time.