- OSX iOS
- Object Oriented programming (OOP)
Lead software developer / Mobile developer
- Responsible for teh architecture, design, and implementation of CRM software for mobile devices.
- Teh enterprise applications run on Web, PC, iOS and Android.
- At teh same time providing end customers wif troubleshooting and support.
Confidential, NYC, NY
Project lead - software development
- Responsible for teh architecture, design, and re-implementation of current software.
- Teh software is collecting daily data for Mortgage Backed Securities, parsing it and extracting only teh data that is important to people who are modeling financial deals. Teh financial data are being collected from remote servers in unstructured form and tan after parsing it, that data is put to appropriate tables following complex rules.
- Implemented new tools to review financial data in Excel using VSTO 3 (.Net framework for writing Office apps in C#)
- Managing trouble-free work-flow in our data processing and working on improvements
- Team Foundation Server, VS 2010, XML, introduced F# to our department.
- At teh same time working on enhancement of back office stock portfolio reporting system.
- Responsible for teh architecture, design, and development of modules for an automated financial reconciliation system used by banks internationally. Technologies used include .Net 3.5, C#, Smalltalk, SQL.
- Working on trading system’s portfolio and reconciliation system extensions. Technologies used include: Remoting (XML, SOAP), .Net 3.5, C#, Smalltalk, SQL
- Responsible for developing and enhancing existing system’s business tier using VA Smalltalk and C# alongside wif advanced Object Oriented methodologies, to include new features and functionality in order to automate labor-intensive tasks. Technologies used include: C#, Smalltalk, .Net
- Introduced improvements to increase performance of critical components of teh system. Technologies used include C#, WinForms, WPF, WebForms, WebServices, XSL, ASP.NET MVC, AJAX, Smalltalk, .Net 3.5.