Programming: Java stack JAVA 1.8, Spring Core, Spring MVC and JAX - RS, Eclipse STS, Hibernate, MySQL, Apache Tomcat, Maven, Gradle, Mockito, Jira, EclEmma, Spring Data
.Net stack: C# 6.0, C++ 11, VS 2015 Professional, MSTest, Nunit, OpenCover, Report Generator, Unity DI container, Autofac, Entity Framework, Linq, ADO.NET, WCF, WPF
Version Control: TFS, Git DVCS, Subversion CVCS, Seapine Surround CVCS
RDBMS: MS-SQL Server 2014, SSMS, MYSQL, Informatica;
OS: Linux Mint, SUSE Linux, Ubuntu, Window 7+
Design Patterns: IOC and DI, Factory, Singleton, MVC, MVVM
MISC: Matlab, neural network toolbox, Simulink, VHDL, Verilog, Python 2.7.2
Logging: Splunk, Log4j
Languages: Python 2.7.2, R, Java 1.8, Scala
Modeling: Linear, non-linear
Visualization: Tableau 10
Confidential, Ferndale, MI
ASP.NET 2.0 web service developer
- Migrated/Debugged brownfield stored procedures to use new schema for a new client bill - pay system using SSMS 2014. Added SMS capability to ASP.NET web services for several brownfield client code-bases using VS2017.
- Migrated and Debugged several ASP.NET auto-process console applications to use new database schema and ADO.NET data-tables
- Used TFS for version control.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Programmed C# Backend Web API services using Entity Framework, Linq, and Edmx/ADO.Net
- Used 3 - tier architecture and tested Controllers using Postman web client.
- Mocked BLL components using Moq to unit test the BLL
- Used MSTEST to integration test the DAL
- Programmed Front-End model/stores/view models /view controllers/Grids/tree stores using Sencha Architect 4.2 and Ext JS 6.2, sencha command.
- Debugged using Chrome dev tools, Sencha Inspector. Used callbacks for asynchronous processing.
Confidential, Ann Arbor, MI
C# 6.0 Developer
- Attended internal C# boot - camp where cohort learned C# principles in the context of the Confidential University example at www.Asp.net.
- Concepts included ASP.NET MVC 5, entity framework, WPF, XAML.
- Working on an internal candidate evaluation test project, aka The Gauntlet
Confidential, Ann Arbor, MI
- Used GIT CLI (status, reflog, rebase - onto, rebase - I, reset --hard), Gitk, Git GUI, and Gerrit review per instructions the Confidential wiki.
- Performed cherry-picks, branch rebasing, amending of last commits, and viewed diffs with Meld, all using Gitk, Git Gui, or GIT CLI.
- Create .tar files via the CLI for fusion services, then scanned them using Veracode account.
- Created a REMSEC branch corresponding to each of the Jira issues.
- Added all changes under one commit for each Jira issue.
- Performed CI builds using Jenkins via git review develop using GIT CLI.
- Amended last commits using GITK based on feedback from primary client reviewers.
- Learned about different security vulnerabilities affecting Confidential client based on Veracode scans.
- These included CRLF injection, lack of entropy with respect to random number generation, and improper restriction of XML external entity reference ( XXE ).
- Provided solutions via code additions and/or pom.xml dependency module imports.
- Familiar with Spring OAuth 2.0 verification for Spring Security.
- Performed unit, mock, Integration testing, and manual debugging to verify code performance.
- Used Postman to verify Restful endpoints in file detected via Veracode for various methods (GET, POST, PUT, DELETE).
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Used XML, XSLT, XPath, DTD Validation, Schema, and XML namespace in context of Camel message routing (3 months).
- Converted top - end SUSE Linux ESQL-C statements to Java statements using java Criteria API.
- Programmed recursive Bash shell program that accepts directory parameters from Jenkins to create folder directory structure for staging Service mix scripts.
- Worked with Karaf, ServiceMix, and Camel routing as part of Middleware team at Walmart. Familiar with Manning s Camel in Action book. Followed flow of proprietary code in blueprint.xml files.
- Familiar with JEE design patterns such as DI via coding to Interfaces.
- Given Acceptance criteria, programmed in Java. Performed unit tests using Google Advanced Rest Client.
- Worked with Eclipse database explorer using JDBC Informix driver.
- Performed FT and registered defects into HPALM.
- Familiar with dbUnit for testing databases using xml flat files, JUnit, Sonar, EclEmma, Mockito for mock testing, Hibernate for Persistence, Spring framework.
- Familiar with Java JDK 1.7, Eclipse, Maven dependencies from Nexus Repository.
- Familiar with Java Collections objects (ArrayLists, Queues, Stacks, Linked Lists)
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Prepared complex financial reports using MS - Excel, SAP R/3 system, BW, and IDEA software