- Highly accomplished professional credited with 22 years of expertise in software applications development, database development, data analysis, and modeling.
- A true expert noted for the exceptional experience in iOS, Swift, .Net, C#, VB.Net, SQL Server 2008, SSIS, and SSRS.
- Excellent communicator acknowledged for skills in integration services, reporting services, query writing, and optimization.
- Motivated specialist recognized for utilizing Swift with SQLite backend to write an iOS application.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Strategic Planning & Analysis
- iOS and .Net Programming
- Operating Systems
- Business Development
Software: Accomplished developer of SQL Server 2008 / 2005 / 2000 / SSIS / SSRS, Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010, XCode
Databases: SQL Server 2008, Oracle (various), Access, Sybase including bioinformatics experience
Operating Systems: Windows 7/Windows XP / 2000 / NT / 9x
- Enhance Reinsurance batch system to handle an additional line of business. Tasks include generating notice/proofs.
- Utilize expertise to write a system to automatically email invoices to the customers.
- Demonstrate skills as the Lead developer responsible for clients transitioning from handling national to international accounts. Supported multiple currencies.
- Exemplify abilities as the Lead Developer on a conversion project from VB6 to VB.Net.
- Lead a team of onshore and offshore developers in the conversion of a 500,000 line VB6 legacy Reinsurance system to VB.Net using a system called VBMP. 310 forms were converted.
- Write and replace hundreds of instances of third party COM ActiveX controls with .Net controls.
- Implement security enhancements into ACE's reporting system to allow external users access to only the data they are authorized to see.
- Convert high volume of ceded claims from acquired company into the current system.
- Handle system changes during company acquisition.
- Modify SQL stored procedures and analyzed report query plans to ensure optimum performance.
- Display skills while working on various production report issues to debug problems with existing SSRS reports.
- Translate user requirements into reports needed to run their day to day operations using SSRS and SQL Server Management Studio.