- Ten years experience as an application developer.
- Fluent in development using the .NET Framework and Design Patterns.
- Worked as a team leader, team member, and as a stand - alone developer.
- Passionate about software design and have mentored several developers in the art of object-oriented design.
- RDBMS Programming
- SQL Server
- Visual SourceSafe
Senior Software Developer
- Work with upper management & the other senior developer to architect a system that will allow greater code re-use, make the code base less brittle and maximize developers’ efforts.
- Used standard design patterns to re-author the existing application to allow future expansion (tying into different back end systems).
- Developed new modules to allow the primary application to access multiple back-end systems.
- Brought in all projects on time.
- Continual build master.
- Responsible for creating all installers using InstallShield.
- Used Visual Studio 2005 & 2008, SqlServer 2005, Visual Sourcesafe, InstallShield, ESRI Libraries, NUnit, SVN, NAnt, CruiseCrontrol.Net, NHibernate, Web Client Software Factory, Smart Client Software Factory
- Created additions to existing sites in a variety of languages
- Created new websites in a variety of languages
- Found and fixed bugs in existing sites
Ecommerce Developer, Servers Team
Confidential, Renton, WA
- Designed and developed new features for C++ and C# based servers in both UNIX and Windows environments
- Developed .Net based web services for payment processing and internal billing
- Used Windows Forms programming to construct tools for developers and support staff to use
- Designed, constructed, and debuged stored procedures and other database related tasks
- Wrote NUnit tests to verify new code works as expected
- Used C# (Visual Studio 2003 & 2005), .Net (1.1 & 2.0), SQL Server, xemacs, vi, Make, Windows Forms, XML, XSLT, XSD, NUnit, Jira
Senior Developer R&D Team
- Researched and developed applications to enhance the company’s core application.
- Managed three developers when in charge of the reports department.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting all aspects of the application using various tools to track down and fix errors.
- Progressed from junior developer to senior developer in three years.
- Constructed new applications (Winforms and Asp.Net)
- Modified/repaired existing applications.
- Ported old applications to a client/server application.
- Performed upkeep and enhancements on an existing web site used by salespeople around the world.