- For the last 22 years, pioneered transformational Technology Leadership aiming at empowering some of the world’s most valuable corporations in their quest for cloud enablement, business agility and digital transformation.
- Chief Enterprise Architect and Cloud Strategist with illustrated background in Transformational Leadership while optimizing Business dynamics and RoI by engaging cross organizational Business functions, respective stake holders and diverse IT organizations (CTO, CIO, EA, Corporate IT, Engineering, Information Security, Customer Service etc.).
- Successfully led more than five large scale enterprise grade Cloud (Private, Public, Hybrid) migrations while enabling and operationalizing the target state as global - scaled, resilient, sustainable and cost optimized hosting and servicing platform for IT, Engineering, Infrastructure, Application platforms and diverse Business functions.
- Embracing the ever-evolving technology landscape, passionate in driving research, innovations, IP, productivity, sustainability, cost reduction and catapulting revenue for cross functional organizations.
Cloud Platforms: Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, Salesforce
Azure App Services: Web Apps, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Service Fabric.
IaaS: Azure Virtual Machines, Container Services, Storage, Virtual Network
Big Data: HDInsight, Data Lake, SQL Data warehouse IoT Azure IoT Hub, Event Hub, Stream Analytics, Machine Learning
DevOps: VSTS, Release Management, Application Insights, Azure DevTest Labs
Data Services: Data Factory, SQL Data Warehouse
Other Services: Web Sites/Services/Virtual Machines, Azure App Services, Azure Media Services, CDN, Azure Data Lake, Azure AD (B2B/B2C), AppFabric Cache and Access Control, SQL Azure, Azure Storage, Azure Blobs, Big Data, NoSql, HDInsight, Hadoop
Development Platform: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2. & prior, Windows Mobile 10/ 8.1
Programming Languages: C# version 6.0 & prior, C, C++.
Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2016 & prior, Oracle 10g, Sybase, Microsoft Access.
Business Intelligence: Microsoft Power BI, Excel Power Pivot, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), Micro - Strategy
Presentation Technologies: ASP.NET MVC 6.0 & prior, ASP.NET core, Windows Forms, WPF 5 and prior, Silverlight 5.0 and prior, XAML
Development Tools & IDE: Visual Studio 2015 Enterprise & Prior, Expression Blend 5 & Prior, Sketch Flow, Expression Web, Linq-Pad, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL BI Studio, SharePoint Designer
Integration Platform: Microsoft BizTalk Server 2016 & prior, WF (Windows Workflow Foundation), WCF, Tibco ESB, Windows Server (2012) AppFabric. WIF (Windows Identity Foundation).
Enterprise Content Management & Collaboration: SharePoint 2016 & prior, Office 365
OS Platform: Windows Server 2012/2008/2003, Windows 10/8.1/7, Confidential Main Frame (OS 390)
Software Patterns & Practices: S.O.L.I.D Principles, Software Design Patterns like Singleton, Strategy, Factory, Abstract, Fa ade, RESTFul Service design (utilizing WCF & ASP.NET Web API)Robust Single-Sign-On (SSO) implementation using WIF (windows identity Foundation) & OAuth APIs, Application Presentation layer patterns like MVC, MVP, MVVM, IoC (Inversion of Control), Dependency Injection (DI), Microsoft Enterprise Library 5.0 & prior, Microsoft P&P Software factories like SCSF, WCSF, PRISM.
Architecture Modeling & Tools: Agile, UML, RUP, Microsoft Visio, Enterprise Architect
ALM & Project Management: Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2017 & Prior, VSTS, Microsoft Project Server 2016 & prior, Git & GitHub
Software Testing: Visual Studio 2013 Test Manager, Lab Management, Load Runner, System Test, Unit Test, Regression Test, User Acceptance Test, TDD, Performance and Stress Test
Third-Party Components: Telerik, ComponentArt, Infragistics, SyncFusion, Red Gate
Director/Microsoft Solutions Architecture
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
- Advocated and influenced Business, IT and Portfolio leadership on the competitive edge of standing up and leveraging a robust Public Cloud platform as an enabler for Digital transformation and an extension to existing Technology and Private cloud footprints.
- As the Chief Architect, driven leadership and oversight for all solutions built with Cloud technologies within Building Technologies and Solutions business unit ($10B in revenue) and respective IT organization while leading a $75M and 250 resource-rich program to migrate and modernize legacy and on-prem data, technology and application portfolio onto a well-designed hybrid Public Cloud (Azure, AWS, SFDC) platform.
- Worked with global and diversified Business Stakeholders, IT and Engineering teams to lead and own Cloud servicing model, Onboarding workflow, Governance, security and charge back plans.
- Migrated 75% of the business-critical applications, infrastructure resources and data from on-premises systems to Microsoft Azure and other hybrid, private/public cloud platforms.
- Increased application and service availability, scalability, modularity and reusability by more than 45% by architecting and establishing strong DevOps practice with cloud powered CI/CD and 24x7 automated application monitoring.
- Working in close coordination with Enterprise Programs, Corporate I, Engineering and other IT leadership, established progressive and modern architecture footprints by driving close alignment with the business in each regional and country IT and program managers.
- As an IT leader within the Business Technology & Solutions business unit, have been instrumental in mapping business strategies into a business unit-wide architecture approach by working with various business partners (peer directors, VPs, SVPs, CTO, CIO). As a result, the business unit started to observe architectural adherence to stated principles and standards.
- Across 5 large programs within the business unit, laid out cloud implementation roadmap and executed PMO and IT Architecture leadership to help guide through application benchmarking, assessments, design, deployment and release of robust, scalable and HA solutions on Azure IaaS and PaaS.
- Managed implementation of solutions leveraging services available within Azure VNet (Virtual Network), Application Gateway, Load balancer, Traffic Manager and CDN to stand up secure, scalable, auto provisioned and highly-available integration channel between on-premises data centers, cloud platform and partner resources.
- For all major modernization initiatives within BTS Business Unit, provided architectural oversight in streamlining and implementing DevOps processes and IaC (Infrastructure as Code) by incorporating containers, their scale factors, life cycle (dev, test, pre-prod, prod) and orchestrations with ACS (Azure Container Services), automation via scripting solutions (ARM Templates, PowerShell, JSON).
- Worked with Business houses and corporate IT sponsors to understand current and forthcoming needs around IAM and designed solutions for cross platform Security and MFA leveraging Azure Security Center, Azure AD (and AD B2C).
- Pro-active evangelism and promoted adoption of Azure App Services (Web Apps, Logic Apps, API Apps), Event driven Server less compute (Azure Functions), AI and Cognitive Services, Private-public cloud integration (Service Bus, API Management), Application performance and monitoring (ARM, Application Insights, Log Analytics).
Global Solutions Architect
Confidential, Long Island, NY
- As a Global Solution Architect, played Technology Leadership role to implement a socially connected global HR solution that is comprised of various modules of sales, recruiting, candidate management and back office components slated to be deployed globally across 60 countries and even larger set of business units within Adecco.
- In an effort of modernizing IT Enterprise Architecture landscape, lead a project to identify and assess the existing workloads that can potentially leverage Microsoft Azure as the Cloud platform of choice. Architected a Technical Roadmap to migrate more than 15 existing Web applications to Azure which included provisioning, configuration, deployment via TFS Build Automation, migration of databases into Azure SQL Database Service, monitoring and diagnostics. The approach was aligned with the PaaS (Platform as a Service) model and the business case was immediately satisfied due to significant cost saving, improved sustained engineering and improvements in scalability and security SLAs.
- Nurtured a BI Center of Excellence (CoE) by mentoring and implementation best practices to Database and BI architects and developers on several key capabilities of Microsoft Power BI such as DAX (Data Analysis Expression), Data Model aggregation and designs, Data Hierarchy definitions, Column Concatenation, Data value Lookups, Value Translation, Natural Language Queries and Data Set exploration via Quick Insights, Data Transformation techniques, Data Filtering patterns such Report filter, Page Filter, Visual Filter, Slicer Filtering, Highlighting, Custom Reporting and Dashboards.
- Provided architectural guidance and built scenario driven PoC to illustrate solutions for Publishing refresh of imported data to Power BI Services from various sources such as local (with gateway and scheduled) and online files (without gateway and no schedule). Some of the supported file types were PBIX, XLSX, TXT, CSV, JSON, XML, SharePoint Document Library contents, Refreshing DirectQuery sources, Refreshing Live connections. In the process, stood up a new Power BI Enterprise Gateway (used Power BI Pro account) to facilitate secure and centralized Data refresh and publish channel with JCI’s on premise Data sources.
- Analyzed functional requirements and user stories, prioritized to bring clarity around scope and business agility. Provided leadership in running Agile delivery model by taking control on the backlog and sprint planning across cross discipline teams.
- Set standards on enterprise application integration (EAI) scenarios while solving common business flows represented by repetitive patterns of data movements and service interactions among various technology components like Web base Content Management System (CMS) built in .NET and Sitecore, (Enterprise Service Bus) ESB hosted by Tibco, Middle Office platform maintained in PeopleSoft and external sales & marketing gateways such as Salesforce CRM platform.
- Provided technical leadership and mentoring to the software development teams by help establishing and following best practices involving patterns such as OOPs, S.O.L.I.D principles, API management strategy, Test Driven Development (TDD), realizations of DevOps by rolling out Microsoft Release Management and Systems Center in conjunction with Visual Studio Ultimate.
- Architected, designed and implemented a robust Geolocation platform by leveraging Microsoft Bing Maps platform while working very closely with Microsoft’s Product Team. This platform and underlying services enabled business to achieve competitive edge in the resourcing industry by unfolding capabilities that allow high precision location aware search and match for all brands of target audience such as recruiters, candidates, sales professionals and internal business partners.
Environment: Windows Server 2012 R2, SharePoint Foundation 2013, SharePoint Server 2013, BizTalk Server 2013 R2, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1, C# 5.0, ASP.NET MVC 5.0, ASP.NET Web API 2.0,, Windows Workflow Foundation 4.5, Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate, Entity Framework 6.0, Oracle 11g, Tibco Business works, Windows Azure Websites, PeopleSoft.Enterprise Architect
Confidential, Livingston, NJ
- As an Enterprise Architect lead various initiatives around ALM, Custom Application Architecture, Cross platform mobile applications, Performance Engineering, DevOPs strategy, API Gateway to serve enterprise needs across Business Units.
- Championed a highly visible initiative targeted to address critical business needs of loosely coupled messaging, notifications and workflow capabilities across heterogeneous clients (Web, desktop, mobile) by implementing an end to end solution leveraging Microsoft BizTalk Server ESB Toolkit 2.2 (Dynamic Resolver and Routing pattern), WCF, SharePoint Workflow Manager and SQL Server 2012.
- Analyzed, Designed, Implemented and Evangelized Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2012 and 2013 in the enterprise as part of an Agile Transformation Program. Additionally, mentored and on boarded more than 50 diverse development teams to adopt capabilities of the platform such as streamlined Scrum process, Backlog management, Sprint and Iteration Planning, CI (Continuous Integration), Build Management, Release Management, Custom workflows, Test Automation, various project health Reporting.
- Lead various custom application development projects which helped evolve some critical enterprise wide solutions architecture that leveraged Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5, C#, Web API, ASP.NET MVC 5.0, SQL Server 2012, Identity & Access Management using OAuth and Claims based security model, Data caching using Windows App Fabric and Windows Azure Web sites and mobile services.
- Championed Performance Engineering practice within the enterprise by laying out Web Performance and Load testing by leveraging Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate, Intellitrace and System Center 2012.
Environment: Windows Server 2008 R2, .NET Framework 4.5, C#, Visual Studio 2013, BizTalk Server 2013 R2, BizTalk 2013 ESB Toolkit 2.2, WPF, XAML, MVVM, ASP.NET MVC 4.0, ASP.NET Web API, Windows Workflow Foundation, HTML 5, Fluent NHibernate, Entity Framework 5.0, SEO, WF 4.5, SQL Server 2012 R2, Oracle 11g.
.NET Solutions Architect
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Provided technical leadership and solutions architecture rebranding across Confidential ’s web application platform to help realize full potential of latest technology & platform improvements around Microsoft .NET framework 4.0 and 4.5.
- Architected and designed a robust electricity and gas producer centric market data feed management platform based on Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010 cluster. This highly scalable solution allows efficiently retrieve, process and deliver millions of utility price, location and consumption feeds to various downstream systems, custom databases and SharePoint BDC services.
- Driven by the need of rationalizing Enterprise Technology Portfolio and Roadmaps, designed a custom enterprise level Technology Portfolio Management system that utilized advanced .NET 4.5 features, Windows Workflow Foundation Services, SQL Server 2012, ASP.NET MVC 5.0, Web API 2.0, Bootstrap and Knockout (java script library). The solution was built iteratively following Agile methodologies leveraging TFS 2013 and CI (Continuous Integration) principles. The Business process automation via Windows Workflow Foundation took advantage of several features of WF 4.5.1 such as dynamic versioning by implementing WorkflowIdentity, newer Flowchart capabilities, conditional persistence to name a few.
- Proactively got engaged in various business and operations units to understand key challenges around processes (both on retail & commercial utility sides), technology solutions, custom application development & release methodologies, integration with heterogeneous client & partner products and in house productivity aspects of in house technical delivery team.
- Built a robust ORM (Object Relational Mapper) layer following the DDD (Domain-driven Design) pattern. Effectively utilized both Fluent NHibernate (against an existing partner database maintained in Oracle 11g) and Microsoft Entity Framework 5.0 (against a newly modeled SQL Server 2008 R2 database) to abstract underlying data persistent from Domain Entities. Established best practices around security, Unit Testing and performance while demonstrating pragmatic design techniques such as Unit-of-Work and Repository patterns.
- Designed and strategized the consolidation and externalization of core business rules and their relevance in Business processes by introducing Workflows and light-weight BPM (business process management) capabilities utilizing the run time and API improvements of Windows Workflow Foundation 4.5. Some key business cases that benefitted the most were a recommendation engine for new & existing customers about their utility needs driven by their usage, market & pricing data. Successfully implemented open data exchange paradigm by following OData paradigm and WCF Data Services.
- Worked with Directors and Senior VPs in the One Web team within Confidential to help drive the adoption of advanced project management, source code branching & merging strategy, ALM strategies like following Agile template and daily Scrum, software development standards and performance engineering revolving around Microsoft .NET platform. Owned and configured TFS 2012 to automate all of the above and Work Item management following pragmatic process workflows and templates. As a result, Business started to get increased visibility & predictability on Iterations and Releases helping them lay out a practical roadmap of mid to long term business goals and expectations from the technical delivery team.
- Architected a light-weight and robust ESB and messaging framework utilizing Microsoft products and technologies such MSMQ, Windows Workflow (WF) and Orchestration engine using BizTalk server 2010. The customer facing online retail and partner sales channels were served predominantly via this framework while the footprints on the Web based applications were significantly reduced.
- Analyzed and designed best practices around Search-Engine optimized application hosting and development paradigm focusing on Technology improvements around Microsoft IIS 8.0 and .NET Framework 4.5.
Environment: Windows Server 2008 R2, .NET Framework 4.5, C#, Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010, Visual Studio 2012, WPF, Windows Workflow Foundation, XAML, MVVM, ASP.NET MVC 4.0, ASP.NET Web API, HTML 5, Fluent NHibernate, Entity Framework 5.0, MSMQ, SEO, WF 4.5, SQL Server 2008 R2, Oracle 11g, BizTalk Server 2010
Platform Solutions Architect
Confidential, New York, NY
- As a Solutions Architect & Delivery Lead for Guardian Life, stated this engagement to address some of the most critical pain points eminent across many application development groups within the company. Business wanted the group to build a series of new web based and rich client applications from scratch for the insurance agents, claim processors and administrators to perform search on prospects & existing accounts, ongoing maintenance and real time approval process for external accounts, securities, portfolios, policies etc. These applications were conceptualized to replace a few legacy application built in Visual Basic, Java & older technologies long time back. Some of the critical expectations from the business & IT leadership were improved performance, better maintainability and adoption of forward looking technology and technical design to mitigate existing pain points and technical debts like tight coupling, low code coverage, high cost of maintenance and obsolete design conventions. After spending quality time with the business & software development team leading to in-depth architecture & technology evaluations, created a robust N-tier application architecture and pragmatic development & deployment standards. Driven optimum iteration planning following Agile methodology complimented by daily scrums.
- Driven the architecture & design concerns and analyzed underlying requirements (functional and operational), lead the process of stack rank the desired feature sets and laid out pragmatic set of technology and architectural aspects to craft a robust application framework to be utilized for any desktop based rich applications built in .NET and WPF.
- Lead several POC (proof of concepts) to adopt the following technology stacks - WPF (desktop client), Silverlight 5, ASP.NET MVC (web interface), C#, WCF & ASP.NET Web API - RESTFul & transaction service layer, Entity Framework preferred ORM tool, WF (Windows Workflow) for Business process driven workflows exposed as consumable services hosted on IIS 7.0, SQL Server for revamped canonical data model newly designed from an existing legacy Oracle data model that was obsolete and highly redundant.
- Designed and developed architecture following MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel) design pattern to help streamline development of any new WPF and Silverlight based N-Tier applications. This has helped all the development team to consistently follow best practices for building WPF based rich client applications and Silverlight focused browser based RIA applications that utilizes data binding, commanding, custom controls, dependency property, Visual state manager, unit testing, service authoring and consumption, loose coupling across logical layers, adoption of proper ORM (Object Relation Mapping) framework, performance optimization aspects etc.
- Utilizing the latest features & capabilities of WCF and .NET 4.5, designed and developed a set of coarse grained service layer to centralize and facilitate SOA for forthcoming ESB vision for Guardian. The Interface and libraries were designed to be loosely coupled. This had lowered the ongoing maintenance cost significantly while improving on support for Unit Testability.
- Led the effort of integration with a huge enterprise wide applications and CMS built in SharePoint 2010 and some of the newer ones in SharePoint 2013 leveraging Office 365, The integration was mainly designed around RESTful WCF custom service layer that took advantage of WCF dynamic configuration, SharePoint Client object model (in a loosely connected way) and SharePoint Server REST Interfaces. The solution later on became a standard mechanism to establish seamless interaction with SharePoint Foundation based applications and contents while achieving desired level of abstraction, security and performance.
- Lead a strategic Proof of Concept to design framework and standards for building client facing apps in Windows 8 utilizing .NET 4.5 SDK for Windows 8, HTML5, XAML and MVVM pattern.
- Based on very complex need of vivid application and data integration scenarios, demonstrated extensive thought leadership around laying out enterprise focused high level technical solution architecture design that involves seamless connectivity with legacy SAP system of records and various other Business process Management (BPM) suites of platforms. The effort involved gauging alternative technical approaches like custom stack of secure and scalable WCF Data Service (conforming to restful OData protocol V 3.0) interacting with SAP Process Integration (PI) components and SAP NetWeaver Gateway as a built-in OData interface. The recommended approach was to take the route of WCF Data Service as OData interface by transmitting JSON Data following streamlined EDM (Entity Data Model) and custom LINQ Provider against Oracle Database.
- The Framework also provided interfaces for the Silverlight front end application to integrate with several back end systems, external data sources and real time contents. Proper layering across logical tiers and adoption of dependency injection helped achieve this seamless integration. As a result, a highly customizable Portal framework evolved and several App Dev best practices were implemented and governed towards timely & iterative delivery.
- After the first release of the product, it is now eminent that the first iteration of one of the application built leveraging the framework is realizing 250% improvement in performance and significant leap towards higher code coverage, loose coupling and ability to refactor the code.
Environment: Windows Server 2008 R2, .NET Framework 4.0 & 4.5, C#, Visual Studio 2010 and 2012, WPF 4.0, Silverlight 5.0, XAML, WCF 4.0, Entity Framework 4.2, SQL Server 2008 R2, Expression Blend, MVVM Design Patterns, Custom Application Framework for WPF applications, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010, SharePoint Designer 2010, Windows 8 App development using HTML5 and XAML for custom App store, Oracle 11gSolutions Architect
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- The purpose of this project is to create an enterprise-wide system for Confidential Health Insurance division internal users and agents for managing Claims and Claim related data through a corporate Intranet site and provide a document generation API that will create and distribute all Customer correspondence letters dynamically.
- As a Lead Architect and Sr. Consultant, defined Architectural Patterns, common components, services and frameworks and designed application Interfaces to ascertain the project scope and best possible value optimization.
- Laid out the 3-tier Web application design using Visual Studio .NET 2005, ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, XML Web Services, ADO.NET and SQL Server that utilizes concurrency, distributed components, error handling, fault tolerance, and data persistence..
- Designed and developed a series of Windows Services in C# to create Claims specific notification services and implemented SOA pattern to extend them to external products to implement re-usability and cost effectiveness within Confidential .
- Managed and Lead a team of developers towards the actual Project SDLC, including coordination with the off-shore development team with high degree of emphasis on design attributes such as maintainability, testability, reusability, scalability, robustness, performance, security, and usability.
Environment: Windows Server 2003 and XP Professional, Visual Studio .NET 2003/2005, .NET Framework 1.1/2.0, VB.NET, C#, Microsoft Enterprise Library, Design Patterns, NDOC, MS Visio, XML Web Services, WSDL, UDDI, SQL Server, Web-verse.
- During the initial stages of the project, main responsibilities and deliverables were designing the Application UI, Business layer and Database objects to achieve the functional and operational requirements.
- Used MS Visio effectively to create UML diagram to design reusable classes and base types. Implemented interface driven objects for Business and Database layers in VB.NET and C#.
- Implemented abstraction and inheritance between C# Classes to provide data to the presentation layer developed in ASP.NET. The application framework was driven by MVC (Model View Controller) architecture that abstracts the Data layer (exposed as XML Web services) from the UI. The layout and content of the front-end was designed to be extremely dynamic and driven by user access and subscription level.
- Designed and coded several crucial stored procedures in SQL Server 2000 to perform data retrieval and modification operations in a transactional mode. Effective use of features like Cursors, temp table, triggers, indexes etc. was exercised to accomplish performance boost up.
- Developed various User and Custom controls in ASP.NET to perform common UI functionalities. Special emphasis was given to Caching, Tracing, Custom (Centralized) Error tracking, XML Serialization and State management.
- Extensively used Crystal Reports 10.0 with VB.NET/C# Class Libraries to automate online report generation and dynamic report creation.
- Designed and Implemented Custom Interfaces and Abstracts in C# to restrict access to members of some very heavy-weight business objects. Also, extended intrinsic State Manager of VS.NET to serve customizable state management mechanism throughout the application. Configured and maintained separate State server to Load Balance the application requests to an optimum level.
- Designed and developed Role-based Security model for the ASP.NET Web interface running on Windows 2003 Server and IIS 6.0 to authenticate and authorize each user based on their access privileges.
Environment: Windows Server 2003 and XP Professional, Visual Studio .NET 1.1, C#, VB.NET, Microsoft Application Blocks, ASP.NET 1.1, SQL Server 2000, XML Web Services, WSDL, UDDI, Java Script, log4net, MS DNA, Visual Source safe 6.0, Crystal Report 10.0, NDOC
- This Project is an online Portal for GM’s Investment Management division, exclusively meant for Investors across the Industry.
- Main responsibilities include Business Requirement Review, Initial Design and Prototype of the Portal framework, System Design, Development and Deployment of the Web site, which is called as Investor Query (IQ).
- During the initial phase of this assignment was extensively involved in setting up the environment for VS.NET Web Application standard with interoperability with Web Services. Main tools used for this was VB.NET (for Business logic and data Class Development), ASP.NET (for Presentation and Cosmetic issues) and SQL 2000 (for Database management and data Source).
- Designed and Developed Presentation layer in ASP.NET with re-usable user controls (.ascx), server Controls and Custom Interface modules within C# class libraries.
- Designed the Screen layouts maintaining viewstate across all the server controls and created
Environment: Windows 2000, Visual Studio .NET, VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET 1.0, Oracle 8.0, SQL Server 2000, SQL DTS, Java Script, Sheridan Grid Control, Microsoft Data Access Application Block, MS DNA, SOAP, COM+, Visual Interdev, Soft Artisan ExcelWriter.
- The project is meant to be an online ERP system called Sierra Nevada that incorporates online Auction and Bidding for Buyers and qualified suppliers across wide product line. It also offers a online interactive portal for all registered Investors and Buyers.
- Is responsible for designing, planning, prototyping and coding for a module ‘Document Management’ which manages content administration and permissions for all users of the product.
- Designed the software architecture with core .NET components in 3 layers of the online Portal system.
- Primarily responsible for Designing Object Model for Document Management using UML and MS Visio 2000 and writing .net Class Libraries in C# as a wrapper API to Documentum eContent Server core functions. COM Interop was used extensively to achieve that.
- Worked on creating Documentum specific administrative and query tools using DFC API and DQL statements from C#. Also made sure of using all custom platforms build in Visual studio .NET for certain navigation and UI purposes.
- Written Remoting Component via stub and proxy in C# implementing TCP channels for the purpose of synchronizing permissions.
Environment: Windows 2000, Visual Studio .NET, C#, ASP.NET 1.0, Documentum 4i, eContent ServerBizTalk Server 2000, VB.NET, IIS 5.0, XML, XSLT, SQL Server 2000, SQL DTS, Java ScriptMS DNA, SOAP, COM+, Visual Interdev, Crystal Reports
Sr. Software Engineer
- The product was meant for Production and Information TEchnology Industry and required automation all level from data collection to GUI design.
- Responsible for writing VB DLL’s and to make sure that they implement certain Custom Interfaces being implemented by VC++ ATL Components.
- Designed all IDL files for the Interfaces.
- Responsible for configuring MTS and MSMQ so that they host and expose proper components when required.
- Involved in implementations of business logic and data handling via calls to custom COM DLL’s.
- Used COM DLL extensively.
Environment: Windows NT, IIS 4.0, VB 6.0, VC++, ASP 2.0, SQL Server 6.5, DHTML, Java Script, VB Script, COM and DCOM, IIS 3.0, Visual Interdev 6.0, SQL Server 7.0