- Dynamic, results - focused developer with over 10 years’ experience in technology, software development, and cross-functional project management, producing and delivering successful outcomes and change.
- Web Client and Mobile Development
- SDLC Lifecycles (Agile Waterfall)
- .NET Framework
- C#/Visual Studio 2017
- (Web Forms / Win Forms /WPF / MVC)
- Azure (PaaS & IaaS)
- CSS / Bootstrap
- Project Management
- Technology and Tools
- SharePoint 2010 / 2013
- Office 365
- SQL 2016 / SQL
- Issue Tracking
- Software Suite
Confidential - Jersey City - New Jersey
- Architecting Azure infrastructure solution that uses resources that matches the scale and cost needs of the client.
- Managing Azure Infrastructure using Azure web portal & PowerShell.
- Deploying VMsfor IaaS.
- Deploying Azure websites using Azure App Services for PaaS.
- Developed Azure IaaS solution using Azure Portal ARM templates & Powershell
- Azure storage maintenance (working with blob, file) / Managed disks.
- Setting up Azure Site-to-Site VPN.
- Integrated Bazaarvoice into website and developed custom solutions to consolidate and feed company sales data into Bazaarvoice application.
- Developed Web API for website product registration to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Managed the development of Web API for website product registration to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Integrated jQuery Zoom functionality into Product Display Page
- Integrated 360 degrees image slider for products
- Developed thumbnail-image decorated search box for products
- Worked with Director of Marketing to envision and develop several backend solutions for content editors using the Umbraco back-office.
Confidential - NY
Software Solutions Developer
- Developed Angular JS web application used by website members to search for service providers using Bing Search API.
- Developed and implemented SSO (Single Sign-On) solution to third party websites using SAML2 protocol. Project was integrated into main website project solution via ComponentSpace package.
- Managed Umbraco CMS code base version control in GitHub repository and Team Foundation Server (TFS) and ensured regular bug tracking fixes by applying updated software patches.
- Managed all production, UAT, development IIS web servers and implemented SSL certificates and SEO URL Rewrite solutions for public facing website. Migrated website SSL binding from SHA-1 to SHA-2 certificate.
- Developed Visual Studio Lightswitch forms over data application for Compliance department to collate, track and report Co-op members’ compliance issues in accordance with NY state regulations.
- SharePoint 2013 Farm Administrator - setup, configured and administered SharePoint 2013 farm in Rackspace cloud hosting environment.
- Developed custom Microsoft SharePoint environment for extranet and intranet along with supporting processes, enabling efficiencies and cross-functional information sharing.
Confidential - Bronx, NY
- Initiated and spearheaded the move from paper based workflow processes to online by developing multiple organization-wide applications built on ASP.NET framework using VB.NET/C# and SQL Server 2008.
- Developed .NET web application used by multiple departments to request services for residents.
- Developed .NET web application used by the organization for residents’ daily census bed count.
- Developed .NET web application for residents’ census notification system used by nursing department for in-house notification of residents location moves.
- Developed .NET web forms application for digital signage used to disseminate residents’ daily activities, menu and announcements on several plasma & LED screens.
- Developed web portal for online training videos for the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) program used by the nursing staff.
- Developed Silverlight application used by the human resources department for new employees’ orientation videos.
- Manage PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) requirements for the organization.
- Worked with marketing team to implement SEO on websites which culminated in higher web traffic across websites.
Confidential - Bronx, NY
Technical Support Specialist
- Managing, troubleshooting and solving LAN clients computer problems remotely by using DameWare remote utility and support of WAN access clients via Remote Desktop for issues involving but not limited to Terminal Services, VPN, and dial-up networking setups.
- Manage the setup, configuration and installation of Windows operating systems such as Windows NT4, 2000 Professional, XP, Vista and Windows 2003 Server.
- Install and provide support for handheld, pocket pc and tablet pc users.
- Setup projector and laptop for client’s presentations and web cast.
- Handle calls made to the help desk and provide first and second level computer support to end users on MS Office applications, and varied Health Care programs.
- Manage company’s intranet SharePoint 2003 sites.
- Maintain multiple web servers running on different server applications; ASP.Net, ColdFusion.
- Design and edit images for company’s extranet website.
- Installed and configured Windows operating systems using ghost cast server imaging.
- Updated trouble tickets using TrackIt inventory management system.
- Provided on-site basic training to users on proper use of PC and use of MS office applications
- Setup and installed computers and printers in clients’ office/home.