- .Net Developerwith 6+ years of experience in delivering end to end projects and experience in designing, developing and implementing to support finance, marketing andhealthcareprojects.
- Recognized for providing outstanding support in project life cycle development. Leverages wide range of web development methodologies to obtain project requirements and implement solutions that drive bottom line.
- Quick problem solver while dealing with new concepts, systems, and procedures. Recognized for quality of work and a strong work ethic.
- Experienced in developing Client/Server and Web based applications using C#, ASP.NET 4.0, ADO.NET, MVC, SQL Server, Telerik, Ajax.
- Experienced with Responsive Web Design, JSON, AJAX, Angular JS, Node JS, React JS and Twitter Bootstrap
- Hands on experience in implementing 3-Tier and N-Tier Architecture in Windows and Web based applications, Model-View-Presenter (MVP) and Model-View-Controller (MVC) frameworks.
- Experienced in designing data access layer using ADO.NET, LINQ to SQL, Entity Framework and WCF Data Services.
- Experience in Azure integration and storage services, Azure SQL Database and Visual Studio Database projects.
- Extensive experience in developing and consuming XML Web Services using WCF, SOAP and RESTful Web API.
- Well acquainted withSLDC: System Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment & Documentation.
- Used Test Driven Development techniques to provide reliable product.
- Good working knowledge of SQL Server, Oracle, PL/SQL Developer, and MS Access.
- Experience in writingStore procedure, Triggers, Views, Functions, Packages, PL/SQL and Advanced T-SQL Queries.
- Experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS), Crystal Reports.
- Hands on experience in Sitecore, a Content Management System.
- Experience in using Language Integrated Query (LINQ)providers for data manipulation and Entity framework(ORM tool) for virtual object database.
- Experience in configuration and version management using Sub Version (SVN), Team Foundation Server (TFS), GIT and defect tracking tools like JIRA, Bugzilla, Visual Studio Team Services, Database projects.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience in various testing methodologies like Unit Testing, Integration Testing using tools like N-Unit, Selenium IDE and Visual Studio.
Web Technologies& Middleware: ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, ADO.NET, Web API (REST API), SOAP UI, Web Services.
Database and Tools: SQL Server 2008/12/14, T SQL, PL/SQL, SSIS, Oracle 11g/10g.
Application Design/IDE: MS Visual Studio 2008/10/13/15, MS SQL Server Management Studio
ORM tools: Entity Framework
Reporting tools: SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS), SSIS, SSAS
Testing Tools: Unit, MS Test.
Operating Systems: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2/2003, XP, Vista
Application Servers: Microsoft Internet Information Services(IIS) 5.0/6.0/7.0
Software Methodologies: Agile Methodology (SCRUM and XP), Waterfall(SDLC), Test Driven programming, Data Flow diagram, ER Diagram.
CMS: Sitecore 6.5/7/8
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Sr.Net Full Stack Developer
- Worked on all layers of code which include creating MVC Controllers, View Models, Business, App service methods, Data and Service layer methods.
- Created Templates, Layouts and Content using Sitecore.
- Used Team Development Sitecore(TDS) for Sitecore syncing and publishing to higher environments without manual packaging.
- Used SOAPUI for testing the services.
- Code debug and Unit test for the assigned user stories using .Net technology.
- Designed the presentation layer views using HTML razor.
- Used Glass Mapper to access templates as classes and retrieve Sitecore values.
- Worked in Agile environment and actively participated in all agile ceremonies.
- Write Web API methods to implement RESTful services.
- Used StyleCop and CodeMaid to improve the code quality based on coding standards.
- Write Unit tests and Integration tests for all the Service, Business and Data layer methods using Moq.
- Worked with Entity framework for data accessing and filtering data.
- Involved in Sprint planning, grooming and design sessions.
- Worked in war room environment to handle defects before product release.
- Worked in different programming approaches like Pair programming, Mob programming and Swarming to ensure that the user stories are delivered faster.
Confidential, Glendale CA
Jr .Net Programmer
- Worked on the back end of module and involved in the Property Managers by creating complex queries using SQL server 2008.
- Worked on the data file groups, letter and postcard templates using SQL server 2008, HTML, CSS and SQL profiler, Visual studio 2010.
- Worked for the release Web Champ #2.0 and fixed various defects in the Existing customer module.
- Involved in the creation of test plans and estimates with the respect to Agile Methodology. Attended the daily Quality Assurance meetings to plan the scenarios according to change to review testing status, issues and defect requirements.
- Hands on experience in Manual testing using black box testing and white box testing of Webchamp2. Tested the rental property contract agreements in the current application webchamp1.
- Created the weekly status reports for Webchamp2 and worked on the End of the day Processing and other assigned responsibilities.
Confidential, Peoria, IL
- Gathered and designed the requirements from clients for product design and enhancements.
- Developed GUI using .NET framework 3.5 and ADO.NET
- Used C#, ASP.NET, MVC, LINQ and Entity Framework for the applications.
- Created WCF service to expose certain functionality to other groups and consumed WCF for data.
- Extensive use of T-SQL DDL and DML commands for various applications.
- Worked closely with Cloud teams to build and deploy VM's using Open Stack
- Created Stored Procedures, User Defined functions, Cursors, Triggers, Views and Indexes using T-SQL and created indexes for better performance.
- Support Account Management with EDI issues that are raised or escalated by the clients or vendors of Multiplan.
- Worked with different web services SOAP, WSDL using WCF.
- Created several User controls and custom controls for the applications.
- Designed large numbers of WPF Forms and used XAML for the same.
- Implemented AJAX 2.0 methodologies for partial page update for improving the efficiency of the application.
- Demonstrated outstanding execution abilities, problem solving skills & analytical abilities alongside technical and functional expertise.
- Implemented WCF to get customer data which is used by various modules of Order Management System application.
- Implemented Forms Authentication and role based Authorization in ASP.NET to authenticate the users.
- Prepared Technical documentations, user manuals, installation and user guides and functional description at each stage of the application to assist the client.
Jr .Net Developer
- Responsible for Brokerage Account Operational Management Batch: (.NET Batch& WCF)
- Developed a standalone .Net application which is responsible for identifying and processing account related data using New Account Opening (NAO) application.
- Performed account/customer maintenance using Account Maintenance (AM)and Beta Back Office (BBO) tools.
- Responsible for development of Brokerage Analysis Portal: (Web Application).
- Applied Multithreading techniques for creating high performance applications.
- Developed system to Generate reports from Account/Customer Audit History, Account/Customer Maintenance and Transaction Inquiry tracking account failures and correcting errors for further processing.
- Analyzed and designed new .NET Web, Batch and WCF application from design to completion stage.
- Unit testing of the fixes and enhancements.
- Lead team based out of different geographical locations.
- Prepared technical documentation such as system architecture, functional, design documents.
- Got client appreciation for the various projects executed.