- Have 7+ Years of Experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance of N - Tier Enterprise Web and Windows Forms Applications
- Familiar with Agile (Scrum), Waterfall and Test-Driven Development
- Strong Knowledge about understanding of SOLID principles in software development
- Strong in designing a reusable framework using Object oriented programming structure with C#, VB.NET, LINQ, Nhibernate, EntityFramework and ADO.NET in .NET Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1.1 using Visual Studio 2010/2008/2005 / VS.NET 2003
- Strong in designing a distributed service oriented applications using WCF, WCF RIA Services, SOAP/ AJAX Based Web Services
- Strong knowledge of building World class UX in Expression Blend 4.0/3.0/2.0 using Silverlight 4.0/3.0 and WPF 4.0/3.0
- Good Knowledge of patterns: MVVM, Prism4.0, ASP.NET MVC, WCF RIA Services, Factory, Event Aggregator, Commanding
- Proficiency in using NHibernate Entities and Mappings to achieve connection between relational database and Object Model.
- Strong Database designing skills in SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 , Oracle with Strong Data Modeling Skills in using Entity Framework 4.0/3.0and LINQ
- Strong Knowledge of managing Version information using Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe (VSS), TortoiseSVN
- Created Reusable Code blocks by designing managed .NET assemblies and consumed Microsoft Data Access Application Blocks (MS DAAB) of Microsoft Enterprise Library
- Proficiency in Enterprise Reporting using Crystal Reports/SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS 2008/2005/2000 )
- Experience in preparing test cases and performing Unit Test using NUnit, Visual Studio Unit Testing Framework and also used moq mocking library.
- Adept in delivering superior production/deployment support and customer service
- Enthusiastic, Ability to quickly understand and utilize new technologies
- Effective communicator, Strong documentation skills in using MS Word, UML, MS Visio
Methodologies/Design Patterns: Agile Scrum, Waterfall Model, Test Driven Development MVVM, MVC, Prism4.0, Factory, Singleton
.NET Technologies: .NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1.1 , WPF, Silverlight, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET, WCF, WCF RIA services, SOAP/AJAX Web Services, LINQ, NHiberante, Entity Framework
Development Tools: Visual Studio 2010/2008/2005 , Visual Studio .NET 2003, Expression Blend, Snoop, SoapUI, Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligent Development Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, Microsoft Visual Source Safe 6.0, Team Foundation Server, Vault, TortoiseSVN, HP Quality Control Tool, Crystal Reports 9.0, Infragistics, Telerik controls, Ajax Control Toolkit, IIS 7.0/6.0/5.1/5.0 , Fiddler, SoapUI, .NET Web Service Studio
Databases: SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 , Oracle, Teradata, MS ACCESS 2003
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista/XP/2000/NT/98/95, Windows Server 2008/2003
Testing Tools: NUnit, Visual Studio Unit Testing Framework, CRMM Studio
Confidential, Falls Church, VA
WPF / .NET Developer
- Requirement Analysis and Prototyping the functionality.
- Developed loosely coupled application using WPF, C#, MVVM pattern, LINQ, dependency Injection container Unity Container, NHibernate.
- Designed and developed rich user interface using XAML, Expression Blend and used Snoop utility tool to debug UI Controls in runtime.
- Created thin Web UI using ASP.NET MVC4 and developed Controllers, Models using Entity Framework and C#. Implemented the client side validations using jQuery.
- Used various WPF controls, Telerik controls, developed User Controls to design custom UI to meet the requirements and to increase the ease of use for customers
- Leveraged Styles, Animations, Story Boards, Resource files, Data Templates, Control Templates, Data Triggers, Converters to facilitate rich presentation and complex functionality
- Implemented dependency properties to develop custom controls, used Themes/Generic. XAML to define custom UI Properties and developed reusable user controls
- Used Telerik 4.0 controls such as Telerik Ribbon control to display the menus on the dashboard.
- Developed workflow system to monitor application matching, saving using WCF services.
- Used Process Monitor to analyze the technical issue between different windows environment.
- Analyzed and fixed Memory leaks. Also, fixed the performance of the application using Red Gate Memory Profiler.
- Used MyGeneration tool to create Entities and Mapping Classes for NHibernate layer.
- Consumed WSDL and used fiddler to check the elapse time for all the methods as a part of performance enhancement.
- Implemented Advanced Encryption System (AES) algorithm for web service communication in heterogeneous environment.
- Used Resharper for code quality analysis, refactoring to compliance the coding standards.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views and SQL joins in T-SQL and PL/SQL to retrieve data from database and to update data back to database.
- Used Log4Net utility for logging exceptions and debug statements in log file and in database log table
- Worked in SQL Server 2008/Oracle for taking Backup and Restore of databases.
- Developed Unit Tests using Moq, NUnit framework, used dotcover to run the testcases.
- Work with the testers during the testing phase for QA related issues
Environment: .NET Framework 4.0/4.5, WPF, XAML, C#, Expression Blend, Snoop, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2013, WCF, Telerik controls, NHibernate, and SQL Server 2008/2012, Oracle, H2, Moq, Team Foundation Server, Tortoise SVN.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in gathering, reviewing and analyzing business requirements. Helped in multiple demo’s for the SPM (Service Planning and Monitoring) Application to the end-users
- Developed SPM application using WPF, XAML, Prism, MVVM pattern and used dependency Injection Container MEF
- Converted the legacy application in to rich stand-alone user interface using User Controls, Custom Controls, Converters, Resource files for Styles, Data Templates, Control Templates
- Used Snoop tool to debug UI Controls in runtime
- Used Event Aggregator to publish and subscribe the events in the application
- Used Microsoft Ribbon Control to show up the Menu Items as Active Shipment Enquiry, SPM (Service Planning and Monitoring) and Reports in the Application. Implemented exporting the reports to .csv file functionality across the application
- Developed application POC using Silverlight for windows mobile.
- Consumed WCF Services to access the data given by the shadow using C#, LINQ. Tested the same using WCF Test Client
- Deployed the application using Click Once Deployment and responsible for pushing builds to Test, QA and Production
Environment: .NET Framework 4.0, WPF, XAML, Prism 4.0, WCF, Visual Studio 2010 SP1/2010, Click Once Deployment, Visual Source Safe 2005, Teradata, DB2.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Silverlight / .NET Developer
- Designed and developed Rich presentation tiers using Silverlight, XAML, and Expression Blend with C#, .NET 4.0 and VisualStudio.NET2010 and also worked on Styles, Control Templates, Data Template with MVVM and LINQ
- Complex Layout Management implemented using built-in Silverlight Panels and custom panels with XAML, Expression Blend
- Implementation of new requirement that includes - Checked Baggage Fees, Buy First Class upgrades, New seat map changes and Online discounted bags both in the Business tier and Presentation tier using C# and VS2010
- Developed Application Tier using WCF Web Services using C#, LINQ and tested using NUnit and hosted on IIS
- Developed Rich User Interface for POC using XAML for WPF and Silverlight, ASP.NET, IIS for Web with .NET3.5, Visualstudio.NET2008 and Expression Blend and was responsible for converting Silverlight3.0 to Silverlight4.0 and configuring and hosting Silverlight application on IIS
- Involved in mentoring new and existing staff on WPF, Silverlight and WCF
- Performed Data Modeling using Entity Framework and created custom Business Entities Class Library to transport the data between Application and Presentation Tier using C# and Visual Studio.NET
- Developed stored procedures, Functions, and Triggers in SQL Server database using T-SQL for backend business logic
- Fixing bugs reported by QA and performed unit testing using NUnit.Used Visual source safe (VSS) for source control and documented the entire application
Environment: Silverlight, Silverlight Control Toolkit, .NET Framework4.0/3.5, Visual Studio 2010/2008, C#, XAML, Entity Framework, XML, SQL SERVER 2008, Microsoft Expression Blend, Visual Studio Team Server
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in the gathering and preparation of requirements specification documents for the task required.
- Prepared product specification documentation and overall program architecture for the task specified using MS Visio.
- Involved in updating the MS SQL Server 2005 database, designing tables and constraints. Wrote Stored Procedures as and when required
- Involved in testing and debugging the batch-jobs, web pages against MS SQL server and Oracle server for product migration.
- Developed custom page classes in App Code and code-behind to support the presentation layer
- Used user controls extensively for reusing code and markup
- Used ADO.NET for data querying, stored procedures, storage and manipulation
- Incorporated encryption and security layers throughout the application
- Used AJAX wherever the application required
- Generated reports using SSRS(SQL Server Reporting Services)
- Converted the daily Batch jobs from VB 6.0 to .NET efficiently without using the conversion tools
- Performed unit testing and Integration testing of the application
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle from System analysis to Maintenance phase
- Created web forms using ASP.NET to maintain the timing schedule for each employee using Data Grid control
- Worked on validating user controls using Custom and inbuilt validation facilities in .net environment and used AJAX, jQuery
- Implemented Exceptions Handling with Custom Event Log and sending Email to Web Master
- Used SQL Server 2005 to design and create the database tables. Developed complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Views and other SQL Joins and statements for applications
- Created and consumed Web Services using VB.NET
- Implemented Application as POC demonstrating the pros of WCF Based Web Services. Involved in mentoring the Staff on WCF
- Upgraded the existing ASMX Web Services to WCF based Web Services to build highly responsive Web Application
- Create and maintain SSIS Packages for transfer of data into reporting data marts and other ETL processes
- Designed and build standard reports utilizing SQL Reporting services 2005
- Configured the Report Server and deployed them in environments including Test, Production
- Scheduled Reports based on a particular Day and sent them through Email in required format (Excel, PDF, etc.)