- Over 6+ years of experience in designing, developing, and maintaining web and client/server applications using Microsoft Technologies.
- Expertise in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements, analysis, design, implementation, integration and testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Expertise in working with Web Server Controls, HTML Controls, User Controls, Custom Controls using C# and VB.NET.
- Expertise in working with ADO.NET components such as Dataset, DataAdapter and DataReader.
- Experience in developing UML diagrams including Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Interaction diagrams, State diagrams and Deployment diagrams.
- Excellent experience in creating & consuming Web services over SOAP using C# & VB.NET.
- Experience in designing GUI screens using usability and design principles.
- Acquaintance in AJAX, and Silverlight Technology using Agile Methodologies.
- Experience in writing complex user defined Functions, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, and cursors using MS SQL Server (2000/2005/2008), Oracle 10g
- Experience in relational database design, data extraction, data transformation and loading from large and complex data sources using MSSQL Server 2008/2005/2000.
- Experience in using Microsoft Visual SourceSafe,TFS for Version Control.
- Experience in XML related technologies including XML, XSD and XSLT, XML/EDIFACT.
- Experience and/or working knowledge of indexing, query plans, installation and configuration of Microsoft reporting, analysis, and integration services (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS)
- Hands on experience in Distributed Technologies like Web Services.
- Experience in Unit testing using Nunit.
- Good experience in designing scalable applications through load balancing and performance tuning.
- Experience of Project Management Tool using MS Project and MS Visio, UML Case Diagram.
- Well versed with QA Methodology and QA Process to ensure the Quality Assurance including Test Case Planning /Development, Test procedures and analyzing the test results, Unit Testing with Nunit
- Developed the project modules using SCRUM methodology (Planning, Sprint Cycle, and Closure).
.Net Technologies: ASP.NET 1.1/2.0/3.5/4.0, ADO.NET 1.1/2.0.
Languages: C#.Net, VB.Net, VB, C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL.
GUI & IDE: Visual Studio.NET 2003/2005.
RDBMS / DBMS: SQL Server 2000 / 2005, ORACLE, IBM DB2.
Operating Systems: WINDOWS XP/NT/2000, WINDOWS Server 2003, Vista
Web Server: IIS 5.0/6.0
Version Controller: Visual SourceSafe, PVCS Tracker, WinCvs, Trackit.
Software Packages: MS - Office2000/03/07.
- Analyzed, Designed and developed the core modules.
- Designed Policy Summary, Driver Detail, Vehicle Detail and Quote report. Certain legal conditions which are applied to certain States were included depending on the State.
- Implemented Agent Visibility. Each Agent will be able to view only his Policy Customers, Payments and Transactions.
- Implemented WinForms for Agents to monitor the customer details.
- Designed logic behind creating Quotes, Dependent on various factors like age, State, Drivers and drivers Record.
- Designed Quotation, Policy, Banking Transactions and Message Screens.
- Used Server Controls like GridView to display, manipulate data along with SQL Stored procedures to interact with the database.
- Interacted with users to gather the business requirements.
- Extensively used ADO.NET to access data from SQL Server 2008.
- Designed and maintained databases, wrote stored procedures for Updating.
- Used On Delete Cascade and Referential Integrity Constraints.
- Unit testing, debugging and problem solving.
- Implementation of client side validations using ASP.NET validation controls.
- Integration of default and extended AJAX components on web pages for faster and better user experience.
Environment: Visual Studio 2008, ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, SQL Server 2008, Visio, Java Script, ADO.NET, IIS, Macros, AJAX, XHTML
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Created a web service to Export the data from oracle to excel, word, XML file types.
- Created Class diagrams using Visio.
- Created user controls (.ascx) and reused them in several ASP.NET pages.
- Created Procedures, functions, triggers in MY SQL
- Created several .NET assemblies for Data base layer, security access, Email Utility, engineering tools.
- Migrated the project from Lotus notes Domino to ASP.NET based web project
- Developed winforms application to validate the SVN data using VB.NET/Word/Excel/MY SQL
- Deployed/Configured the web application in IIS web services.
Environment: Visual Studio 2005, ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, MY SQL, Oracle, Visio, Java Script, ADO.NET, IIS, Macros, AJAX, XHTML
Confidential, Louisville KY
- Involved in requirements analysis, design and development of various modules.
- Implemented core components in C# that handles business logic.
- Extensively worked with .Net provided collections such as Hash tables, Dictionaries and Lists.
- Dynamic SQL and stored procedures were written for reporting purposes.
- Used XML web services (.asmx) to get the Claims Information from backend database.
- Logging and error handling mechanisms were implemented throughout the application for robustness.
- Used Shell scripting for batch processing.
- Implemented agile process (using Scrum methodology) for development.
- ADO.NET was used to access data from SQL Server 2005.
- Created stored procedures, functions and triggers in T-SQL.
- Created several SSIS packages for ETL and batch purposes.
- Data bound controls such as Data Grid, Data List and Repeater were extensively used to bind data (Claims data) from database.
- Performed unit testing, debugging and rigorous problem solving.
- Used Google Analytics for the enterprise applications.
- Created reports in SSRS and called them from ASP.NET.
Environment: ASP.NET, C#.NET, VB.NET, Windows Forms, Remoting, ADO.NET, stored procedures, SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server 2005, T-SQL, Oracle, Visual Source Safe, Visual Studio.NET, IIS, Windows 2000 Professional.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Actively involved in gathering the requirement from the client and same has been forwarded to Offshore team to develop/implement the requirement
- Converted Web Services into WCF
- Designed the ASP.NET Pages for Login/Overview/Services/Account Overview and Profile Pages for the customer products and services
- Developed MyVerizon 2.0 Project and implemented the same with Control based AJAX using XMLHTTP to pull the product and services for each profile.
- Developed PL/SQL for retrieving the Registration Account Details when user logon
- Implemented SQL Statement Caching by using the concept of bind variables together with OracleParameter in ODP.NET for the performance improvement
- Coordinated in fixing and deployment of critical hot fixes on the production
- Generate periodic status reports on this vertical for management to review.
Environment: Visual Studio .NET 2003/2008, ASP.NET, Visual C#, C# Web Services, WCF, AJAX, XML, Java Script, JQuery, PVCS, Oracle 8.i/10g, ODP.NET and TFS
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Designed and developed web pages using ASP.NET and C#.NET.
- Involved in designing and developing ASP.NET web pages.
- Developed Business logic Layer by implementing OOP concepts.
- Extensively used ADO.NET to access data from SQL Sever.
- Extensively used Java script in Web pages.
- Used Visual Source Safe as version control tool.
- Created NUNIT test cases for UNIT testing
- Involved in discussion to solve any issues and providing solutions.
- Created design Documents. Created reports using Sql Server Reporting Services.
- Involved in migrating a VB6 application to a .Net 2.0 environment
- Implemented various business logic classes in C# and VB.
- Involved in system design and for creating database Schemas.
- Used ADO.NET objects for database communication.
- Design and development of user controls in the web page.
- Responsible for documenting and providing the help system for the new users.
- Auditing stored procedures for optimization and improving the performance tuning.
- Used Shell scripting for batch processing, to automate day to day activities, to clear old logs and to create new objects
- Involved in extensive testing and debugging of all the modules coded.