- Over 7 years of professional experience as a .NET Developer with exceptional skills in analysis, design and implementation of Web and Windows based applications in Microsoft Technologies.
- Hands - on experience in creating and customizing Client/Server and Web based applications using the .NET framework 3.5/4.0
- Extensively used ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Dataset and Connection.
- Experienced in database design and development using MS SQL server, MS Access.
- Experienced in designing and developing reports using Microsoft SQL server .... Reporting Services.
- Expert in writing the T-SQL statements for creating Tables, Indexes, Views and Constraints.
- Excellent experience of developing desktop Applications using Window Forms, WPF, WCF, ADO.NET and XAML.
- Extensive working experience in ASP.NET MVC framework, Implemented Contoller, Controller Actions and Views, Partial Views, Strongly Typed Views and View Models.
- Experienced in understanding and working with teams that involve Waterfall and Agile Methodologies like Scrum in particular.
- Great ability to write clear, maintainable, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development
- Good team player with excellent technical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated and determined to deliver with high productivity, quality and complete deliverables within deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to relocate Anywhere.
.NET Technologies: .NET Framework 3.5/4.0, ADO.NET, ASP.NET AJAX, WCF, ASP.NET MVC.
Languages and Database: C#.NET, C++, C, HTML, XHTML, T-SQL, SQL Server
Operating Systems: Dos,Windows, UNIX,LINUX.
Software packages: MS Office.
Confidential, Boise, Idaho
- Analysis of the specifications/ requirements which are provided by the business user.
- Requirements gathering from business and defining specifications for the system.
- Worked on Bootstrap to create Responsive Web Design.
- UtilizedModernizerextensivelytobuildHTML5/CSS3basedpagelayoutsthatarecross-browsercompatible and standards-compliant.
- EffectivelyusedASP.NETMVCbundlingandmodificationtechniquestoimprovetheperformanceofthe application.
- Designed a Single Page Application (SPA) as a proof of concept using JS, HTML5 and Boot strap.
- Effectively created custom routes and added them to ASP.NET MVC routes collection.
- ExtensivelyusedMVCIs Required,MaxLengthetc.attributesontheModelpropertiesforvalidationpurposes.
- Created style sheets and layout pages to preserve consistent look and feel of the application.
- ConfiguredWindowsCommunicationFoundation(WCF)servicetoauthenticateclientswithWindows credentials for intranet applications for login validations.
- InvolvedinwritingapplicationlevelcodetointeractwithControllersandWebAPI'S,usingAJAX and XML.
- Usedinteractivedatabinding,filters,Controllers,Directives,FactoriesandServicesandeventsusing JS.
- Created Database Tables and have written SQL Queries, Stored Procedures for all the Transactions in and out of the Database using SQL server 2008.
- Developedvariousstoredproceduresforthedataretrievalfromthedatabaseandgeneratingdifferenttypes of reports using SQL reporting services (SSRS).
- Responsibleformaintainingversionsofsourcecodealongwiththemaintenanceofthedocuments using Team Foundation Server 2010.
Sr. Dot Net Developer
Confidential, Durham, NC
- Implemented website in ASP.NET MVC 4, Enitity Framework and WCF Layer.
- Implemented highly abstract layers with design patterns. Multiple features having its own service layer.
- Involved in the UI design and development.
- Used AJAX and Java script features extensively to improve performance.
- Implemented Bootstrap to create a responsive Web Design.
- Developed unit test cases and test plans.
- Supported application on staging and production servers.
- Used classic ADO.NET to interact with the database using C#.
- Created an application that creates separate client specific web. config file, copies baseline SQL scripts and deploys the client location.
- Challenging part of the development was considering all the client configuration settings and also integrating classic ASP and ASP.NET websites.
Environment: ASP.NET WebForms, ASP Website, C#, MVC 4 with jQuery, Unit work, Entity Framework, AJAX. HTML5, Studio2012, SQLServer2008.
Dot Net Developer
Confidential, Little Rock, AR
- Was an active member through all the phases of the project life cycle.
- Developed the independent Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services and defined for the Service Contracts for specific functionality.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter for consistent access to SQL server data sources.
- Business and Database layers were implemented by N-Tier architecture.
- AJAX Library, CSS and various web controls were used.
- Used AJAX toolkit controls like script manager, update panel, header menu extender and timer within some existing web pages.
- Involvementinfixingthebugsbasedontheclientrequirementsandinvolvedintheenhancementsforthe web forms, class files and stored procedures.
- Involved in Unit testing, with NUnit.
Environment: NETFramework4.0/3.5,Visualstudio2010,ASP.NET,C#,CSS,SQLServer2008R2,XML, Web Services, XSLT, LINQ, WCF.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Played an important role in the development and deliverables.
- Developed User Interfaces using ASP.NET forms.
- Extensively created and used the Web Services in the application.
- Extensively used HTML and DHTML technique.
- Created various Stored procedures, Modified Stored Procedures based on the user requirement.
- Used ADO.NET with C#, ASP.NET, AJAX Control Tool Kit 3.5 in the Back end process.
- ADO.NET was used to populate Data sets for the display and manipulation of records.
- Designed and developed Master Page, User control for the ASP.NET pages and implemented them in various pages.
- Worked with the ASP.NET server controls, Data Grid Web Control, Data List Control.
- Involved in the Unit Testing.
- Developed Web Services and consumed the services in the application.
- Support was given for the application deployment.
- Involved in the designing and implementation of the project.
- Responsible for involving in all the phases of the Project Development life cycle.
- To build the Front end user ASP.NET was used.
- Designed the Web Forms using different ASP.NET Server Controls, Validiation Controls.
- Dataset, Data Adapter, Data Reader and the other ADO.NET controls were used extensively.
- Responsible for maintaining versions if source code using Team Foundation Server.
Environment: ASP.NET, C#, ASP.NET Server Controls, Webforms, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2005.