- 7 years of extensive experience in System Analysis, Design, Development, Coding(OOADP) and Implementation of various applications based on(OOPS) Object Oriented Programming, Client/Server N - tier architecture, Windows, Web based and Internet Technologies.
- Experience developing applications using C#.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.NET and Microsoft .Net platform (2.0/3.0/3.5).
- Experience of .Net 3.5. Key features including Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and knowledge of Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF).
- Implemented XML application XSLT.
- Implemented ADO.Net data access techniques i.e. SQL Connection Objects, SQL Command Objects, Dataset Objects, Data Reader Objects and Data Adapter Objects using Data Grid, Data List and Repeater controls.
- Experience in Database programming using SQL Server 2005/2008, T-SQL i.e. SQL Server Stored Procedures.
- Experience with Source Control Management tool i.e. Visual Source Safe (VSS) and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Experience in writing Java scripts for client side validations.
- In depth knowledge of Database Development including Tables, Views, Stored Procedure, Triggers and Query Optimization techniques.
- Participated actively in functional discussions with senior personnel in the project design phase
- Well developed analytical, design and problem solving skills
- Effective time-management, excellent project documentation skills
- Proven record of maintaining high quality standards as expected by the clients
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in troubleshooting complex problems, optimizing technologies, and ability to understand the underlying technologies behind the code.
- Ability to pro-actively engage with co-developers, Business analysts and clients
- Proficient in knowledge transfer to technical staff as well as business analysts.
Tools: and Technologies: Net Framework 3.5/3.0/2.0/1.1, ADO.NET, Visual Studio 2008/2005/2003 .
Source Control Tool: Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe (VSS).
Other Tools: Crystal Reports.
Database: SQL Server 2005/2008, T-SQL.
Methodologies: OOPS, MVC, SOA, UML
- Designed and Developed Presentation Framework and Application Framework based on MS Best Practices, Patterns, M-V-VM withSilverlight, XAML and Expression Blend.
- Developed a Prototype for the application to Implement Advancement and Interactive Features usingSilverlight, Expression Blend, .NET3.5 and VS2008 and demonstrate Web Services.Created Styles at Various Levels to maintain uniformity across the Applications using Expression Blend, XAML.
- Developed WCF, WPF applications in business layer and to connect with the UI layer.
- Implemented/ designed SOA using web services standards and wide range of technologies.
- Experienced with OOP, design patterns, agile environment, WinForms UI design understanding and experience.
- Involved in Developing Styles and Themes using XAML to customize the existingWPFcontrols using Data Templates, Control Templates and Triggers.Created Custom Controls and User Controls and implemented various new Properties withDependency Properties, using XAML,C#.NET.
- Dispatched object to update the UI thread automatically. Used Hyperlink button inSilverlightApplication to show appropriate sections in html files.Involved in creating GUI using Expression Designer, sliced and exported XAML screens to Silverlight application.
- Customized Controls to Implemented Drill Drown Features to view the Detailed Information with minimal clicks and with Animations, Story Boards in XAML andC#.
- Using RIA Services we are extending this pattern by offering a prescriptive model for exposing domain logic over LINQ.
- Used control templates to modify existingSilverlightcontrols look and feel.
- UsedLINQin writing the code to deal with the database objects and other objects ofLINQ.
- Handled production issues & enhancement to existing live portals. Worked intensely on User Interface.
- Hands on Experience with TDD (test driven development), Mock Testing, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and System Testing abilities, including automated testing techniques using NUnit.
Environment: ASP.NET 3.5, C#.NET, WCF, LINQ, Silverlight3.0/2.0,Toolkit XAML, Expression Blend, IIS 6.0, Nunit, ADO.NET, MS Visual Stuidio.NET 2008, IIS 5.0,SQL, XML, HTML, SQL Server 2005/2008, Windows XP
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and maintenance phases of Software Development life cycle.
- Involved in Requirements Gathering, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Prepared UI specifications, validation rules document, design and development of GUI screens for the application.
- Designed and Developed Web application with Microsoft .NET technologies, Web layer with ASP.NET and business layer with C#, Data access layer with ADO.NET Entity framework advanced functionality and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 as database.
- Used MVC for separating the application object model from GUI.
- Designed and Developed Master Pages, Themes and Skins in ASP.NET to achieve consistent, rich look and feel of the web site.
- Configured security features for the application using Form Based Authentication and Role Based Authorization using C# and ASP.NET.
- Implemented AJAX and used Ajax Controls toolkit to improve performance, responsiveness, interactivity and features of application.
- Used Sessions, Cookies and Application Level State Management in Application.
- Designed WCF with Service oriented architecture to support Distributed computing where services were consumed by end users. Also involved in developing WPF applications.
- Created Stored Procedures, Functions, Views and Triggers in MS-SQL database using T-SQL for regulate and maintain complex data.
- Designed and Developed reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- LDAP continues to be a popular standard for communicating record-based, directory-like data between programs.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control.
- Performed Unit testing according to the test cases for the modules, and Involved in developing test cases using NUNIT.
- Performed TDD, unit testing and Performance testing.
Confidential, New Brunswick, NJ
- Involved in the Requirement analysis, design, and development and testing.
- Extensively used UML for designing.
- Designed and developed business objects with object oriented programming in C#.
- Designed and developed user interfaces in ASP.NET, and VB.NET.
- Used WCF (Windows communication Foundation) to build applications that inter-communicate with each other.
- Developed using WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) for a unified programming model and for building rich Windows smart client user experiences that in corporate UI, media & docs
- Migrated from ASP.NET 2.0 to ASP.NET 3.0 relational databases.
- Used AJAX for better performance.
- Implemented AGILE for discussing the topics and interacting among team members.
- Extensively used .NET Framework classes, ASP.NET controls and XML.
- Involved in writing .NET user controls for writing reusable user interface UI and encapsulating the functionality.
- Extensive use of delegates and events.
- Used TDD for testing the code andEntity Framework (ORM) and Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source Control.
- Designed and modified the database tables and wrote complex SQL queries, stored procedures, Triggers in SQL Server 2005.
- Created XML files for presentation and transferring Data.
- Maintenance and support of the application.
- Created the reports using Crystal Reports including standard, cross tab, drill down.
Environment: ASP.NET 3.0, VB.NET, SQL Server 2005, Crystal reports, VbScript, AJAX, AJILE, Visual Source Safe, XML, HTML, DHTML, ADO.NET.
Confidential, Dallas. TX
- Gather Requirements and conduct Planning meetings
- Developed user-interface for major modules of the project using ASP.NET.
- Property, Access Modifiers and Inheritance was used to develop code.
- Web Controls such as Data Grid, Drop Down List, List Box, Check Box were used
- The Data Access Layer was developed using ADO.NET and C#
- Implemented Output Caching to improve performance
- Used Java Script for client side validation along with Server Side Validation
- Used View State, Query String, Cookies for State Management.
- Used Stored Procedures and Queries for database access and modification.
- Creating Tables and Views.
- Involved in the Design, Coding and Implementation.
- Project planning execution using various tools like MS Project etc.
- Developed Cascade Style Sheet (CSS) for inclusion in ASP pages, which enabled for central control of page layouts and colors and fonts.
- Create Classes to generalize the code Using VB (Object Oriented Concept).
- Create Window Forms and gives functionality using.
- Use of VB Script at server side and Java Script for client side.
- Developed Datasets and XML schema objects using server explorer.
- Established entity-relationship among various tables and enforced.
- Referential Integrity and Delete rules during the design phase of the base tables of the database.
- Use of In-Built Namespace (Sqlconnection, Sqldataadapter, Sqldataset etc.)For Data Access Layer with Oracle.
- Write and Execute Stored Procedure and Queries to validate the data a backend and to execute the desired result at front end.
- Maintain the Technical Specifications for the work completed Interface design and development using Web forms.
- Played a role in creating tables, Views, Stored Procedures in Oracle.
Environment: MS .NET - Framework, SQL Server 2000 - Database, Programming Language - C#, Data Transformation and Mining - SQL Server
- Designed and implemented application using .NET Framework based on existing application and new logic/processes.
- Developed WEB pages using ASP.NET, C#.Net and ADO.NET as the data consumer.
- Created XSLT style sheets and parsing the XML documents to populate the data on the front-end and extensively using .net parsers. Developed COM Components in C#.Net
- Created public Assemblies to implement business logic and Web Services were employed to integrate necessary applications.
- Generated XML from SQL Server 2000 to implement dynamic menus for the application using ADO.NET. Developed stored procedures to the SQLServer database.
- Used Crystal Reports for generating Reports.
Environment: Windows XP, Sql Server 2000, ASP.Net, C#.Net, ADO.Net.