- More than 7+ Years of professional experience in all stages of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) involving studying of the user requirements, analyzing, designing, implementation, testing, deployment, documentation and maintaining of various stand - alone, intranet, client-server and web-based projects with exposure to diverse business domains including Banking, Financial and Retailing and Health Care.
- Experience with OOP / OOD (Object Oriented Programming and Design) like Inheritance, Polymorphism and Design patterns like Abstract factory, Singleton, MVC, Object pool a standard solution to common problems in software design Patterns in 3-Tier, N-Tier and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) applications. .
- Extensive experience of designing and developing software applications with Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 / 2010 / 2008 / 2005 / 2003 and .NET Framework 4.5 / 4.0 / 3.5 / 3.0 / 2.0 / 1.1 using C#, ASP.NET and VB.NET.
- Extensively worked with business analysis and requirements in Agile Methodologies such as SCRUM, Test Driven Methodologies.
- Hands-on experience working with AngularJS Framework and Bootstrap.
- Developed new user interface components for different modules using Kendo UI.
- Strong abilities in Database Programming using RDBMS databases like SQL Server 2012 / 2008 / 2005 / 2000, Oracle 10g and MS Access.
- Extensively worked on writing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views and Database Design.
- Experience in usingLanguage-Integrated Query(LINQ)query and retrieve data from different data sources (LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML, and LINQ to SQL).
- Good command over Query Optimization using SQL Server Query Execution Plan Analysis.
- Experience on working with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Experience with Data Accessing including using DataAdapter, DataReader and DataSet in ADO.NET and LINQ (Language Integrated Query) Providers for data manipulation.
- Experience in manipulating XML, Converting Data between ADO.NET and XML and Proven Knowledge in DTD, Schema, XSL (XSLT, XPath, XQuery) and LINQ.
- Experience in .Net Security Features such as Authentication (Windows-based Authentication, Forms-based Authentication) and Authorization (Authorizing Users and Roles)
- Good Team Player with excellent communication, analytical, verbal and writing skills along with strong management, organizational and mentoring skills.
- Proven Ability to lead and manage complete project life cycles, from initial planning / requirements gathering to final testing and deployment.
Languages: C#.NET, VB.NET, VB 6.0, SQL, PL/SQL.
.NET Technologies: .NET Framework 4.5/3.5/3.0/2.0/1.1, Web Forms, Web Service, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, WCF, LINQ, AJAX, ASP 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5, Silverlight, SOAP.
Web Technologies: HTML5, HTML, DHTML, XHTML, XML, CSS, CSS3 Angular JS, Bootstrap, Kendo UI, Java Script, VB Script, jQuery, Knockout JS.
Database: SQL Server 2012 / 2008 / 2005 / 2000, Oracle 9i / 10g, MS Access 2000 / 2003 / 2007.
Development Tools: Visual Studio 2012 / 2008 / 2005 / 2003, MS Project.
Visual Modelling & Design Tools: Rational Software Modeler, Microsoft Visio 2003 / 2007.
Middleware: ADO.NET 1.1 / 2.0 / 3.0, ADO 2.5 / 2.7, ORM.
Web Servers: Internet Information Server (IIS) 7.0 / 6.0.
Version Controller: Visual Source Safe 6.0, IBM Rational Clear Case, TortoiseSVN, GIT.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000 / NT / XP / Vista / 98 / 95, Windows 2003 Server.
Others: Toad, Rational Clear Quest, Lotus Notes, MS Office, Nunit 2.1 / 2.2 / 2.2.4.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Senior .Net Developer
- Used Agile Software Development methodologies to enable efficient and effective high-quality software development.
- Developed web pages in ASP.NET and used C# for code behind application programming interface.
- Designed and developed the application using MVC 4.0 Architecture and Entity Framework.
- Extensively used AngularJS Directives to develop reusable modules.
- Leveraged MVC design pattern to organize AngularJS controllers, directives, factories and views.
- The Entity Framework was used for the object to database mappings.
- Used the ASP.NET server controls for the application.
- Worked to build a layered Knockout.js binding system to support partial views.
- Server-side web development using ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server.
- Designed and developed Data Access layer, Business layer and Presentation Layer for the n-tier architecture web application using C#, ADO.NET and ASP.NET.
- Designed and implemented Web Services inASP.Net for the business layer that interacts with various inter-department applications.
- Developed Code Business logic in the C#.NET.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using ADO.NET to communicate with the SQL Server database.
- Used Dataset, Data Adapter, Data Reader and other ADO.NET connectivity objects.
- Used Master pages and different server controls.
- Used Kendo TabStrips for menu rendering, Kendo window for popup screens
- Used Various Kendo controls such as Kendo numeric textbox, dropdowns
- Designed and developed business components using C#.Net.
- Developed Web Services using C# to make requests to the server. The information received is passed back in an XML format which is parsed through and displayed to the client.
- Developed the necessary Stored Procedures and SQL Queries.
- Designed and Coded Tables & Views in SQL server 2008.
- Involved in database design and writing Stored Procedures using SQL server 2008.
- Developed business and data access components in C# utilizing ADO.NET transaction management & LINQ.
- Worked on the LINQ queries.
- Performed Unit testing using NUnit.
Confidential, Edison, NJ
Sr. .Net Developer
- Carried out higher level modeling using Use Case and Class diagrams.
- Designed the user interface screens and implemented application logic under the Microsoft .NET framework using C# to use .NET features powered with CLR.
- The web front end was developed in ASP.NET MVC 4 and utilized jQuery in order to enhance the user.
- Extensively developed, used WCF components for data retrieval and manipulation. Involved into defining End points, Data Contracts, Message Contracts, Bindings in service layer and Hosting WCF services.
- Worked on XML web services using C# and exposed them through SOAP and also transformed the XML Document into HTML.
- SQL Server 2005 was used as a database repository and complex T-SQL statements like stored procedures, triggers and views were used; ADO.NET objects were used to capture data from data source.
- Worked with querying the data using LINQ.
- Application level tracing, debugging, state maintenance through the Web.Config XML file.
- Audited software as per checklists based on requirements documents and regularly published reports.
- Participated scheduled meetings and maintained good relationship with developer community.
- Performed Unit testing for the application.
- Involved in integration testing and regression testing.
Confidential, West Chicago, IL
Sr. .NET Developer
- Developed Asp.Net modules using MVC (Model-View-Controller) pattern
- Followed Agile Software Development Process to develop the application. Followed the process of Test Driven Development (TDD) during the development process.
- Worked with Agile / Scrum Environment to meet the timelines and interaction with the team
- Involved in Portal framework design and development
- Attended client meetings, gathered the requirements and prepared sequence diagrams
- Implemented ServiceContract, OperationContract and DataContract attributes and developed WCF Web Services.
- Have developed Web services using C#
- Project Data importing/exporting using Serialization/De-Serialization
- Developed User Interface in ASP.NET
- Developed module which deals with validating user, changing passwords and searching of information depending upon priority of user in site using ASP.NET
- Consumed Remote Web services using WCF Service Model and called within Silverlight to implement Data Binding with Silverlight controls
- Developed WCF service to be used by the ASP.NET applications
- Developed Ajax driven MVC partial views
- Used User Control, Ajax Toolkit to develop the application
- Developed Business logic layer using ASP.Net with C# under Visual Studio
- Used Master pages, User controls, Custom controls to suit user’s needs
- Publishing the web site on IIS server
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control
- Generated reports using the SQL Server Reporting services (SSRS)
- Performed unit testing and functional testing using NUnit
- Involved in bugfixing occurred during testing process
- Coded for New Modifications and new modules of the application
- Involved in development of the Technical documents for support
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Participated in Web Site Design reviews, Architecture reviews, Code Reviews and proposed solutions to the business problems.
- Analyzed business requirements and defined the Object Oriented solutions using UML.
- Developed cross browser compatible, customer facing online application based on n - Tier architecture.
- Client and server side validations are done using Java Script and ASP.Net validation controls.
- Used ADO.Net Technology to connect the web forms to data sources such as MS SQL Server and Xml files for manipulating data in database.
- Developed XML Web services using SOAP protocol, to retrieve the data and build the user defined business objects.
- Used WCF for developing and deploying services on Windows in line with the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Extensively used LINQ to Objects to query the objects based on requirement.
- Involved in the Unit Testing of all the modules.
- Involved in the iterative process of development in Agile and Scrum environment.
- Created user access control to restrict users based on user roles
Environment: C# 3.5/4.0, ASP.NET 3.5/4.0, Visual Studio 2010/2008, ADO.NET, HTML, WCF, XML, XSL,XSD,SOAP, Web Services, SQL Server 2008, TFS, CSS, AJAX, MS Visio.
.NET Software Engineer
- Analysis of the specifications provided by the clients.
- Involved in requirement gathering, functional and technical specification.
- Used N-tier architecture for presentation layer, Business and Data Access Layers using C#.
- Coding and debugging using ASP.NET and C#.
- Developed web forms using ASP.NET server controls and validated client side using Java Script.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset for consistent data access.
- Writing Database routines, stored procedures and fixing up standard specifications.
- Testing using unit testing.
- Creating reports using the Crystal Report for the report needed by Middle Office, Back Office users.
- Identified researched, investigated, analyzed, defined and documented business processes.
- Involved in enhancing the business layer to provide more interfaces and functions needed for the system.
- Used a hybrid of waterfall and incremental model as the SDLC.