- Overall 8+ Plus years of IT experience including 3+ years of RPA Process implementation using Blue Prism and Automation Anywhere.
- Used process, objects, work queues, calculations stages to perform logical operations in Blue Prism.
- Automated numerous routine tasks using Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UI Path thereby reducing manual intervention.
- Working onQueue Configurations, Monitoring, Internal Blue Prism Work Queue Actions, Exception handling, efficient use of stages, blocks, data types, session and environmental variables for processing of Business Process diagrams and Process flow charts using RPA tools.
- Created, developed and maintained automated MI Reporting of Blue Prism processes in MS Access andExcel, also involved in running this in MS SQL Server using MS Access front - end.
- Strong knowledge and experience in .Net, SQL Server, RPA, and Design patterns with proven abilities in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Communicating with Blue Prism on software related issues, suggested improvements and participating with other users in the Blue Prism community.
- Strong knowledge and experience in C#.Net, VB.NET, ASP.Net MVC, WCF, SQL Server, RPA, Automation Anywhere and Design patterns with proven abilities in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Hands on experience in managing robot's workloads using Blue Prism Work Queues.
- Development Business Objects with Blue Prism and UI Path Tool.
- Experience working on Waterfall and Agile Methodologies - Scrum.
- Extensive experience in developing large-scale, performance critical applications using Microsoft Technologies like Visual Studio.Net, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#.NET, MVC 4/5, WPF, WWF, Sync Framework 2.0, ADO.Net, Entity Framework, with SQL Server 2005, MS Access and Oracle 10g as databases.
- Has very strong background in a disciplined Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process and has excellent analytical, programming and problem solving skills
- Proficient in developing applications using Object Oriented (OOP's) programming concepts
- Installed and Expertise in Blue prism V5, V4.2 Enterprise Edition and Automation Anywhere, UI Path studio.
- Good experience in working on SOAP, REST Web services.
- Have undergone the in software Development Processes like SDLC, Waterfall, Test Driven Development (TDD), Iterative and Agile Methodologies.
- Implemented Blue Prism User authentication by defining user roles, creating users and setting password policies.
- Used Blue Prism MAPIEx add on library for manipulating mail boxes
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and providing Timely responses and solutions as required.
Technologies: RPA, BluePrism 5.0
Tools: BluePrism, Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio
Databases: MS SQL Server (2012, 2008, 2005), MS Access
Methodologies: Agile Scrum, Water Fall
Programming Languages: .NET 4.5, 4.0, 3.5, 2.0, ASP.NET, ADO.NET
Visualization tools: MS Excel, MS Visio
Operating Systems: Windows XP, windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Linux/Unix
Confidential, Jersey city, NJ
RPA developer (Blue Prism)
- Working on Robotic Process Automation using Blue Prism
- Created implementation plan for RPA solution design and get it sign of from operations
- Worked on advanced Blue Prism technology for Web Service which has reduced 50% development & maintenance effort.
- Created POC's using Automation anywhere and UI Path for tool comparison
- Work with business requirements, current and future state process designs and translated them into process flows and Visual Business Objects within the Blue Prism object studio, Blue prism process studio.
- Broke down processes into reusable objects using Object studio and utilized them to build processes in Process Studio efficiently.
- Created, developed and maintained automated MI Reporting of Blue Prism processes in MS Access
- Performed tool evaluation and feasibility to help in selecting suitable Automation tool for RPA implementation
- Created various processes for client using Blue Prism.
- Hands on experience with other RPA tools like Open span and UI path.
- Experienced in using Blue Prism's Credential Manager for maintaining, securing and retrieving the user credentials
- Responsible to develop services using .NET and Web API technology.
- Worked on Integrating applications like (Web, Services, Mainframe, MS Office, GUI, Outlook etc.) using workflow, automation tools (Blue Prism).
- Developed the project using agile methodologies and Test Driven Development.
- Experience in managing robot's workloads using Blue Prism Work Queues
- Designed, Developed and tested Bot tasks using Blue Prism.
- Implemented End to End Robotic Process Automation (RPA) in the banking sector using Blue Prism.
- Actively involved in all the phase of development like designing of documents getting approval from team lead, test scenarios, deployment
Environment: BluePrism V5.0, V4.2, .Net, SQL server 2012, Quality Center, windows, excel, Agile Scrum, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, Visual Studio 2015, Git
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in identifying opportunities to automate manual tasks using Robotics Process Automation (RPA) technology, and established Commercial-wide RPA program to deliver the first software bot in production.
- Maintain and the several RPA bots as batch processes on daily basis and ensure quality and high performance to the internal and vendor applications of the organization
- Performed stress test for bot Scripts to prove the scalability and stability of RPA code
- Worked on Dynamic Image Search
- Have been part of all the phases of SDLC and performed end to end implementation using Automation Anywhere tool and UI Path tools
- Good hands on experience on UI path
- Used various actions like Conditions and Loops, User prompts, Error Logging and commands like Object Cloning, OCR, Key Strokes etc., for coding the automation process.
- Managing governance & adopting BluePrism best practice approaches.
- Implemented BluePrism User authentication by defining user roles, creating users and setting password polices
- Part of COE Team, where building the PoCs for client - approval
- Worked with mainframe, windows base application and surface automation. End to end process automation using BluePrism.
- Involved in the creation of different tasks for RPA& RDA.
- Driven the strategic and tactical rollout of the solution to enterprise customers by creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios
- Used HTML, Java Script, CSS to make the view and VB script to perform the tasks.
- Solution Design Document (SDD) and educated SME' s to work with Bots in production.
- Automated tasks using web recorder and Scheduled tasks to repeat as per requirements using Automation Anywhere.
Environment: BluePrism 4.2, .net, SQL server 2012, Hp-LoadRunner, Quality Center, windows, excel, Agile Scrum, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Bootstrap, Visual Studio 2015, Git.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr. Net Developer
- Worked on Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) starting from Requirements gathering and performing objects oriented analysis, design and implementation, developing new WCF Service interface layer.
- Worked on Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Developed a loyalty marketing client using Web Services, MongoDB, and AngularJS.
- Built a New Responsive Conversion Site with Bootstrap on top of the Sitecore CMS in Visual Studio to offer our customers more usability and better performance (HTML, CSS, Sitecore, .NET)
- Developed HTML helpers, Custom filters. Developed Views and partial views using Razor syntax.
- Application implemented as a single-page using AngularJS.
- Worked on AngularJS to simplify both development and testing of such applications by providing framework for client-side model-view-controller (MVC) architecture, along with components used in rich internet applications.
- Worked on ADO.NET Entity Framework ORM with Code-First approach and Data First approach.
- Designed and developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) services using Web Services/ WCF in C#.NET.
- Implemented Two Way Data-binding in Angular JS which makes the application to handle the automatic synchronization of data between the model and view components.
- Used .NET AJAX controls to dynamically render the content on web pages developed using C#.
- Involved in the design of security module that gives access to users based on the roles.
- Implemented service oriented component (SOA) Layer using C#.net and WCF to decouple the User Interface (UI) with Business Layer (BL).
- Extensively Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for the maintenance and status of the developers for development of application.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Primary responsibilities entailed analysis, design and development of the application
- Involved in documentation of the functional/requirement specifications
- Used Model View Controller (MVC) architectural Design Patterns for the development of the product
- Developed solutions using C#, ASP.NETMVC and ADO.NETEntity Framework
- Involved in translating business requirements into technical solutions
- Worked on Master pages, partial pages, Themes and HTMLhelpers using Razor View Engine
- Created rich, easy-to-use Views, Partial Views using Scaffolding Templates
- Created and validated Views, Models and Controllers of MVC Framework and implemented features of security, testing of application
- Developed detailed Technical Specifications for subsystems and code for enhancing existing programs or developing new programs
- Designed interactive ASP.NETMVC views using JQuery, HTML, CSS and AJAX to provide excellent user experience
- Developed and consumed WCF, REST Services in the services layer
- Implemented Stored Procedures, Triggers, Tables, Views and SQL Joins in SQL Server 2008
- Performed Unit Testing on the code
- Utilized ADO.NETEntity framework extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ
Environment: C#4.0, ASP.NET4.5, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2008, ASP.NETMVC3, JQuery, Ajax, HTML, CSS, IIS, AJAX, SOAP, SOA, Visual Studio 2012, WCF, Web Services, XML, TFS, Entity Framework.
Confidential, TRUMBULL, CT
- Involving different phases of SDLC including Designing, Programming, Testing and Documentation.
- Followed Waterfall methodology for software development with phases of conception,analysis,design,construction,testing and maintenance.
- Prepare high level and detailed design documents.
- Ensured the release of premium-quality applications that provided an intuitive and secure experience for users.
- Used ADO.NET for the Data Access Layer for the ASP.NET application using HTML and Razor view. Used ADO.NET to provide connectivity to SQL Server 2008 back end database.
- Migrated from ASP to ASP.NET, speeding up the process by automating some of the steps that were required.
- Extensively used WPF user controls to provide page documents along with native support of XML paper specification documents.
- Involved in developing Web Services and invoking them by using XML, SOAP and WSDL for creating proxy classes.
- Hosted WCF Service manually to provide multiple end points, which can then used by other modules.
- Written SQL Queries for indexes, triggers, functions and stored procedures.
- Implemented security concepts using Windows Authentication and .
- Involved in migrating from Service Oriented Application (SOA) to RESTful Services using ASP.Net Web API.
- Used LINQ to build a set of operations, parameters and expressions (Binary, Unary, and Lambda) while “Querying” a set of data from an SQL Server.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for all the source code maintenance among the whole team.