- 19 years’ experience continuous use of sql server.
- 14 years C#.Net, VB.Net - Interactive windows and web apps (displaying data from the database and allowing the user to enter data). Some apps are automated, others (web apps) are geared for user involvement.
Asp.Net (14 years)
Net Framework (ver 1.1 - 4.6)
Visual Studio (cur ver 2015)
Webform, Winforms, Mvc 5, MVC Attribute Routing, Wcf, Web.Api
Ado.Net, MySQL, Dao, Dsn
Entity Framework Database First
State (wsdl, ienumerable response, Json)
Stateless (factory, streaming)
Sql Server (19 years)
Current Version 2015
Tables, Store Procedures, Functions, Indexing, Security, Normalization. Triggers, …
Table/Stored Procedure/ Index Optimization
DTS, * SSIS (test project done)
DSN, Forms, Reports
Webforms, MVC - Razor
HTML (tables, up, …)
Bootstrap 4 jQuery
DNN (Dot Net Nuke)
Net Webform rdlc / gridview
Excel (pivots / charts / slicer)
SSRS (test project done)
Source Safe (19 years) / Serena Pvcs
Team Foundation Server (Version Control Portion)
SENIOR PROGRAMMER | .Net Developer
- Proven track record of 19 years programming with Microsoft Stack (VB.Net, C#.Net, sql server, SourceSafe(Serena/TFS), excel, word, MS Access, ….
- Developer lead; Small internal Web/Windows Projects. Talk to stakeholders, system design/ architecture, presentation, and continuous discussions during agile development. Monitoring and administration of finished product.
- Development of Web (C#.Net, VB.Net, Html), Windows (VB.Net, C#.Net, VB6, vba), Excel, MS Access applications and creation of Script(VBS/Bat), and word add-ins (vba and vsto).
- Experience in full Software Development Life Cycle.
- Use of SourceSafe (Serena, TFS) for version control.
- MVC projects (Entity Framework (Database First), Razor, attribute routing).
- Web.Api/WCF projects (both streaming and ienumerable information were serviced)
- Sql Server - versions 1997 to 2015. Design, maintain. Use of stored procedures, all functions, views, indexing, permissions, database movement, table constraints.
- Oracle - Extensive querying of Oracle Data Warehouse.
- Interaction with both IIS (virtual and non-virtual applications, app-pools) and windows server 2012r2.
- Flexible in the needs of the customer (versatility with various technologies Vba, Cognos, MS Access, Vsto, SSIS, SSRS, ...)