- Motivated and driven software developer around 7 years of core development experience in C#, WCF/WebAPI, MVC4 ASP.Net technologies.
- Responsible for designing and implementing cloud - based solutions.
- Dynamic in nature, flexible and Capable to fit into any role of Software development lifecycle (Developer, SDET, Service Engineer).
- Detail-oriented with a focus on continual process and efficiency improvements. Well- versed in Agile/Scrum and Waterfall SDLCs with experience leading a team.
- Strong development background in C# and Confidential technologies and six years of experience working with web technologies.
- 3 years of extensive and diverse experience in Cloud Computing Environment with Confidential 's Azure.
- Expert level of knowledge with cloud technologies (Public, Private and Hybrid) and cloud computing services such as IAAS, PAAS, Azure Websites, Service Bus, Azure storage and windows azure mobile services.
- Proven industry experience and solid track record in software development and testing.
- Self-motivated project lead experience handling a team of more than 5 members in technical and real time cloud infrastructure activities.
- Strengths include successful analysis and problem-solving, debugging expertise, highly rated oral and written communications skills.
- Good Team player. Dedicated towards work and passionate about learning new technologies.
Web Technologies: Asp.net, WCF, Web Services and RESTFul Web API.
Application Architectures: MVC, CAB and SOA.
OOP Languages: C# and VB.Net.
IDE: Visual Studio 2012
Database: SQL Server 2008.
Development Tools: ORM tool LLBGEN Pro, third party User controls Infragistics, FxCop, SQL Profiler, Re-Sharper, Ghost-Doc, Ar-Axis tools.
Testing Tools: NUnit, WinDBG, MSTest, Inspect.exe, Remote Debugging
Configuration tools: VSTS, TFS.
Web Servers: IIS 6.0/7.0
Cloud computing: Windows Azure, PAAS/IAAS.
Software Development Engineer
- Requirements engineering
- Designed Web API Services and Data base schema.
- Design and develop security requirements.
- Security testing using Confidential internal tools like SSEPTIC and BinScope
- Functional testing Automation.
Windows Azure Developer and Service Engineer
- Implementing Tools to investigate the customer issues and for fixing them
- Developing tools for monitoring the health of the Azure datacentre machines Troubleshooting and Resolving customer issues as per SLA’s
- Deep Investigation and root cause analysis of the windows azure production Issues
- Finding out the critical bugs which cause customer impact and fixing them.
- Troubleshooting the customer reported incidents and resolving based on user errors, platform errors or any external error.
- Attaching debugger for debugging the issues for the application deployed in Azure by the customer.
- Knowledge of support engineering as a discipline and familiarity with key support tools (monitoring, scheduling, alerting)
- Preparing the training documents and played mentoring role for team members and new joiners.
- Involved in all phases of Software development cycle.
- Involved in client and service application architecture design
- Designed Services and Data contracts for WCF
- Involved in overall Application functional design
- Developed reports using RDLC reports
- Involved in Performance load tests and tuned application to improve Web site page response times.
- Written NUnit Test scripts to test the services
- Analysed the requirements and prepared design documents
- Developed GUI, Business and Data tier using .Net 2.0, C#.Net 2.0 and ADO.Net 2.0
- Implemented Ajax functionality using Ajax extensions.
- Developed custom controls and user controls using ASP.NET 2.0
- Developed code behind classes and reusable components in C#.Net 2.0
- Aggressively used the ASP.Net controls Grid View, Data List for effective interface design.
- Developed the services layer that is used for interaction with the database.
- Designed SQL database tables.
- Wrote Stored Procedures to store and retrieve model information by using SQL Server 2005.
- Developed complex Grid Views, Master Pages and Controls using ASP.NET 2.0
- Developed the Entity Framework for this application and accessed the data from DB based up on the Entity framework