- MCA wif 9 years of IT experience of Software Development/Consultant/Production support and noledge of standards and business processes.
- 8+ years of experience in architecting design and implementation of Salesforce solutions including large complex implementations.
- 4+ years of experience leading teams and coaching team members and manage project.
- Worked on Mapping Designing, Sessions and data Workflow by ETL Tool Informatica.
- Possess good problem solving analysis skills wif ability to follow project standards.
- Knowledge and experience wif agile software development methods (using test driven development).
- Strong noledge around Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Force.com, Apex, Visual Force, Force.com IDE, Workflow.
- Experienced in integration of Salesforce.com wif external applications by usingWeb Services API,Metadata API,SOAP.
- Solid understanding of teh Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experienced in working wif Salesforce.com Sandbox & Production environments.
- Participated in requirements gather requirements and develop data model to suit complex business needs.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and also understand how to implement change TEMPeffectively using both business processes and development methodologies.
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Good Experience developing in an agile software development environment. Working in Agile based project development from past 3 years.
- Quit good Knowledge in Unix Shell Scripting and SQL queries.
- Committed to excellence, self-motivator, quick-learner, team-player, and a prudent developer wif strong problem-solving, analytical skills and communication skills.
- Implemented teh Salesforce application using AGILE SCRUM Methodology dat involves iterative development methodology.
- Implementing Communities Portal and Enabled Chatter Functionality for better communication wif teh customer and to answer their basic questions regarding teh products.
Salesforce Environment: Standard/custom Objects, Page layout, Validation rulesApex, Visual force, Security, SOQL, Trigger, Report, Dashboard
Partner/Metadata: WSDL, API, Workflow, Approval ProcessApex Explorer, Apex Data Loader, Force.com IDE, ExactTargetFlex Integration, Salesforce1 Lightning app, REST Web service, JSON, Amazon Web Services integration, CTI Integration.
SFDC: AppExchange Grid buddy, Eloqua, Apttus contract Management
Web Technologies: Core Java, Servlets, JSP, Jdbc, Web Services.
DBMS: Packages MY SQL 5.0, OraclePL/SQL (Stored Procedures, Functions).
Web Server Tomcat: ETL Tool Informatica, Informatica On-demand
Operating Systems: Window’s xp, Window’s2003 Server, Linux.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCETech lead Senior SFDC developer
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
My Role & Responsibilities:
- Working as Tech lead Senior SFDC developer where me is working on client’s queries and lot of quick configuration changes or fixes. Also work on so many data manipulation activities on daily weekly or monthly bases. Also interacting wif boundaries system for SFDC integration Like SAP system.
- Actively involved in gathering Business Requirements and implemented them successfully in salesforce.
- Experienced in writing Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, developing Visual Force pages using standard and custom controllers.
- Created various Custom Objects, Custom Settings, Validation rules, Record types, Custom Tabs, Approval process and Workflow rules including Field updates and email alerts.
- Created customized reports and Dashboards and created Queues, Public Groups and Email Templates.
- Experience working on Service Cloud like creating Queues, assigning Cases to Queues or Users and creating Case Escalation rules and writing Workflow rules for them to send Email Alerts.
- Created Users, Roles, Profiles, Fields, Reports, Prioritize features based on needs.
- Used some Visualforce components like PageBlock, PageBlockSection, Form, CommandButton, Commandlink, Outputlink, Inputfield, Outputfield, Tabpanel, Tab, PageBlockTable and Repeat for developing visual force pages.
- Developed SOQL and SOSL queries to get data from different related objects.
- Created lookup and master-detail relationships on teh objects and created junction objects and various advanced fields like Pick list, Custom Formula, Filed Dependencies, Sharing rules, Approval Process for automated alerts, field updates and Email generation.
- Used Postman, a HTTP client to test REST web services and documented APIs faster.
- Experienced in Sales cloud like setting up Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Hierarchies, Web-to-Lead, Assignment rules and Auto-Response rules.
- Used Java Script andCascading Style Sheets(CSS) for performing validationand creating style sheets inVisual forcepages.
- Extensive work around on creating various Approval Process, Workflows, Custom Complex reports and Dashboards for teh Business Stake Holders.
- Created case escalation rules to escalate cases automatically if they are not resolved wifin a certain period of time. Designed and implemented Custom Ticket Management Feature for teh service cloud application.
- Experience in working wif App Exchange application HDAP for Billing, ZUORA for quote management and SPRINGCM for Accounting and Auditing purposes etc.
- Configured Page layouts based on Users and Profiles.
- Currently working on Data Cleansing for cleaning duplicate records in teh database and also for helping Customer Care team by prepopulating Accurate Address data while working on Leads and opportunities.
- Implemented Avaya CTI infrastructure to integrate wif Desktop applications and third party CTI systems.
- Experience in working wif Marketing Automation Tool PARDOT for generating leads and also automating Lead generation process.
- Worked in AGILE Methodology dat involves iterative development methodology and familiar wif issue tracking product like JIRA.
- Integrated teh web services by generating teh necessary stubs from teh WSDL files for extraction.
- Involved in setting up Profiles and assigning teh Profiles to teh Users. Involved in setting up teh Role Hierarchy and assigning teh Users as per teh role.
- Additionally implementing Best Practices in salesforce in teh existing system to make it work much more efficient.
- Preparing teh software requirement specification and design documents.
- Peer review and code Quality Standard based on SFDC best practices.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes