- Master’s in Computer Applications graduate TEMPhas total of 16 years of professional experience in Software developments in Web based, Win Form Client - server applications.
- Having Extensive work profile at Confidential, KBB, Confidential, Department of Mental Health, LA County, AmeriQuest Mortgage and Primavera Project Management Systems Inc. as Sr. Software Consultant and Lead developer.
- TEMPHas worked extensively on VS.Net 2015 Framework 4.7 with C#, Angular JS, JQuery, LINQ, MVC, JSON, AJAX, KendoUI, WebAPI, Entity Framework, ASP.Net, VB.Net, Visual Basic 6.0, Web Services, Delphi 7.0, SQL Server 2014, Oracle10, PL/SQL, SQL Reporting, Crystal Reports 9.0, Java, XML and XSL.
- Certified Scrum master (CSM), Working as a Tech Lead in Walt Disney, under Full Agile Environment using TFS and Bit Bucket.
- Worked extensively in conversion projects from Legacy to .Net Application and Converting Large volume of data using C# and SQL Server stored procedures and T-SQL queries.
- Strong experience in writing stored procedures, T-SQL, functions, SQL queries, Data Modeling and Data Integration
- Outstanding experience in Object Oriented Methodologies, TFS, VSS, Team Explorer, Source Gear Vault version control systems and Third party components like Infragistics, Developer Express and Smart link.
- Strong Experience in front-end, back-end Debugging methods using .Net utility and SQL profiler.
- Ability to identify teh essence of any subject in a short span. Excellent interpersonal organizational and planning skills. Proven for working under pressure, self taught and a team player.
- Teh Job profile includes Design, Development, Maintenance and Final Integration. Contributed as a Lead for three more Application.
- Experience in leading and co-coordinating with off shore environment
Programming Tool: VS .Net 2015, Angular JS, C#, MVC, ADO.Net, ASP.Net, VB.Net, Entity Framework, WCF, VB 6.0, Delphi 7.0, LLB Gen Pro v.2.5, JQuery, JSON, WinApi Services, LINQ, KendoUI.
Reporting Tool: SSRS, Crystal Reports, Quick Reports, Dynamic PDF merger.
Databases: Sql Server 2014, 2008 R2, Oracle 10g, Oracle 8i, PL/SQL, MS Access
Internet Tools: Java 2.0, ASP, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap,, XML and XSL
Version Control System: GitHub TFS, Visual Source Safe, Rational Clear Case, PVCS.
Operating systems: Windows XP, Windows NT. To Dos
Confidential - Torrance CA
- Working on Confidential and Acura Owners Redesign effort, aims to offer an improved and engaging teh customer experience within teh Parts, Service, Collision and Accessories sites. Worked on UI design to enhance teh experience with relevant digital imagery and dynamic contents of Confidential and Acura brands.
- Working on business layer of this external facing application in .net development to interact with different APIs, including external vendors like TimeHighway and Xtime for scheduling services.
- Pro-Actively involving in UI, Middle tire, database development of teh application using MVC and jquery etc., Active participation in Team activities including conducting, coordinating teh external vendors along with Confidential team for successful delivery of teh application.
- Worked for American Confidential /Acura Parts Marketing application in Angular JS, Bootstrap, C#, .Net Application. This application designed to use teh Angular JS Directives, services and components. Extensively working as a team player / Sr Developer and successful in timely delivery of this project.
Skills used: VS.Net 2013 and 4.6 Framework, AngularJS, JQuery, Bootstrap, MVC, C#, SQL Server 2014, LINQ, WebAPI, Bit Bucket as Version control system.
Confidential - KBB Irvine CA
- Working on Confidential Auto Industry’s Incentives related multiple applications.
- Having work experience in agile environment with Angular JS - MVC, c#, .Net Application. Extensively involved in Sql Server stored procs development and maintenance.
- Worked on supporting teh existing system and working on new .net application development for KBB’s Campaign incentive programs.
- Worked on Kendo UI using client side JQuery which uses AJAX and JSON to communicate with WebAPI controller, services.
- Actively involved writing SQL server stored proc, views which handling most of business logics.
- Responsible for Web deployment in Dev, QA and Production Environment and troubleshooting activity for Creative Affair Application.
- Responsible for creating Sql script for production deployment for every Release and involved in Citrix deployment process and smoke Testing process.
- Worked on Artist’s contracts, Contract Admin deal summary and Creative Affairs comprehensive reports using SSRS SQL Server Reports.
- Worked on Disney Music group financial application.
- Worked on report writing using Power builder’s Data-window reports for Casting admin application
Skills used: VS.Net 4.5 Framework, MVC, C#, SQL Server 2012, 2008 R2, KendoUI, Jquery, LINQ, WebAPI, WCF, SQL Reports, Data Window Framework, Rally, Team Foundation Server as Version control system.
Sr .Net Developer
- Confidential: Confidential is teh scanning and PDF processing application for Superior court using .Net libraries and File Net Capture libraries. This application handles large volume of document processing, starting from assembling them in batches and OCR teh documents, which involves PDF document “Split and Merge” operations. Application handles around 70 scanners in Los Angeles area and processing teh documents. Application using iTextSharp .Net libraries for PDF processing. I has extensively involved in string manipulation and file operations of .Net for this application.
- Involved in extensive c# coding for n-tiered Application in team-environment, including periodical communications with teh clients for a new release.
- Worked on File Net capture libraries for PDF processing application with iTextsharp libraries.
- Worked on Sql Server stored procedures and complex query for DMH system in heavy traffic environment.
Skills used: .Net 3.5 Framework, C#, VB.Net, Oracle 10g, SQL Server 2008, File Net Capture, Visual SourceSafe 8.0 as Version control system.
Sr .Net Developer
- Confidential is teh primary media library system for teh Walt Disney Company. Teh Windows Application manages Disney’s Film, Video and Sound Assets, both physical and digital. Currently teh database tracks over Millions of elements and items stored across hundreds of vault facilities at over 250 locations.
- It also manages more TEMPthan 50,000 electronic file collections stored on disk storage close to 100 TB.Currently working on Confidential enhancement and providing interface for 3rd party applications to allow accessing Confidential metadata remotely. To facilitate these interface requirements, Confidential Shared Services Framework provides and exposes a set of service endpoints to teh external applications using WC frameworks (WCF) and web services.
- Also, worked on Crystal reports, SQL Server stored procs along with LLBLGen Data Layer of n tire architecture model of Confidential . Working in Confidential UI and various components for teh enhancement and Application Maintenance.
- Secured online documentation System, which enables teh user to register, write coverage for script assigned by Disney employees. Walt Disney Employee can assign teh story script to qualified analyst and review teh coverage though this online system. Also, this application enables teh Disney employees to rate teh analyst and accordingly make payments.
- CMS, .Net Windows application done for teh Walt Disney entertainment. Worked extensively with CMS Partner, Intellectual property module enhancement and Maintenance.
- Worked on CMS Visual studio framework enhancements and issue fixes, which provide teh platform of application, where teh team can construct teh rich client application.
- Worked on Confidential Windows Form Applications using .Net 3.5, C#, SQL server for converting teh application to VS .Net 2008 and new releases.
- Extensively worked on Confidential WinForm UI development using Janus components, enhancements and bug fixing.
- Worked with .Net 2.0, ASP.Net, C#, SQLServer 2005, and extensive c# coding for both multi tiered Script coverage Web Application and CMS Win form application.
- Worked on all teh above application, communicating from UI to SQLServer DB using LLBGen Pro entity object Data Layer,
- Worked with security of teh documentation using Flash paper, so dat analyst can read teh script only in Script Coverage application.
Skills used: .Net 2.5 Framework, C#, SQL Server 2005, LLB GEN Pro v 2.5, Janus, Infragistics, Team Explorer, Source Gear Vault as Version control system and Citrix Server.
Sr.C#, ASP.Net developer
Confidential, Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Worked on multi Server, multitier environment, involved in C# coding, ASP.Net development XML Processing with BizTalk server 2002, BizTalk mapping and administering as and when needed.
- In CR48, my major contribution is, development of UI using 3 tier-architecture. Heavily involved in C# coding of Data Layer, Creation of UI web pages and stored procedures in SQL Server.
- Implemented teh Object-oriented design using C# which generalizes teh database operation.
- Responsible for SQL server 2000 object maintenance and managing DTS packages.
- Had actively involved in teh web page development of Outpatient, Inpatient, Day Treatment modules with extensive use of Version Control System Visual source safe.
- Involved in merging teh EDI Text files, after teh claim processing and verification using SQL Server Queries
- Had given production support, maintenance and involved in documenting teh application.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes