- A self - motivated IT developer with 5 years of professional experience in software analysis, design and development using Microsoft Visual Studio, project management and customer-focused implementation. Capable of developing both client and server portions of large or small applications.
Languages: C#.NET, VB.NET, VB 6.0, C, C++, JAVA, SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL, VBA
.Net Technologies: ASP.NET 1.1/2.0/3.5/4.0 , ADO.NET, LINQ, C#.NET, VB.NET, MVC, WCF, Web Parts, WPF, .Net Framework 1.1/2.0/3.5/4.0 /4.5
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, AJAX, Silverlight 3.0/4.0, XAML, JQUERY, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, XML, XSLT
Data bases: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012 , Oracle 9i/10g, MS Access, DB2
Servers: Internet Information Server (IIS) 5.0 / 6.0, MS Share Point Server 2007
Scripting Languages: Java Script, VB Script, PHP, Action Script, UNIX Shell Scripting
GU/IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2010 , Eclipse3.2, Expression Blend
Database Tools: SQL Enterprise Manager 2000, Management Studio 2005/2008, Oracle SQL *Plus, Oracle SQL Developer
Reporting & ETL: SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Crystal Reports, Business Objects
Operating Systems: Windows NT/ 2000/ 2003/2007/ XP/ VISTA, UNIX
Designing Tools: MS Visio, MS Project, Rational Rose, Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Flash
Version Controller: Visual Source Safe (VSS), SVN, TFS, JIRA.
- Working on coding C#, MVC, ADO.net.
- Enhancing and adding new features in the application.
- Working on Percussion- Rhythmyx (content manager).
- Working on Work Bench.
- Involved in running reports like Gantt Chat, Congos(monthly based).
- Working on Functions, Views, Data in Oracle- SQL Developer.
- Working in all phases of SDLC- System Development Life Cycle.
- Work environment Agile scrum, with daily standup, two-week sprint and backlog grooming- SVN, JIRA.
- Implemented MVC framework to reduce the complexity and to get full control over the behavior of the application.
- Created WCF Services and Client Proxy for communication between Application Server and Web Service.
- Application level tracing, debugging, state maintenance through the Web Config. XML file.
- Used various objects in ADO .NET Entity object model for accessing and manipulating data from SQL database.
- Developed complex SQL Stored Procedures, Tables, Triggers and Views to capture and modify data.
- Experience in using SSIS tools like Import and Export Wizard, Package Installation and SSIS package designer.
- Integrated SiteCore with backend system and provided user controls
- Worked on Data Analysis with Mortgage.
- Participated scheduled meetings and maintained good relationship with developer community.
- Confirms project operation by conducting tests, logs, defects, enhance computer programs to fix defects regression test the system after fixing defects.
- Arranged project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and documentations.
- Identified requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients and with other persons in a position to understand service requirements with a through technical knowledge.
- Develops and maintains applications database by evaluating client needs; analyzing requirements, developing software. Worked on performance tuning, improvement, balancing and automation of the project.
- Worked on multiple defects and resolved them based on the priority.
Environment: Visual Studio 2012, C#.Net, ASP.NET, HTML5, SQL Server 2012, .NET Framework 4.0, Windows 2007, WCF, TFS.
- Involved in understanding and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and translating these into functional specifications
- Involved in all levels of Application Life Cycle Development (SDLC), provided value added services with development teams and clients throughout the life span of a project, strategic consulting; code writing and managing complex development schedules and tasks.
- Implemented Cascading style sheets (CSS), Master pages, and HTML for maintaining uniformity among all Web pages in GUI.
- Produce XAML Code to the specification of a Visual Designer.
- Implemented client side validations using JQuery/Java script and ASP.NET MVC 4.0 Data annotations to do validations on the Model Data.
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Designed, Developed Web Forms using .Net Framework (C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net), for the user interface (UI) with SQL as the Database.
- Used JQuery at many places in project as it is light weight, easy and fast.
- Used AJAX for rich user interface operations and avoiding post back to the server.
- Used ADO.NET technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation of interface screens developed using ASP.NET.
- Transforming data from server to another using SSIS (SQL 2012).
- Extensively developed, used WCF components for data retrieval and manipulation. Involved into defining End points, Data Contracts, Message Contracts, Bindings in service layer and Hosting WCF services.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure which is a cloud computing platform and infrastructure created byMicrosoftfor building, deploying applications.
- Worked on Identityandaccess management(IAM) which is the security discipline that enables the right individuals toaccessthe right resources at the right times for the right reasons.
- Used HTML helpers in a view to render the HTML Content.
- Used 3tier architecture for better understandability and maintainability.
- Set up Continuous Integration for the GBSM products and Compuware java Frameworks (core components of the products)
- Implement user interface using Model-View-View Model (MVVM) pattern
- Used LINQ to reduce performance issues and to improve application efficiency.
- Provided Session Management to preserve the state of session variables
- Created Stored Procedures, Triggers in response to an event on table, and created Views to show a virtual table.
- DevelopedASP.NetWeb service, Web Application and usingC#.NetandVB.Netin .Net Frame work with Entity frame work.
- Played key role in design, development, testing & installation of RQMS interface using .NET, XML & Oracle. RQMS interface helps to find risks in data.
- Implemented Six Sigma methodology in agile development.
- Used Agile (Scrum) Methodology for rapid and more disciplined development during implementation.
- Developed custom .net application for Customer specific label design
- Developed custom program and reports for Syteline 6.0 ERP system.
- Provide written reports and give product presentations to clients to explain system solutions and potential business impacts.
Environment: .NET Frame Work 3.5/4.0/4.5, Visual Studio 2010/2015,ASP.NET, C# 3.5/4.0/4.5, AJAX, SOAP, CSS,ADO.NET, HTML5, Web forms, Web Services, WCF services, MVVM, Angular2, Node JS, Microsoft Visio, IIS 6.0, PHP, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2012, JQuery, Entity frame work, Grunt, XML, WPF, oracle data base, Microsoft Azure, Continuous Integration tool, GitHub.
- Interacted with business analyst team to understand the system requirements.
- Involved different phases ofSoftware Development Life Cycle(SDLC) including Designing, Development, Implementation, and Testing.
- Developed various XML config files, methods in handlers for displaying controls names, error messages and some text messages.
- High XAML Prototypes to support usability testing
- Developing custom HTML elements using Angular JS directives.
- Developed Web Forms for this application using ASP.NET 3.5 and C# with Visual Studio.NET 2008 environment.
- Developed various screens for this portal using ASP.NET and C#.
- Designed and developed GIS (geographic information system) application for various enterprises and business units.
- Created parts of the application using ASP.NET Microsoft AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel within some web pages, thus reducing the number of round trips to the server per page and improved user experience.
- Developed web forms using Master Pages, AJAX controls and CSS Style sheets for the unique look for the page.
- Developed private and public Web APIs, usingASP.NET Web API
- Developed and Consumed Web Services for business process layer. Utilized Microsoft application blocks & practices for data access, configuration and for minimizing repeated code.
- Used ADO.NET namespaces and classes, and created data access components to access database.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the mode.
- Implemented N-Tier Architecture and integrated the UI with Database for data retrieval and manipulation using Entity Framework.
- Wrote complex stored procedures and SQL queries using SQL Server for extracting, inserting and manipulating the data and display on Grid view controls and dropdown list boxes and User controls.
- Azure supports the broadest selection of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, tools, databases and devices.
- Developed class files for business process layer and data access layer.
- Extensively used data controls like data view controls and dropdown list controls for manipulating the data.
- Performed unit testing and system integration testing.
- I was involved Production support and Maintenance for this application.
- Visual Source Safe6.0 has been used for source code management.