- Certified professional with 8 plus year of experience in software design and development using Microsoft technologies, proficient in creating customer centric applications.
- Expertise in designing and developing Windows based applications and Web based applications using .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 , ASP.NET, ADO.NET, VB.NET, C#. NET, LINQ and SQL Server.
- Extensive experience in C#, ASP.NET, Web Forms, Win Forms, WPF, VB6, LINQ, ADO.NET, Web Services, WCF, .net Tiers and .NET related technologies.
- Experience in creating applications using ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET with Angular JS and Bootstrap responsive design for migration web to mobile platforms integrations.
- Hands - on experience of MVC 5: Razor, View Engine, HTML Helper methods, Entity Framework Model and LINQ.
- Strong experience in creating application including WCF, WPF, Silverlight using Visual Studio.
- Have experience implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with WCF Web Services.
- Proficient working with Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, Cursors, Triggers in SQL Server, 2005, 2008, 2012, Oracle 10g, MS-Access and MYSQL databases using T-SQL and PL/SQL.
- Conversant knowledge of SQL Server and Oracle.
- Experience in designing Master Pages layouts using CSS3 and HTML 5.
- Good Knowledge in Object-Relational Mapping frameworks like Entity-Framework and Business objects.
- Have hands on experience with web technologies including HTML5, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular JS, AJAX and JQuery.
- Expert in designing reports using Microsoft SSRS and data integration using Microsoft SSIS and also data analysis services using Microsoft SSAS
- Extensive working knowledge on Configuring and version controlling with Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source safe (VSS).
- Expertise in development of 3-Tier/N-Tier Architecture and implementing OOP paradigm using Waterfall and Agile-Scrum, TDD, Iterative methodologies. Working experience in agile methodology using Rally Dev. tool.
- Familiar with MS SharePoint.
- Versatile team player as well as independent contributor.
- Ability to conceptualize documented and communicated project ideas and plans.
- Enthusiastic and Quick to learn new applications and tools and willing to take individual responsibilities.
- A good team player with strong ability to learn and adapt new skills and makes efforts to do the work at hand and manage time effectively.
Technologies: ASP.Net, C#, .Net Framework 2.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 , ADO.Net, Web Services, SOAP, IIS, WCF/WPF/Silverlight, ASP.NET MVC 2.0/3.0/4.0/4.5/5.0 , Windows Application, Windows Service, TFS, AJAX, LINQ, Entity Framework, Enterprise Library
Programming Languages: C#. NET, VB.NET, C, SQL
Web Technologies: XAML, ASP.NET, ASP, AJAX, HTML, DHTML, XHTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, XPATH, XSD, Angular JS 2.0, ADO, ADO.NET, LINQ, WCF, Web services, WSDL, .NET Remoting
Operating Systems: Windows 8/7/2000/XP/Vista, Unix
Databases: MS-Access, Oracle 9.i, and MS-SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
Developing Tools: MicrosoftVisualStudio.NET 2010/2008/2005/2003 , TelerikTools, Dot.NET Nuke, Silverlight 4.0/3.0/2.0/1.1 , NUnit, MS Visio
Methodologies: Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, V-model
Version control Tools: Visual Source Safe 6.0, Subversion (SVN), Team Foundation Server(TFS), Quality Center 10.0
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, MS SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), SSIS
- Lead in the development and/or integration of new systems using a mixture of appropriate programming languages.
- Designed and Developing the Application using ASP.Net MVC, Razor Syntaxes
- Participate in user/business requirements gathering.
- Maintain Corporate Internet/Intranet websites
- Provide technical support to various clients on the delivery of solution, escalating issues/concerns of potential impacts across the organization e.g., data architecture, form and report designs, data flow routines, and security designs).
- Facilitate and support quality user acceptance testing (UAT) and system integration testing (SIT).
- Responsible for implementing the Client Side Validations using JQuery and Java Script
- Developed WCF service endpoints and exposed them over default protocol (SOAP over http) settings.
- Ensure complete and accurate design and user documentation is compiled for all new initiatives.
- Develop and publish external and internal forms and reports based on user/business requirements.
- Involved in writing Complex SQL queries, stored procedures and Triggers accessed SQL SERVER database.
- Make recommendations on business issues and priorities as it relates to technology, ensuring recommendations meet the client and business needs.
- Code review and making sure code complies with current company standards.
- Testing patches before deploying on production.
Tools: /Technology: C#, MVC 5.0,4.5, Entity Framework 4.0, Visual Studio 2014/2013, ADO.NET, HTML5, DHTML, XML, XSL, XSD, AngularJS 2.0, SOAP, Web Services, SQL Server 2008/2012, AJAX, MS Visio, NUnit, TFS, LINQ, WCF, Agile Scrum Methodologies.
- Involving different phases of SDLC including Designing, Programming, Testing and Documentation.
- Designed Graphical User Interface (GUI) using Layout Pages, HTML, Java Scripts, CSS classes and Custom controls.
- Responsible for designing and developing the Application using ASP.Net MVC, Razor Syntaxes, Razor view engine.
- Involved in using MVC pattern for both UI development withAngularJS and application development with C#.
- Used C# advanced concepts like Automatic properties, Anonymous types, Lambda Expressions, Extension Methods.
- Responsible for making AJAX Calls for the UI Interactions to the Controller Actions using JQuery and getting the Data back as JSON and parsing it onto the UI.
- Used Ajax Tool Kit to increase the functionality of the web page i.e. asynchronous functionality.
- Also used master page and used user controls when ever need in the web page.
- Used Web Services to fetch data required and work accordingly, also used the concepts of Serialization.
- UsedAngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Created user interfaces for displaying results using Telerik, Ajax and Asp.net.
- Create SOAP based WCF service as well as RESTfulWebAPIto send and receivewebservice messages and converted the JSON format data to XML
- Used LINQ to build set of operations, parameters and expressions (Binary, Unary, Lambda) during execution (aimed at “Querying”) a set of data from SQL Server.
- Designed database in MS-SQL and created stored procedures, functions, views to reduce the complication of front-end SQL queries and triggers to enforce entity relationships.
- Used SOA Architecture to develop code in Test Driven Environment using NUNIT.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for all the source code maintenance among the whole team.
- Conducted comprehensive testing of developed objects in development and QA environments, including regression testing before any changes are released to the Production environment to minimize bugs.
- Worked on taking Daily Reports for evaluating.
Tools: /Technology: C#, MVC 5.0,4.5, Entity Framework 4.0, Visual Studio 2014/2013, ADO.NET, HTML5, DHTML, XML, XSL, XSD, AngularJS, SOAP, Web Services, SQL Server 2008/2012, Telerik, AJAX, MS Visio, NUnit, TFS, LINQ, WCF, Agile Scrum Methodologies.
- Participated in the design architecture and analysis of the project.
- Involved in the iterative process of developing in Agile and Scrum environment.
- Involved in Product Development.
- Developed and consumed WCF services for communication with internal systems.
- Developed WCF service endpoints and exposed them over default protocol(SOAP over http) settings.
- Developed new modules in C#. Net based on old source code in VB and migrated from VB to C#. Net.
- Used Microsoft Silverlight to build and run rich Internet application.
- Used Master Pages and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to render a uniform look and feel for the application.
- Created an Administrator’s interface where the Admin could get an access to database data and could access/modify/update the data that would dynamically be reflected in the web forms.
- Created multithreaded web services to enable efficient and fast access of these services from the client applications.
- Designed and Implemented data access layer-using ADO.Net to connect/update/access databases.
- Created the database and several stored procedures and views were written to access the database.
- Developed Database Triggers to enforce Data integrity and additional Referential Integrity.
- Performed Unit Testing.
- Used SSIS, SSRS for the reporting part of the application.
- SSAS is used for Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence in the application.
- Developed T-SQL Queries to fetch complex data from different tables in remote databases using joins, database links and formatted the results into reports and kept logs
- Crystal Reports was used to generate complex reports. The reports could be exported in Excel or PDF formats.