A challenging full - time position in the software engineering field related to a specific business domain. Give priority to successful completion of projects on a timely basis while taking best practices and quality in respect. Areas of interest include service oriented architecture, web applications/service development, database development, and system analysis and design.
- Experience of System Analysis and Design, System Development Life Cycle, Software Development best practices
- Experience of N Tier component based application development and Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Knowledge and experience of design patterns implementation
- Experience of using .NET technologies (ASP.NET, MVC, C#, VB.NET)
- Experience of Win Forms, Asp.Net applications, MVC applications, WCF and Web API
- Experience of .Net Framework 1.1 - 4.5.1
- Experience using SQL Server (views, triggers, functions, and stored procedures)
- Experience of LINQ, Entity Framework
- Experience of Crystal reports, SSRS
- Experience of source control (VOLT, VSS, TFS, GIT, Stash, SourceTree)
- Experience of SOAP UI, Fiddler, Postman
- Experience of EPIC healthcare application. Hyperspace, Chronicles, Cache
- Experience of Epic Interconnect Webservices
- Experience of HL7 and hospital Interface Engine
- Experience of MuleSoft Enterprise Service Bus, RAML
- Experience using UML with Rational Rose
- Experience of ASP, Visual Basic 6.0 and MS-Access
- Knowledge of C++ as basis of C# programming
- Knowledge of VB, ObjectScript and Cache
- Experience working as programmer analyst
- Experience of team development using SCRUM
- Experience of working both as an individual and in a group
- Experience in multiple industries (healthcare, insurance, entertainment, telecom, and software)
OVERALL TECHNICAL SKILLS:
Development tools, IDE's and source control: Visual Studio 6.0, Visual Studio .Net, Dev Express, Eclipse, Borland, C, Text/HTML/XML Editors, SOAP UI, Postman, Fiddler, Cache studio, VSS, VOLT, TFS, GIT, Stash, SourceTree
Databases: SQL Server 7.0- 2012, MS Access
Operating Systems: Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/ 2003/7/2008/20012
PM Tools/Languages: Scrum (confluence), Agile, Rational Rose, UML, RUP, MS Visio, Excel, Power Point, Google Docs, Basecamp, Microsoft Project
Web/App Server: IIS 6-8
Business process Knowledge: Hospital, Insurance Company, Telecom Company, Entertainment Company, Software Company, NGO
Confidential, Baltimore, MDSoftware Engineer
- Accepting thousands of asynchronous HL7 patient search requests from MEDITECH through a TCP/IP port and logging it to the database.
- Parsing the HL7 message and changing the message into an EPIC format and putting it in a queue and logging parsed message detail to the database.
- De-queuing and sending EPIC formatted message to EPIC through a web service call to do a patient search.
- Receiving the returned message from EPIC and formatting received message into HL7 format.
- Sending formatted message back to MEDITECH through TCP/IP port.
- Logging the HL7 formatted outgoing message and the EPIC id for each HL7 PID in the outgoing message to the database.
Technical Environment: C#, Windows Service, SuperSocket, Entity Framework 4, SQL Server 2008, SQL Management Studio
- Work as a lead to analyze, design, and develop a web application that enabled clinical staff in multiple hospitals to access and manipulate dictation, radiology, lab, visit, referring physician and historical identity data of a patient archived in EPR2020 which is an extended repository of the hospitals Electronic Patient Record System.
- This application can be launched on its own or can be embedded within other hospital applications like EPIC, SunRise and etc…
Technical Environment: C#, ASP.Net MVC 4, IIS 7.5, Ajax, jQuery, HTML, CSS, visual studio 2013, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7, SQL Server 2012, SQL Management studio
- Work as a lead to analyze, design, and develop an application that will allow multiple clinics within the hospital administer patient measures for the “Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set” program.
- Patients who qualify for a number of measures (e.g. adult BMI, controlling high blood pressure) are registered and the measures are tracked until they are met.
- Confidential will also provide information about upcoming visits, missed appointment and measure history.
- It also keeps an audit of patient/user/measure information.
- Confidential is integrated to the enterprise authentication and authorization application called SiteMinder and has the capacity to be launched within other applications.
Technical Environment: C#, ASP.Net MVC 3, IIS 7, AJAX, jQuery, HTML, CSS, Visual Studio 2010, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, SQL Server 2008, SQL Management Studio
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
- Analyze, design, and develop a proprietary web application specifically designed for servicing life insurance portfolios.
- The application provides a scalable implementation that can handle large volumes of policies hosted in a secure environment, providing maximum reliability for clients.
- The application is used to review and approve of related documentation, maintain digital files of all records and supporting documents.
- Assist in fraud examination and compliance.
- Assist in creating interface and communication with life insurance companies.
- Assist in premium remittance with life insurance companies. Assist in verification through life tracking (active insured/designee contact, passive database monitoring, and proprietary techniques), death retrieval and claim processing. Assist in reporting capabilities, backup services and annual review services.
- Assist in premium optimization and updating portfolio mortality.
Technical Environment: C#, ASP.Net MVC 2, AJAX, jQuery, Visual Studio 2010, Windows 7, SQL Server 2008, Telerik Extensions, HTML, CSS
- Analyze, design, and develop a web service to authenticate users, authorize resource, give access to multiple applications, create and track user session, limit request source, give cross-application link and session support, and enable profile and geography based customization.
- Moreover, I analyzed, designed, and developed a web application section of the security apparatus to support the routine functions of adding, removing, editing and disabling applications, users, departments, roles and profiles.
- Analyze, design, and develop an application that facilitates policy origination and acquisition process of institutional investors.
- The application assists in creating ‘investment grade’ policy or portfolio, and helps in underwriting and closing of the life insurance.
- Various users with different access levels and groups use the system to track single/multiple policies, track insurance companies, track suppliers, ratings and insured information.
- Moreover, the application assists in policy pricing, managing pricing models, managing premiums, managing documents, and managing phases of the policy origination and acquisition process.
- This proprietary web application has more than 200 pages.
Confidential, Hollywood, CA
- Build a billing system based on specific rules that govern the photo uploading and sequencing.
- Pricing plan varies based on cities (e.g. Los Angeles, Miami, and San Francisco) and age.
- Photo manager will be part of a bigger application called extras application, and principals application.
Technical Environment: ASP.Net, web service, Ajax (JSON), C# (GDI), LINQ, visual studio 2008, Windows 2003, SQL 2000, SQL 2005 Management studio, JQuery, HTML, CSS
- Viewing and adding videos in a talent’s media bin using a browser plug-in that help in opening, viewing, and cropping videos from clients computer, webcam or mobile device.
- After video editing is finished the video is posted to the server in a WMV format for PC and MOV format for Mac. The server picks up the video and converts it to h264 format if coming from PC and puts it in to the client’s folder.
- When they search for talent within a specific role, they will get a list of talent thumbnails. Reps can then make selection and attach media (video that describes that talents skill) for specific talents and preview the result to be sent and send that as an entry for a role.
- A casting director viewing the received talent list package can view video if a video is available for those talents submitted for a specific role.
Technical Environment: ASP.Net, AJAX, C#, Visual Studio 2008, Windows Server 2003, SQL Server 2000, SQL Management Studio, JQuery, HTML, CSS
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Design, implement, test and deploy an ASP.NET and C# web based application that is used to manage customers by employees and administrators of KOFAX or certified resellers. Moreover, certified resellers can view overall performance and request marketing development fund based on their performance.
- A company is rated based on the points earned. Points are calculated based on a company’s quarterly and yearly qualifying sales, Number of s, and number of employees that attended the annual transform conference.
- MDF (marketing development funds) are given to companies based on points earned. Companies can request MDF as long as they have enough MDF. MDF expires Every 2 quarter cycle
- Administrators can deny or approve MDF request.
- Once the marketing development event is held companies can request reimbursement for the approved amount by submitting proof of event.
- Administrators can view the invoice and other proofs submitted and approve the reimbursement.
- Partner portal integrates with LMS (login management system) which is a web service for authenticating and returning base information about the user who is logged in. It also integrates with SalesForce which is a CRM system that is used to administer leads and customers.
- Maintain and rewrite an ASP.Net and VB.Net site that helps sales reps and managers administer request for co-op fund based on company profile and performance margin.
- Implement web service to directly modify SalesForce (CRM System hosted by SalesForce.com) data to keep it consistent with Kofax/DICOM data.
- Implement web service to directly use kofax authentication and token transfer system.
- Create a custom label printing application to be used in the Kofax operations department for printing serial no and product code on a sticker to be put on a computer.
- A website that is used to schedule event, register attendees and view schedule information for certified resellers and Kofax/DICOM employees and generate report for administrators. The website integrates with SalesForce (company CRM system) to update contact data, create new campaign and campaign members.
- Overall .Net sites development and maintenance
Confidential, North Hollywood CA
Back Office Developer
- Program back end (data access object) to interact with stored procedures.
- Develop front end based on previous in house developed access form.
- Maintain credit card and check data entry and improve efficiency by saving entry data on XML file on the client machine and entering batch data to SQL server.
- Create a CSV file to be opened using Excel and to be sent to select managers.
- Create payment summery reports to be sent to the bank and managers using Crystal Reports 11 integrated with .Net.
- Barcode support
Technical Environment: Asp.Net, SQL server 2000, MS Access, MS Excel, XML