- I have more than 22 years of experience in software architecture and development, technical and business analysis and management of software engineering lifecycle.
- Served as senior solution architect and technical lead in numerous cloud as well as on - premise microservices, multi-tier, web, mobile and windows applications for both small and enterprise clients.
- Extensive experience in migrating on-premise application to cloud particularly to Azure and Office 365.
- Have introduced and mentored clients to deploy Agile software development processes in their software development environment.
- Have helped clients in redesigning and refactoring their existing projects to effectively use design patterns, software development best practices and service-oriented architecture.
- Have introduced DevOps by implemented CI/CD pipeline in client’s SDLC.
- Have extensive knowledge of networking tools and applications and have worked with many products supporting VPN, Firewall, Email and Network Security.
.Net Technologies: C#, VB.net, UWP, .Net Core, MVC, ASP.Net, WCF, WF, WPF, LINQ, Entity Framework, Windows Identity Framework(WIF)
Other languages: Java, Swing, C/C++, Php, Powershell scripting
Cloud(Azure) Technologies: Azure VM, ARM Templates, CosmosDB(DocumentDB, MongoDB, Table, Cassandra) Azure App Services, Cloud Services, Service Fabric, Azure AD Connect, Azure Function, Azure Container Service (AKS), Azure Redis Cache
Mobile Development Technologies: Swift, Java, Xamarin
Open Source Software Development: .Net ODM library for CosmosDB, Java api for SharePoint access
Development Tools: Visual Studio, XCode, Android Studio, Eclipse, Fidler, Erwin, Photoshop, Acrobat Designer, MS Office, Visio, Dreamweaver, Flash, Crystal Reports, SharePoint Designer, MS Project, Nintex Workflow
Software Engineering and OO Methodologies: RUP, Extreme Programming, Scrum, Refactoring, Design Patterns, UML
Database Technologies: SQL Server (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS), SQLite, MongoDB, DocumentDB, Cassandra, Redis, Oracle, Informix, Sybase, MySql
Operating Systems and Related Technologies: Windows 2016/2012/2008/2003/2000/ NT, Windows 10/8/Windows 7/Vista/XP, Unix ( Solaris, Sco), Linux( Redhat)Active Directory Domain Services, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Active Directory Services, VMWare, Hyper-V, Docker Container, Kubernetes, Kafka
Server Applications: SharePoint Server 2016, 2013,2010, 2007, SharePoint on Office 365, Team Foundation Server, MS Exchange Server, MS ISA Server, Sendmail, Apache, IIS, MS Content Management Server, MS Biztalk Server, MS Dynamic CRM 4.0, MS Project Server, Asterisk
Confidential, Cranbury, NJ
Azure Solution Architect
- Working with Azure Automation in creating Runbook to execute various automation PowerShell scripts that captures audit data related to more than 100 azure subscriptions
- Implement workflow related to data returned by Azure Automation when such data determines a failed audit.
- A web application that will be hosted in Azure cloud service will be developed that will allow resource owner to see all his failed audits and take appropriate action to address the failed audit.
- Architected and developed Bauch & Lomb customer service application dealing with contact lens billing.
- This is a web application that is being implemented using Asp.net Core and Angular and will be hosted on Azure App Services.
- Migrated commercial web application running on Rackspace server to Azure VM.
- Azure Service Fabric is being evaluated for a restful services that provides backend functionality to multiple mobile apps. Prototype are being developed to perform cost benefit analysis.
- Management of Azure Portal via Powershell, Cli and Azure Portal
Azure/.Net Architect & Tech Lead
- Working on URL Sharing Application utilizing Microservices architect of cloud computing.
- Cross cutting concerned microservices will be implemented using Docker Container running on Azure Container Service.
- Core business logic services will be implemented using Azure Function.
- Both Azure SQL and DocumentDB will be used for data persistence.
- The application front-end will comprise of mobile apps as well as web application. The web application will be implemented using Azure App Services
Azure/.Net Architect & Tech Lead
- Evaluated Azure App Services, Azure Cloud Services and define strategy and roadmap in migrating on-premise .net application utilizing azure web app model.
- Installed and configured Azure AD Connect to sync on-premise Active Directory with cloud so application migrated to cloud can be authenticated using Azure AD.
- Identified on-premise .Net application that can be good candidate to utilize some of the cloud storage offering like table storage.
.Net & SharePoint Architect/Mobile Development Tech Lead & Developer
- Involved in the design and development of company portal using SharePoint 2013. Beside utilizing out of box functionality of document/content management, custom event handlers, web parts and workflows were developed that provided a better collaboration experience for the business users.
- Designed and implemented MVC application that interacted with SharePoint content
- Designed and implemented numerous Restful API utilizing .Net technologies that allowed SharePoint content to be exposed to partners as well as feed external data into company intranet portal.
- Integrated on-premise SharePoint with Office 365.
- Developed SharePoint hosted app that is deployed in office 365 allowing external partners to submit data that is then migrated to on-premise SharePoint.
- Designed and developed Windows 10 app utilizing UWP that runs on both desktop and mobile devices running Windows 10. This app allows field sales persons to collect store facing data that is then made available in SharePoint and BI applications
.Net & SharePoint Architect/Tech Lead
- Architected and incorporated SharePoint 2010 User Profile and Organization Profile features into Confidential portal thus allowing users to utilize Sharepoint Social networking capabilities.
- Architected and implemented Document management capabilities into various portals within Confidential
- Document set, Content organization routing and Term store using Metadata service are implemented into various custom SharePoint site template that allows SharePoint 2010 to be used as a central document repository for project collaboration and document management.
- Responsible for designing SharePoint 2010 Search functionality.
- Custom scope, content sources and crawl rule are implemented to not only provide refine search capability for the content stored in SharePoint but also allows SharePoint search to be utilize for all external content such as file share and other corporate web sites
- Architected and implemented Performance Point to provide BI capabilities to SharePoint Portal.
- Scorecard, KPI and dashboard build using SSRS and SSIS are integrated into SharePoint sites.
- Responsible for designing and configuring BDC/BCS to allowing creation of External Content Type to integrated external data into SharePoint via WCF services.
Solution Architect & Tech Lead
- Implemented Active Directory Services in the domain to provide SSL s for different intranet applications and avoiding the cost associated with obtaining these s from third party.
- Implemented Active Directory Federation Services to provide claim based authentication to SharePoint and other applications.
- Architected and Implemented solution using Window Identity Framework (WIF) to make application claim aware.
SharePoint Architect/Tech Lead
- Architected a solution for the E2E Regulatory Master Data utilizing SharePoint 2010 technologies and Infopath 2010.
- Business processes are implemented to collect, manage and perform impact analysis on the data that is ultimately feed into a MS Project Server 2010.
- Workflows are developed using Nintex tool to provide vetting and review of verified and unverified master data by different SMEs and governing bodies.
SharePoint Architect/Tech Lead
- Architected and led a team of developers to build Sharepoint 2010 portal that allows Confidential ’s clients and their foreign national employees to access and submit their immigration related case information.
- The portal provides web access to Confidential Lotus Notes base case management system. Workflow and custom web parts were developed to manage the flow of information to and from the case management system.
.Net/SharePoint Architect and Tech Lead
- This SharePoint tool allows SharePoint developers to tap into the SharePoint server API more effectively.
- The client side of the tool uses WCF to communicate with the server component to allow content migration from different site on the same or different servers as well as provide robust querying and reporting functionality for SharePoint sites.
- It also allows them to generate CAML queries against the SharePoint site using GUI interface and gives an effective mechanism for moving different SharePoint objects and schema from one site to another.
- Architect and developed a prototype application for a R&D initiative related to GPS tracking product for shipping industry.
- Google mapping API was used to develop custom webparts and site template that would show the GPS data on SharePoint sites.
- Architected a SharePoint portal that provides BI tools and services as well as reports to both IBC internal and external users.
- SSRS was integrated with SharePoint to provide pre-defined and ad-hoc reports to IBC customers.
- Custom Event handlers were developed that utilized SharePoint server APIs to create site collection dynamically using custom site templates.
SharePoint Architect/Tech Lead
- Led a team in the planning, architecting, designing and development of intranet portal that will be accessed by 16,000 Confidential employees in 48 states using SharePoint Technologies.
- I had been involved with all aspects of SharePoint, which included planning and analyzing availability and capacity requirements for production and staging servers, site structure and navigation, defining site and list templates, security model, authentication methods, web part and work flow design and development.
- Custom webpart were developed to allow company users to interact with Corporate Active Directory.
- Analyzed existing early research and pre-clinical trial systems and helped various stakeholders in Confidential to build a business case for merging the different system into one robust and effective SharePoint 2007 portal solution.
- Developed a prototype utilizing the different newer features and capabilities of MOSS 2007 like content type, workflow, features as well as server object model to demonstrate how MOSS 2007 can be used to effectively meet the user requirement of a secure collaborative system that can integrate with MS Office products as well as other backend data storage system like Documentum via web services and third party webparts.
Solution and System Architect
- I assisted Pine in implementing Pine Intranet portal that is being access by 150 Pine employees in 15 offices throughout the country. Web parts were developed for the Pine intranet that provided BI dashboards that integrated reports and data from several legacy systems and gave management an easy access to critical business information.
- I architected, designed and led a development team to create a document management and CRM application based on SharePoint 2007 technologies that allowed Pine’s different offices to collaborate and share documents related to cal sheets, vendor pricing and repair logs. The CRM functionality of this application allowed Pine to migrate their customer related information from ACT to SharePoint lists and build workflows and web parts to integrate this application to their accounting software.
- I architected a complete IT infrastructure including the system and software applications of Pine. I Introduced Active Directory, Exchange and ISA in their network infrastructure and connected all their offices via VPN.
- I worked on automating Windows 2003/Active Directory environment by utilizing both .Net DirectoryServices’ classes as well as scripting technologies of ADSI and WMI. Both the local and domain account management of 14 servers and 100+ workstations was done via interfaces build in C#.
.Net Architect/Tech Lead
- I architected, designed and developed a portal and CMS application for Confidential Foundation, a non-profit organization. I evaluated their existing software applications to determine if it was capable of meeting the growing need of the organization.
- I proposed, architected and led the development of a web base application utilizing the technologies of ASP.Net, C#, SQL Server. This application facilitated the collaboration between NHF and its affiliated chapters for their fund raising efforts and allowed its board members and its medical community to share their knowledge in the most effective manner.
- Content management and workflow implementation in the application allows, on one hand, NHF’s staff to publish the latest content related to bleeding disorder on their web site in quickest amount of time and on the other hand gives a tool to the user community to make the hemophilia related resources readily available to them by customizing NHF’s website to suite their needs.
.Net Architect/Lead Developer
- I worked on an application for a lawyer’s office.
- The unique feature of this application was that all the legal clauses that were incorporated in the application were implemented via XML and XSLT technologies, which made upgrading the application extremely easy and did not require any programming effort. This application was written in C# and utilized Microsoft XML features of .Net.
- Evaluated, integrated and modified web applications, written in Java using JSP/Servlet and Oracle in backend, for Confidential, a business information publishing company.
- This client had acquired some web applications from another company and they needed to integrate those products with their existing applications.
- Re-engineered the application to understand its architecture and recommended ways to integrate the applications with the client’s products. Performed stress test and load test to pinpoint bottlenecks in the application and suggested ways to improve the performance of these applications.