- Experience in Microsoft Visual Studio 2012/2013/2015 and SQL Server 2012/2014.
- Experience in developing web applications using C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET and VB.NET.
- Expertise in designing the software applications using .NET Framework, ADO.NET, AJAX, LINQ, Web Services, and Lambda Expressions.
- Good experience of working in a TDD (Test Driven development) environment.
- In-Depth understanding of Object oriented programming concepts (OOP’s), MVC architecture, Web API, LINQ, and Lambda Expressions.
- Clear Understanding of CSS principles and its ideology for managing maintainable, scalable, and cross-browser code.
- Experience in using Version Control Tools like Github, SVN and JIRA.
- Solid Experience in developing UI using ASP.NET, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Backbone JS.
- Experience in working with web services like RESTful and SOAP services, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), WPF.
- Design and Development of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience in designing the windows application using WinForms in Visual Studio.
- Experience in using Event Handlers and Delegates for establishing communication between the WinForms in the windows application.
- Experience in designing web pages using server tools like Grid view, repeaters, and other server controls.
- Used jQuery for selecting and manipulation of HTML elements along with Cascading Style sheets manipulation. Protocols like SOAP and HTTP.
- Expertise in dealing with cross browser, resolution, and other UI related issues.
- Experience of working with end-client, production managers and UI team.
- Experience in working on Unit Test cases for the method implementation.
- Expertise in writing sql stored procedures, triggers, views, and user defined functions using SQL Server 2014.
- Experience in designing and generating the SSRS reports.
- Able to apply all the W3C web standards for achieving the best cross-browser user experience for long-term retention.
- Quick learner and self-learning latest UI and .NET technologies and trends.
- Team player with good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Able to communicate effectively with clients and coworker.
Languages: C# .NET, Java Script, VB.NET, LINQ, C++, C.
Web Technologies: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap, JSON, AJAX, HTTP, HTTPs, SOAP.
Frameworks: .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5.
Databases: SQL Server 2010/12/14.
Distributed Technologies: WCF, Web services (SOAP and Restful Services), LINQ, WPF.
.NET technologies: ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), ASP.Net MVC architecture 4/5, Web forms, Windows forms, Lambda Expressions, Entity Framework, Web API.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, 10, RedHat Linux 6.0, Windows Vista.
Tools: Visual Studio 2012/2013/2015 , IIS, Photoshop.
Architecture: Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Model View Control (MVC), Client-Server.
Version Control Tools: SVN, Git, GitHub, JIRA.
Reporting Tools: SSRS reports.
Software Engineer/ UI designer
- It involves migration of the legacy code and crystal reports present in VB.NET code to a Web application and SSRS.
- Understanding the functionality of legacy application page and migrating it as the WCF service by implementing and Consuming the Service.
- Model View Control type of architecture was implemented along with layers of Entity and Data Access.
- Implementing the data access layer functionality for the Sql server connection and retrieving the data by accessing the stored procedure from the database.
- Entity elements for the WCF service are described using attributes of Data Contract and Data Members for serialization purposes.
- Implementing the WCF services using Interface and Service class.
- Model and View files are implemented using Backbone JS and Ajax calls to obtain the data in JSON format.
- Common Classes are maintained for Common Messages, Network checker and other functions.
- Designing the Web application pages from the VB.NET legacy application using HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap acts as a Frontend for the project.
- UI Compatibility of the Web pages for the different resolutions including mobile, tablet and laptop and maintaining best cross-browser user experience.
- Designing of customized Menu bar and implementing the navigation property using # tag property and sql server.
- Designing of customized datetime picker, Tab, and Shift Tab functionality, scrolling property and placing icons for the web pages.
- Writing External Styles sheet (styles.css) and inline styles commands for styling.
- Styling using jQuery for tooltips, dialog windows, toggling effects.
- Binding the controls with the JSON data obtained using the element id and class.
- Creating Stored Procedures, triggers, functions and Views using SQL Server.
- Using Encryption and Decryption techniques for the licensing purpose of the CattleXpert Management software.
- Designing the Windows based application forms using the aspx controls for data acquisition.
- Designing and implementing the SSRS reports for the Crystal reports in the legacy application using SQL Server 2010.
- Using Issue and project tracking software JIRA for Project tracking and bug fixing.
ConfidentialSoftware Engineer/ UI designer
- Designed Single-page application using HTML5 and CSS3 and providing proper layout of the options in different resolutions.
- Validating the patient and care taker using Encryption and Decryption techniques implemented using C#.
- Implemented the functionality and UI design for the Grid view of all the patients and their appointments along with search functionality.
- Service Oriented architecture was implemented using Data Access layer and Entity layer along with Contracts for the service.
- Generating a report in Word/PDF format using print or save option present in each grid. This report will be saved automatically in User default drive.
- Testing all the services implemented using NUnit Test.
- Writing test cases for all the methods implemented.
- Using GitHub Issue fixing Software for project tracking.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET, .NET Framework 4.5, GitHub, Git, WCF Services, Web Forms, Visual Studio 2013.
Jr. DotNet Developer
- Designing of web application pages using Server-Side controls of ASP.NET and logic implementation using C#.
- Modification of the event handlers for the proper functioning of the application.
- Using of Master page for a consistent layout for the application.
- Usage of the Datasets and Data Table of ADO.NET for retrieving and manipulating of the data and display the data using the ASP.NET page and server controls.
- Responsible for unit testing of all the implemented methods.
- Created basic stored procedures, triggers using SQL Server 2010.
- Developed web pages for the signup and forgot password along with implementation of Encryption and Decryption techniques for security purposes using C#.
- Functionality of sending an email to the user email-id containing link for the forgot password was implemented.
- Functional method implementation using C# for the secure transitions involving payments using PayPal for the order placed.
- Redirection of the web pages was implemented as a part of page event handling.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, .NET Framework 3.5, Visual Studio 2010, SQL Server 2010, IIS, NUnit, SVN.
Software Engineer/ UI designer
- Designing Web application using Server-side controls like asp.net controls. Used code for re-direction when click on item from the menu.
- Implemented scrolling functionality with tab key. Using Styles.css stylesheet for applying the color, transition of the images and other properties of fonts, padding, background, position, Icons, margins and borders.
- Encryption and Decryption techniques for the login page and sending an auto generated change password email to the registered user for forgot password.
- Customized Master pages with a company logo being placed as
- Hosting of the web pages on the client server.
- Assisted Instructor in conducting the Assignments, quizzes, and examinations.
- Co-ordinated with the Teaching assistants for conducting the help sessions to cover important topics during the semester.
- Scheduling the semester wide plan for the proper functioning of the course and getting students engaged in the online course.
- Helping instructor on the betterment of the course and obtaining proper feedback from the students to make the course more valuable.
- Designing of 2-D and 3-D AutoCAD drawings for the examinations.
- Assisted instructor in generating the grading matrices for the assignments and examinations conducted during the course.