- 9+ years of experience in developing & maintaining Web & Windows based applications using Microsoft Technologies with proficiency in multiple job roles, starting with analysis, design, development, implementation & maintenance support of business applications. Experience of working on full SDLC.
- Worked in various industry domains like Confidential, Energy & Utilities, Banking Finance and Insurance. Core competencies include but not limited to effort estimation and planning, technical designing, technical consulting, software development and maintenance support.
- Experience of working on SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008 and 2012 with writing the Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers, DTS packages and PL/SQL scripts for data migrations or similar. Also includes database design, SSIS development & reporting using SSRS.
- Sound knowledge and over 5+ years of experience on Entity Framework (EF), MVC, WCF, WebAPI (REST), jQuery, Bootstrap and AngularJS. Development & integration experience with Microsoft.NET web services, SOAP, RESTFul API and integration of various non - Microsoft based web services. Experience also includes integration of legacy applications with IBM WMB & MQ.
- Experience in rapid application development tools with Visual Studio 6.0, Visual Studio.Net (2008/10/12 and 2013) along with exposure to SharePoint. Extensive experience in version management tools like VSS, TFS, SVN and GIT with VisualStudio2013, TFS Online & Visual Studio Online (VSO).
- Ability to evaluate systems, identify issues, develop and endorse the optimal solutions for business processes; has experience in defining and applying technology-related processes and governance.
- Familiar with industry proven methodologies like UML / OOP, Agile, Waterfall, TDD, Scrum and full SDLC. Well versed with tools like Rational Rose, Rational ClearQuest, Rational Portfolio Manager and MS Visio.
- Contributed towards streamlining business processes, increasing revenue, result oriented approach to development, conducting design and code reviews, defect tracking, technical documentation, POC / pre-sales presentations and leading team of developers.
Languages: C#.NET, VB.NET, VB6, SQL
Databases: SQL Server 2000/05/08/12 , Oracle, DB2, MS Access, Excel, MySQL
Middleware: SOAP, REST, WCF, SharePoint, IBM WebSphere MB/MQ, WPF.
Tools: MS Office, Crystal Reports, Visual Studio 2003/05/08/10/13 , SOAPUI, Putty, WinSCP, Oracle SQL Developer, TFS, GIT, VSS, SQL Server Management Studio, SSIS, SSRS. Rational tools, IBM WebSphere.
Tech Lead / Onsite Lead / Senior .NET Developer
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Full stack development with C#, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, REST, AngularJS, SharePoint. Design and development of WCF Web Services (C# 4.5) services with Operations Factory Pattern designed for enterprise by client’s Enterprise Architects / Solutions Architects.
- Understand, support existing outdoor lighting application and convert it to web based application. Design staging tables and stored procedures so that WMB can consume them.
- Comprehensive TDD development with RTC, MS Test Framework and detailed code reviews with ReSharper as well as manual reviews within VSO (Visual Studio Online) and TFS best practices like Pull Requests, GIT Branching per user story etc.
- Implementation with full Agile Scrum methodologies in onsite-offshore model with daily scrum calls, 2 weeks sprints and sprint demo at the end of every sprint to key stakeholders and QA teams. Owning coding user stories for self plus help offshore team members getting their work completed. Coordination with business analysts, enterprise architects, scrum masters and IT project managers for various project needs and also to get the dependencies completed.
- Effective use of Microsoft suite of applications ranging from TFS, Git with Visual Studio, User Story planning, task planning, defect logging and monitoring.
Skills: ASP.NET, C#, WCF, MVC, Knockout.js, EF, WebAPI, HTML/CSS, Bootstrap, Ajax, VB.NET Win Forms, SQL Server 2012, TFS, GIT, IIS 7.0, Windows Server 2012.
Senior .NET Developer
- Understand Business Requirements and Analyzing the Feasibility, Convert the functional specifications to Technical Specifications.
- Responsible for developing code as per the technical designs. Do enhancements for new modules or integration with existing application.
- Facilitate Communication through Periodic Meetings for Fixes. Involved in Trouble Shooting, Debugging, End Users and UAT testing.
- Active development with other developers to understand problem statement and solution with C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET (WinForms), AngularJS, Ajax, Bootstrap, EF, WebAPI and HTML/CSS.
- Design and development of stored procedures in SQL Server 2008.
Skills: ASP.NET, C#, WCF, MVC, LINQ, Angular.js, WebAPI, HTML/CSS, Ajax, SQL Server 2008, VSS, IIS 7.0, BMC Remedy, Windows Server 2012, Rational Rose, UML.
Software Engineer / .NET Developer
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Responsible for developing UI, full hands on using C#.net to develop a code to import data from flat files to database. Write a VBA script to format the data in readable format.
- Create DTS package to move data from staging database to actual application database.
- Active development of solution independently with the use of C#.net, SQL server integration services, DTS, MS excel and text files, Excel VBA, SQL server 2005, WPF, IBM DB2. Develop scheduled jobs which will bring about file transfer at a fixed interval.
- Design use cases, ER diagram and functional flow diagrams.
- Developed performance reports using SSRS which provided key observations and gaps to customer.
Skills: C#, SSIS, DTS, Excel VBA, IBM DB2, WPF, Visio, Visual Studio 2008, SQL Server 2005, SSRS.
Software Engineer / .NET Developer
- Developed work breakdown structure template with SMEs to understand the different work streams and related work processes of the upgrade project.
- Collected and analyzed relevant documentation associated with project scope, schedule and budget. Identified the key technology and business stakeholders for various work streams and helped setup and facilitate the stakeholder interviews.
- Responsible for creating the final assessment deliverable that comprised of our project approach, scope, framework, findings, recommendations and actionable next steps.
- Reengineered the old tool. Provided enhanced functionality for user Authentication & Authorization. Provided means to transfer the data securely using SFTP protocol.
- Detailed analysis of requirements and creating requirements documents.
- Hands-on development with VB6, SQL Server 2000 and Crystal Reports environment.
- Prepare Technical Design Documents and Unit Testing records.
Skills: VB6.0, SQL Server 2000 and Crystal Reports 7, ASP.net, Active Directory, IIS 5.0.