- Full stack developer with over 7 years of strong professional experience in phases of software Development Life Cycle using .NET Framework (3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 ) ASP.Net, VB.Net, MVC, MVVM, MVP, Visual Basic, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, Win Forms, Web Forms, Win Services, WPF, WCF, XAML, XSLT and IIS in the areas of performance, security, scalability and extensibility.
- Experienced with .NET Platform, Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013/2015 , Microsoft SQL server 2008/2008 R2/2012/2014, C# 4/5 and ADO.NET.
- Competent in various Object Relational Mapping (ORM) technologies such as Entity Framework 5/6, NHibernate and LINQ to SQL.
- Advanced knowledge in developing rich UI using ASP.NET AJAX, Kendo UI, AngularJS, Bootstrap and JQuery.
- Good understanding on programming, designing, understanding and deep functional experience in areas of deployment and consuming of Web Services, REST Services, WCF Services and Web API.
- Using Fiddler tools and SOAP UI, POSTMAN for testing and debugging various API’s end points.
- Parsing, querying, scraping, serializing and de - serializing XML, HTML, and JSON.
- Expertise in programming withSQL, PL/SQLandT SQL languages.
- Excellent experience with multithreading, network programming, desktop and web based development.
- Used Dependency injection through unity framework to support Test Driven Development (TTD) and developed generic repository.
- Thorough knowledge in .NET security features like Authentication (Windows-based Authentication, Forms-based Authentication) and Authorization (Authorizing Users and Roles).
- Profound knowledge in working with RDBMS which includes MS SQL Server, Oracle and MS Access.
- Expert in creating writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, functions and triggers in SQL Server 2008/2012/2014.
- Good knowledge in developing environments using AWS services.
- Provide support when working with IIS, .NET Assemblies during the deployment of the application.
- Strong Knowledge on Unified Modeling Language (UML) standards and documentation using design tools such as Microsoft Visio.
- Exceptional interpersonal written and verbal communication skills, and able to work independently.
- Hands on experience in design using Object Oriented Programming Principles like Inheritance, Polymorphism and Design patterns likeMVVM, Abstract factory, Singleton.
.Net Technologies: ASP .Net, ADO .Net, Entity Framework, LINQ, LINQ to SQL, Windows Forms, Web Forms, WCF, Web API, MVC 3/4/5, MVVM, MVP, HTML 5, SOAP.
Scripting Languages: Java Script, J query, VB Script, AngularJS .
Unit Testing Frame Works: MS-Test, N unit, Visual Studio Unit Test, J unit, Jasmine.
Operating Systems: Windows 2003, windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, windows 10.
.Net Framework: .Net Framework 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5.
Web Technologies: HTML, HTML5, XHTML, XML, XAML, XSL, XSLT, JSON, CSS 2.0/CSS 3, Node Js, Kendo UI, Knockout Js, AngularJS, Ajax, Web Services, Boot Strap.
Programming Languages: C++, C#.net, VB.Net, AJAX, SQL, PL/SQL.
Databases Development: MS SQL Server 2014/2012/2008/2005/2000 , Oracle 10g/9i/8i.
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS 2008/2005), Crystal Reports (2010/9/8.5/8), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS 2008/2005)
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP and SOAP.
Version Control: TFS, SVN and GIT.
Confidential, Lincolnshire, IL
- Actively involved in gathering the requirements from the Business Users which helps them to increase their sales by implementing their business logic into the new application.
- Developed application using ASP.NET 4.5, MVC, AngularJS 1X, Angular 2.0, C#, JQuery, CSS3, Visual Studio 2015 and SQL Server.
- Developed a drag and drop form builder using JQuery UI and CSS.
- Designed and developed new screens for the Sales Rep’s and Admin using ASP.NET MVC 5 and Visual Studio 2017.
- Developed MVC Razor Views and Partial Views with view models, utilized JQuery and Ajax in order to enhance the user experience.
- Implemented Data Access layer using Dapper to communicate with MS SQL Server 2017 Database.
- Responsible for building secured web application, role-based access control, N-Tier architecture and input validation techniques.
- Worked on SQL server 2017 for writing complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Used Dapper as the Object Relational Mapper (ORM) in Data access layer to communicate with the SQL Server Database.
- Involved in using MVC pattern for both UI developments with Angular and application development with C# 7.0.
- Developed custom directives, factories and services in AngularJS and also implemented two-way data binding.
- Created and consumed Web API’s controller and view models using AutoMapper.
- Implemented Serilog to view logged events, troubleshooting and debugging.
- Worked with Web API’s to make calls to the web services using URLs, by performing GET, PUT, POST and DELETE operations on the server.
- Used JQuery, ASP.NET AJAX toolkit controls and CSS to enhance the performance and richness to the user interface.
- Used various server controls like Grid View, Repeater with extensive data binding to display, page and sort multiple records.
- Implemented Agile Scrum methodology for Software Development with sprint cycles from 2 weeks.
- Involved in Unit Testing and performed functional testing.
- Used Jira for writing user stories, creating epics, logging bugs and effort.
- Used GIT Repository for the purpose of version control and source code maintenance needs.
Confidential, Lenexa, KS
- Worked in Design, Development and Implementation of web applications using Visual Studio 2015 enhancements.
- Created a rich and easy to use UI for the doctors and patients to utilize different services like making an appointment with the doctor, finding multiple tests available in particular to locations using Kendo UI, AngularJS
- Designing Client and Server Side Application using .NET Framework 4.5, VB.NET, C#.NET 6.0 and SQL Server.
- Worked on creating services and factories in AngularJS for retrieving data from HTTP services.
- Worked on building views using AngularJS.
- Created User defined role based module using membership roles for user login.
- Developed Ajax enabled web application using C# and ASP.NET for dashboard.
- Extensively usedSOLIDDesignprinciples, and design patterns.
- Used GIT as Source version control for checking in source code.
- Created and consumed Restful WEB API services, WCF and Web Services.
- Designed and Developed a Windows Service which uses MSMQ for asynchronous message processing.
- Worked on WCF which interacts with 3rd party web service to synchronize both systems.
- Designed, modeledmulti-threaded, enterprise n-tier software agent using WCF web service hosted in a Windows IIS.
- Created database objects using SQL server including complex stored procedures, T-SQL code, triggers, tables and views and other SQL joins and statements for applications.
- Performed automation of test cases for Regression Testing using JUnit andSeleniumtesting Functional, Acceptance and Limit validations.
- Collaboratively worked with test team in fixing the issues as part of bug life cycle.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Full Stack/ .Net Developer
- Developed MVC application by usingLayoutsto have consistent look of and to add styles to each page in application.
- Developed data access layer which supports connections to multiple databases, using Entity Framework of ADO.NET for theFinanceModule.
- Responsible for using Team Foundation Server 2013 in maintaining versions of source code.
- Designed the Web Application using ASP.NET MVC.
- Co-Developed classes and interfaces usingC#.Net.
- Integrated legacy and new systems using WebAPI and NServiceBus.
- Creating WCF applications requiring Instance and concurrency management.
- Extensively involved in Developing Components for Business Layer and Data Layer.
- Experienced with modern JS frameworks and libraries JQuery and Bootstrap.
- Created various Angular Services and injected them into Angular Controllers usingDependency Injection to enable AJAX calls and created Custom angular directives to create own HTML tags and induce some kind of functional behavior to those tags.
- Responsible for creating WEB API’S and expose those services to clients.
- Unique concepts ofWPFsuch as Data Binding, Routed Events and Dependency Properties are made use in developing interactive UI.
- Developed user interfaces for using C# and Win Forms usingWPF.
- Implementing the application usingMVVMpattern with WPF forms as the front end.
- Creating webpages using ASP.NET.
- Developed tabbed pages by using AngularJS directives.
- Enhanced the user experience by designing new web features and alsosinglepageapplication.
- Involved in using MVC pattern for the UI development.
- Created Client side validations with JQuery selectors and events.
- Develop database driven web-based applications and database driven applications in a Microsoft Visual Studio .NET environment with C#.
- Designed and developed the framework for data caching with App Fabric
- Knowledge on Web API and REST, JSON based development experience.
- Used Generics, events and anonymous methods in TDD environment.
- Develop n-Tier Microsoft .NET web applications using C#.NET and Visual Studio 2010.
- Extensively worked with SQL profiler for performed query optimization.
- Implemented Data access layer using ADO.NET to connect and manipulate database information.
Confidential, Bartlesville, OK
- Involved in the phases of collection, Design and analysis of the user requirements, development and customization of the application.
- Worked on Agile Methodology to meet deadline with quality deliverables anddesktopbased environment.
- Developed and designed various projects containing interfaces, abstract classes, master pages, CSS classes to build the business logic using C# .NET.
- HTML5, Razor, JSON, HTML helpers’ web - server controls were used to create view engines.
- Designed data access layer using entity frame work model and successfully created entity models.
- SQL server 2012 was utilized as a data repository for large number of database instances.
- Used LINQ to SQL in writing data access classes, complex T - SQL stored procedures, triggers and views to capture and modify data.
- SVN was used for the version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Extensively used web services, XML & CRUD to expose reports to facilitate the information sharing.
- Agile Scrum methodology was used for project management.
- Designed documentation after performing Unit testing and system testing.
Environment: Visual Studio 2013, C#, Ajax, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, CSS3, SQL 2008, J Query, Java Script, SOAP, Agile (scrum) methodology, SVN, Remedy ticketing system.
- Analyzing and reviewing the business requirements, design document, use cases and functional requirements document
- Actively member in Team Meetings, updating business requirements with Business Analysts by frequent communication and coordinating with QA Team to make clear the issues.
- Designing Client and Server Side Application using .NET Framework 4.0, MVC 3.0, C#.NET, Entity Framework, SQL Server.
- Formatted Webpages using CSS based on the business and functional requirements document.
- Used LINQ for database transactions.
- Created and consumed WCF service to retrieve the customer information.
- Used different bindings for WCF service to support different protocols.
- Extensively used AJAX for validation, collapsing and expanding the panels etc…
- Extensively worked on stored procedures, triggers, functions, views and temporary tables.
- Followed Agile Methodologies and Test Driven Development.
- Worked with test team and fixed the issues as part of the bug life cycle.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2010 as Source control and document management.
- Built prototype using HTML for user signoff and requirement analysis is been done by user interaction.
- Followed Waterfall Methodology.
- Implemented the business logic through business objects (Active DLLs) using C#.NET and Used XSL for formatting Data generated in XML to output in XHTML.
- Client validations are performed by using JQuery validations.
- Used Ajax to dynamically validate data based on product selected.
- Used ADO.Net components like Data Command, Data Adapter, Data Set, and Data Table for retrieving information from database.
- Implemented authorization of security in accessing & restricting the screens based on different roles.
- Used Visual Source Safe for the Version control.
- Created and used User Controls, Custom Controls
- Developed many console applications forbatchprocessinglike generating XML file.
- Maintained uniform UI design standards & validations using Cascading Style Sheets and Java Script.
- Used state management techniques like Session objects to take care of the user login sessions in this application and also used Cookies.
- Caching was used for optimizing the application.
- Created and used Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Functions and Joins.
- Involved in Performance Tuning in application and database layers.
- Extensively involved in Unit testing before the final release.